Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bareback

Jump to newest

By *hemaskedlady OP   Couple
over a year ago

clonmel

Do other husbands like watching their wife getting fucked bareback by other guys and watching them cum inside them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the cuckold fetish has many different aspects . I read a great book one time about the subject which gave reasons behind the fetish . David J ley insatiable wives . Evolutionary we aren't designed to have one sexual partner and the shape of the male Penis is designed to remove other semin in the vagina and to do this the following Penis is harder lasts longer and ejaculates stronger. So yeah seeing semin pouring might make a husband more aroused to replace that semin with his

over a year ago

My ex wife only played bareback and loved the guys cum inside her. That was her thing. Was very horny to watch at the time.

There’s a reason why she’s my ex

over a year ago

Some do. Mostly cuckold men but health is a priority over messy pants

By *parky-1992Man
over a year ago

dublin

Bareback is a distinct kink of mine. It just hits different.

But I’d only do it with either a partner of someone I was very comfortable with. Not worth the risk!!

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

It's a fantasy for both of us, however due to the health risks will probably remain just that.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I think more or less everybody prefers sex without condoms. Unfortunately in the real world we all have to make risk/reward decisions. Some are more risk averse and some less so.

over a year ago

little brains says yes big brain says no

over a year ago

Bareback obv feels better but it definitely involves huge trust in the person/s your with. In a safe situation I’d still be making sure I dibys first go

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Bareback with one-off and intermittent partners is very risky, particularly as some STIs are now so drug-resistant as to have rendered them effectively untreatable, permanently.

Bareback sex is enjoyable in itself, and a decision to go bareback in limited circumstances definitely enhances the experience, especially with trusted partners or couples.

But four people together on a meet who have gone bareback elsewhere ups the risk exponentially.

HPV Human Papilloma Virus can cause cancer of the cervix, penis, anus and throat, and has also been mutating to more virulent variants.

HIV is survivable now, but still has very many health consequences.

Regular testing is good, but is not a castiron guarantee of 'cleanliness'

Personally condoms are now so good, that dispensing with one is not worth the risk, probably!

By *S2505Couple
over a year ago

lon

I do!

over a year ago

Too risky!! Only if you have been seeing that lady for a long time, and neither of ye were meeting other people. But that requires trust that some people cant belive!!!

over a year ago

No glove no love

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/22 21:28:35]

over a year ago

clonmel

Trust is obviously important and discretion. we would like to have an arrangement with trustworthy single guy for eventual bareback sex as condom are horrible feeling for all.

over a year ago

Condoms just ruin sex for me so I always risk it and go bareback. I always have with all my many sexual partners over the years but I'm obviously aware of the risks of STDs and getting pregnant. So far my luck STD wise has held out, I've tested regularly and always been negative xx

over a year ago

"Trust is obviously important and discretion. we would like to have an arrangement with trustworthy single guy for eventual bareback sex as condom are horrible feeling for all."

Not a bad arrangement to have in fairness

over a year ago

Is it fair to assume, if you do go bareback the risk of pregnancy is burned down with other forms of contraception?

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Is it fair to assume, if you do go bareback the risk of pregnancy is burned down with other forms of contraception?"

Yes other means of contraception do indeed reduce the risk of pregnancy

Also there are quite a few days in a womans cycle where no egg is present so pregnancy can't occur.

The pullout method generally works fine too if done correctly.

Its really sown to how risk averse you are.

over a year ago

"Is it fair to assume, if you do go bareback the risk of pregnancy is burned down with other forms of contraception?

Yes other means of contraception do indeed reduce the risk of pregnancy

Also there are quite a few days in a womans cycle where no egg is present so pregnancy can't occur.

The pullout method generally works fine too if done correctly.

Its really sown to how risk averse you are."

I've switched between the pill and the pull out method my whole life xx

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Yeah it's reasonably safe. Its not THAT easy to become pregnant without condoms if you're not cumming inside. There is a small amount of sperm in precum, but the chances are very very small. You need the control that comes from experience and a lot of trust. I wouldn't be relying on it with a new/swinging partner though personally.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Yeah it's reasonably safe. Its not THAT easy to become pregnant without condoms if you're not cumming inside. There is a small amount of sperm in precum, but the chances are very very small. You need the control that comes from experience and a lot of trust. I wouldn't be relying on it with a new/swinging partner though personally. "

I don't think many women would rely on the pull out method alone to prevent pregnancy if she is in the habit of having casual sex with different partners

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Yeah it's reasonably safe. Its not THAT easy to become pregnant without condoms if you're not cumming inside. There is a small amount of sperm in precum, but the chances are very very small. You need the control that comes from experience and a lot of trust. I wouldn't be relying on it with a new/swinging partner though personally.

I don't think many women would rely on the pull out method alone to prevent pregnancy if she is in the habit of having casual sex with different partners "

Agreed

over a year ago

"Yeah it's reasonably safe. Its not THAT easy to become pregnant without condoms if you're not cumming inside. There is a small amount of sperm in precum, but the chances are very very small. You need the control that comes from experience and a lot of trust. I wouldn't be relying on it with a new/swinging partner though personally.

