Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Depp vs Heard

Jump to newest

By *ligolad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

Donegal

What an utterly toxic relationship these guys had.

Anyone else following the defamation case?

What do you make of it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Havent watched much but few clips on tik tok, he looks off his head in any I've seen

By *ligolad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

Donegal

I fear Johnny lives in a permanent state of being off his bin...

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

I was wondering when this topic round be brought up. I'm following the story and at the moment I feel Johnny is being sincere, but their recollections of events are very different, they are both troubled people. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. They should never have been together. Mrs.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

My daughter and me have been watching it too be honest both as bad bad as one another.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

To me it looks as if one was as bad as the other ....but leaning towards a man being abused and people making fun of him

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"To me it looks as if one was as bad as the other ....but leaning towards a man being abused and people making fun of him "
be interesting to hear her testimory, I find it very sad though listening to the recordings and video footage. The poo in the bed I couldn't stop laughing

over a year ago

"I fear Johnny lives in a permanent state of being off his bin..."

He recounting a painful period of his life telling people he doesn't know about horrific things that have happened to him and suffers from social anxiety

over a year ago

"I fear Johnny lives in a permanent state of being off his bin...

He recounting a painful period of his life telling people he doesn't know about horrific things that have happened to him and suffers from social anxiety "

He definitely looks shook and broken

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

How awful for them that this is done in such a public manner. Your worst moments out there for everyone to see and debate. Persobal tragedy for entertainment.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"How awful for them that this is done in such a public manner. Your worst moments out there for everyone to see and debate. Persobal tragedy for entertainment."

Totally agree......total circus.

By *i-the-wayMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I think he wanted it to be public. Her false accusations damaged his career and tarnished his public image. He's not just fighting for legal justice, he wants to clear his name in the public eye too.

He definitely does have his own issues but I'd rather a partner who has a drug problem than one who cuts off my finger, hits me, and shits in my bed!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"How awful for them that this is done in such a public manner. Your worst moments out there for everyone to see and debate. Persobal tragedy for entertainment."

To me it looks more like the two of them loving the drama:

He's suing her over a written opinion piece in the Washington post and she's countersuing. He wants to 'clear his name' but as it is in those cases,the mud flinging intensifies, no stone will be left unturned and more compromising material/stories hit/s the public. So I'd argue he would have been better off letting grass grow over the accusations rather than digging up more skeletons ..... but the rationale is normally outplayed by the urge for attention.

Bit like fab just on a bigger scale...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

It was Depp's idea to have it all public, streaming on news networks and YouTube. Don't think the money is rhe issue here with him anyway, he wants to clear his name and get his story across.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"How awful for them that this is done in such a public manner. Your worst moments out there for everyone to see and debate. Persobal tragedy for entertainment.It was Depp's idea to have it all public, streaming on news networks and YouTube. Don't think the money is rhe issue here with him anyway, he wants to clear his name and get his story across. "

I didn't know that. That does change things. It's a horrible business though. I won't be tuning in and its just not entertainment for me. I hope he doesn't live to regret letting the cameras in as it could certainly backfire if things swing her way.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

There are 3 sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"There are 3 sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth. "

Ain't that the truth

over a year ago

They're not both as bad as each other by any stake of imagination in any way ever.

Yer one amber herd made up stories about Johnny depp abusing/beating her, took him to court and she won because since #metoo all women are to be believed( Ghislaine Maxwell I hear you roar)

He is now suing her for her lies... She tarnished his career and his reputation. I've been in a very similar situation myself where your life is destroyed by lies and it's all about popularity and who can portray their side the best.

Where someone's lies destroy you and turn you paranoid

L.

Difference is hopefully herd wont be getting away with it because Johnny Depp will have his truth told.

Anyone that's ever suffered abuse should be disgusted by amber Heard and fully supportive of Jonny Depp in his pursuit of the truth. She spits on anybody who has actually been abused with her lies

However most of the female comments on here seem to be taking umbrage with depps appearance and his way of talking rather than the actual issues at hand. Believe me when everyone is coming for you you start to be very careful and think about what words you use.

Men may not be abused at the rate that women are but I assure you theu are abused.

I hope he takes her to the cleaners, takes her career and her reputation forever.

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

In a post above it mentions men are not abused as much as ladies. They very much are. Imagine this. You're in a bar. And a woman is hammering on a guy. Most here..and don't deny it..most here would laugh while asking what did he do to deserve it. Switch the roles..there would be outcry. CCTV footage could even hit the news media. The abused guy may be able to limit the damage the woman can do. But that is irrelevant. Physical abuse of males is a lot more socially acceptable in general. And they are far far less likely to report it or speak about it. I've even witnessed a girl run up to a boy. Clobber him with a plastic tennis racket. And run off laughing saying "haha. You can't hit me. I am girl" I've witnessed as a doorman. Women hitting men. Then if he stands up with anger. Without threatning. The response is..oh what you going to do? Hit a woman.?"

over a year ago

"I think he wanted it to be public. Her false accusations damaged his career and tarnished his public image. He's not just fighting for legal justice, he wants to clear his name in the public eye too.

He definitely does have his own issues but I'd rather a partner who has a drug problem than one who cuts off my finger, hits me, and shits in my bed!"

*Adds to interests*

over a year ago

Misread this as deep vs hard

By *ocketman99Man
over a year ago

fermanagh

The reality is even if he wins the case he will still be branded a wife beater. He lost the moment he stood up for himself unfortunately.

