Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Urge for bi fun with friend

Jump to newest

By *oe15 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm one of the stereotypical guys on here, happily married, considered straight but have a bi side that loves to come out.

I've been with a few guys, always when I've had drink, but never anything repeat.

The biggest thing I want though is for one of my close friends to be in the same boat, so we could explore, share wife pics etc. Have a regular thing, build it.

If that couldn't happen I'd like to do it with someone relatively close to where I live. But the further away someone lived the less I'd be into it.

I imagine this is relatively normal, anyone else the same? Has anyone had success?

And if you're one of my friends in Belfast on here, and I'm your mate from Tyrone, let's go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe15 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I should add that what would do it for me is a guy in exactly the same circumstances. My age, in a relationship, considered straight but with that urge.

By *ubbynwifesaCouple
over a year ago

Galway

I have the same urges. although my wife is well aware of my bi side. i have a friend i secretly wish was into the same.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

That's what this site is for! Go explore. Who knows.. your wife might be into it, a lot of women have fantasies about watching 2 men together.

Don't share her pics without her permission though!

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

Well, I know a couple that I'd be into having a foursome with my fiancée with. Not sure that's ever going to happen though for various reasons. Other than that I don't really fancy any of my male friends. I haven't actually explored my bi-curious side yet but it's one of the reasons I signed up on here

By *outheastbyeMan
over a year ago

Waterford

I know a mate of mine is on here with his gf. Would love a 3some with them both but unsure how to approach it.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I know a mate of mine is on here with his gf. Would love a 3some with them both but unsure how to approach it. "

Maybe you just did

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah 100% the same here OP.

I’d worry about someone living too close but then again if they’re too far away it’s less likely.

Post new Message to Thread