I don't think many women would rely on the pull out method alone to prevent pregnancy if she is in the habit of having casual sex with different partners

Agreed "

I'm certainly not proud of it but I have, more than once xx

over a year ago

Pull out and date of cycle are probably enough, but again trust would need to be there on both sides at that

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

No, not worth the risk, unless in monogamous relationship as far as I'm concerned and I usually use condoms in that as well. Hate the mess

over a year ago

"No, not worth the risk, unless in monogamous relationship as far as I'm concerned and I usually use condoms in that as well. Hate the mess "

Each to their own, but the mess is arguably the best part haha

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

"No, not worth the risk, unless in monogamous relationship as far as I'm concerned and I usually use condoms in that as well. Hate the mess

Each to their own, but the mess is arguably the best part haha "

for me, sorry

over a year ago

"Pull out and date of cycle are probably enough, but again trust would need to be there on both sides at that "

Pull out does work xx

over a year ago

clonmel

the contraceptive coil is the most effective against pregnancy so our only worry is std's. that's why trust needs to be built up with any guy.

over a year ago

It was always a massive fantasy of mine when I've had partners. The thought if them coming home full of another man's cum is so horny.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"the contraceptive coil is the most effective against pregnancy so our only worry is std's. that's why trust needs to be built up with any guy."

A lot of people mention trust as a way of protecting against std's. I say that's rubbish. Only using condoms or being monogamous offer any sort of reliable protection.

over a year ago

"the contraceptive coil is the most effective against pregnancy so our only worry is std's. that's why trust needs to be built up with any guy.

A lot of people mention trust as a way of protecting against std's. I say that's rubbish. Only using condoms or being monogamous offer any sort of reliable protection."

I'm thinking the amount of guys I know using prostitutes massage parlours and the village friendly girl behind their wives back makes monogamy a bit of a misnomer . If this is something on a fantasy list not much more dangerous

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"the contraceptive coil is the most effective against pregnancy so our only worry is std's. that's why trust needs to be built up with any guy.

A lot of people mention trust as a way of protecting against std's. I say that's rubbish. Only using condoms or being monogamous offer any sort of reliable protection."

In a monogamous relationship, and having unprotected sex, trust IS a factor because you can (hopefully) trust that your partner isn't cheating on you.

If youre not in a relationship and having sex with multiple partners then it's bullshit. Why would you trust your health with someone you can't fully trust.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

A lot of people mention trust as a way of protecting against std's. I say that's rubbish. Only using condoms or being monogamous offer any sort of reliable protection.

In a monogamous relationship, and having unprotected sex, trust IS a factor because you can (hopefully) trust that your partner isn't cheating on you."

Technically speaking, trust isn't a factor if the relationship is monogamous.

Also, how can 'trust' with others outside of the relationship protect the op? Are they expecting the other people to shag only them?

over a year ago

"Do other husbands like watching their wife getting fucked bareback by other guys and watching them cum inside them. "

Bareback and cum in her pussy is the only way.

over a year ago

Cuckolding is extremely sensual and erotic on so many aspects. Bareback requires in-depth knowledge of the guy. We have male friends who are grown ups and look after their sexual health. As do we. It’s all possible x

over a year ago

"Cuckolding is extremely sensual and erotic on so many aspects. Bareback requires in-depth knowledge of the guy. We have male friends who are grown ups and look after their sexual health. As do we. It’s all possible x"
kandoo you've boobs of a twenty year old it's no wonder your hubby likes to share

over a year ago

"Cuckolding is extremely sensual and erotic on so many aspects. Bareback requires in-depth knowledge of the guy. We have male friends who are grown ups and look after their sexual health. As do we. It’s all possible x kandoo you've boobs of a twenty year old it's no wonder your hubby likes to share"

+1 love that pic

over a year ago

clonmel

stds are the only concern for us. so clean sperm a must

By *ornychic!Couple
over a year ago

kildare

Yea my hubby loves it ??

By *ornychic!Couple
over a year ago

kildare

[Removed by poster at 28/05/22 03:03:54]

over a year ago

"My ex wife only played bareback and loved the guys cum inside her. That was her thing. Was very horny to watch at the time.

There’s a reason why she’s my ex "

Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer or Cartmans hunt for his "father" on SouthPark.

"Which 1 of these 10 guys is the baby daddy"

"The results will shock you".

Lol.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/22 11:02:01]

over a year ago

"Do other husbands like watching their wife getting fucked bareback by other guys and watching them cum inside them. "

I'll love to see Scots taking a stranger bare inside her and seeing her moan and that cheeky grin on her face as he cums inside her and fills her up.

Preferably while I'm doing the same to his wife / partner.   

over a year ago

clonmel

my hubby cannot wait to see me take another man bare and i love the feeling of skin on skin

over a year ago

clonmel

my hubby cannot wait to see me take another man bare and i love the feeling of skin on skin

Post new Message to Thread