I watched some of the testimony on YouTube yesterday from Johnny and others and Amber really does have a fight on her hands to prove Johnny is in fact guilty.

Now the story of Amber pooping on his side of the bed doesn’t help her dignity. Trying to blame it on the dogs had the court laughing when Johnny explained he never seen something like that coming out of his puppies.

over a year ago

My money is on them getting back together after this is all over , after all it’s Hollywood strange things happen there

over a year ago

Have to say think it's a shame more women arent posting to this thread in defence of Johnny Depp, although it surprises me in absolutely no way. Doesn't suit the #metoo narrative does it ladies.

I wonder did ye have strong feelings on the case a couple of years ago

over a year ago

Dr Shannon Curry was the highlight for me so far. Such a lady. Swoon xxx

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Have to say think it's a shame more women arent posting to this thread in defence of Johnny Depp, although it surprises me in absolutely no way. Doesn't suit the #metoo narrative does it ladies.

I wonder did ye have strong feelings on the case a couple of years ago"

I haven't been watching it. So I haven't commented on it. I have however commented several times on the forums about how men are often victims of abuse from women but they quite often don't talk about it and they should be allowed to tell their stories without ridicule.

Unfortunately on here even I have seen men mention about how they have been hit by women and they have been the butt of others jokes. Other men in particular were to ones to try and demean them.

Abuse is wrong and no matter what gender the victim is they should never be ridiculed.

As for the Depp and Hurd trail I'm not following it so I don't know who was right or wrong. So I won't comment on it and it has nothing to do with the #metoo narrative it's just not something I've followed or have interest in.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Have to say think it's a shame more women arent posting to this thread in defence of Johnny Depp, although it surprises me in absolutely no way. Doesn't suit the #metoo narrative does it ladies.

I'm not commenting as tbh I believe they both bad as one another, and yes following the trial am waiting on her to testify. As of yet it does seem to go in his favour but her witnesses and evidence has to be seen.

By *rprotonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Depp ain't no sweet angel, but one look into Herds eyes, and you see full on psycho

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Deep v Hard?

I like it deep and I like it hard but I couldn’t say which I prefer. They both have their places.

over a year ago

Been in two toxic relationships,head wrecking stuff,I wouldnt wish it upon anyone

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

A load of very dirty linen being washed in the full glare of international media; not a pleasant sight to behold. Awful.

Their reputations are now permanently trashed!

over a year ago

"The reality is even if he wins the case he will still be branded a wife beater. He lost the moment he stood up for himself unfortunately.

I watched some of the testimony on YouTube yesterday from Johnny and others and Amber really does have a fight on her hands to prove Johnny is in fact guilty.

Now the story of Amber pooping on his side of the bed doesn’t help her dignity. Trying to blame it on the dogs had the court laughing when Johnny explained he never seen something like that coming out of his puppies. "

Nothing go her way anyway she made false acusations and she is the bully in this case

Johny only wants to clear his name and he is doing well...

over a year ago

Well if is other way around they would and even blame single guys in fab

over a year ago

I wonder did ye have strong feelings on the case a couple of years agoI'm not commenting as tbh I believe they both bad as one another, and yes following the trial am waiting on her to testify. As of yet it does seem to go in his favour but her witnesses and evidence has to be seen. "

He already proves that she is bully and she made false accusations about him only to damage his reputation

She is a joke and tottaly sick tbh

over a year ago

There's a pair of them there ...

over a year ago

They sound like the kind of people we would block if they were on fab

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"They sound like the kind of people we would block if they were on fab"

I think I've had messages from them individually and as a couple.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I wonder did ye have strong feelings on the case a couple of years agoI'm not commenting as tbh I believe they both bad as one another, and yes following the trial am waiting on her to testify. As of yet it does seem to go in his favour but her witnesses and evidence has to be seen.

He already proves that she is bully and she made false accusations about him only to damage his reputation

She is a joke and tottaly sick tbh"

like I said her evidence is yet to be given, in this case there is her side his side but in the middle is the truth. I do at this point believe johnny...

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"I was wondering when this topic round be brought up. I'm following the story and at the moment I feel Johnny is being sincere, but their recollections of events are very different, they are both troubled people. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. They should never have been together. Mrs."

Totally agree!

By *ocketman99Man
over a year ago

fermanagh

I’ve watched quite a few of the court proceedings on YouTube. You’ll get to see much more detail there!!

Anyway I know a lot of people think Johnny Depp is off his head. That is his demeanour. That is just the way he is.

As for having this trashed out in public when the allegations were made against JD in the UK court and in the Op-Ed, he has no choice but to defend himself. Yes this meant opening up his life in order to clear his name. The Op-Ed Amber wrote was actually a breach of conditions in the divorce settlement.

Throughout the trial Amber has been proven to be a liar. She said she gave the divorce settlement to to charities - she didn’t. The make up her lawyers so proudly displayed wasn’t manufactured until after the divorce. Her testimony will have to be the best performance of her life because depps lawyers have actually made her lawyers look incompetent.

Then there was that voice recording - pretty damming for Amber!

I’m no lawyer or pretend to be but one thing is for sure Amber has a mammoth fight on her hands to win this case. JD had to sue her to clear his name — she was never gonna uphold the divorce agreement she signed.

I was gonna say Amber is full of shit, but that’s untrue, she left some of it in johnnys bed! What type of person does that??

By *amsonite69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Am I the only one that read this as deep vs hard?

Post new Message to Thread