Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Leggings

Jump to newest

By *abblingInDUB OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I am relatively new to this fair land but have noticed that the Leggings Per Capita is well above the global average.

Is the consequence of an oddly negotiated trade deal? Or did a container ship full of them run aground one stormy night completely flooding the market? Why do Irish women love leggings so?

Not saying it's a bad thing, by an stretch, just curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t question man…. Just admire the booty

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive always wore leggings as i don't find jeans comfortable..Ive a special liking for my leather or wetlook one's especially as they hug the butt just perfect

over a year ago

I know for myself I've been living in leggings since lockdown started! So maybe that's the same for others. I'm slowly moving back into jeans and skirts now though!

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of leggings, only wear for practical purposes, yoga or gym. Jeans are the default for me. Although I do have a pair of leather leggings for special occasions

over a year ago

Dublin

"Don’t question man…. Just admire the booty "

Like I said, not questioning, just curious.

I would be lying if I said I had never found myself making a wrong turn down a road because I was otherwise distracted by someone walking in front of me.

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

All about the comfort however i do tend to try keep my gym leggings for the gym. I love my leather look biker leggings though. Butt looks great in them

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I know for myself I've been living in leggings since lockdown started! So maybe that's the same for others. I'm slowly moving back into jeans and skirts now though!"

Jeans and skirts? Must be some new fashion trend for you young wons.

over a year ago

Dublin

There must be A LOT of people going to either gym, yoga, or pilates!

Leather leggings is a lovely look, and I can understand those on the right occaison, but think they would be in a different category as the others. Not really an 'out for a grocery run' kind of choice. At least not at the shops I go to! Let me know if there is another one I might try.

over a year ago

"There must be A LOT of people going to either gym, yoga, or pilates!

Leather leggings is a lovely look, and I can understand those on the right occaison, but think they would be in a different category as the others. Not really an 'out for a grocery run' kind of choice. At least not at the shops I go to! Let me know if there is another one I might try."

I'm willing to bet they're out there lol

over a year ago

Dublin

Leather leggings is a lovely look, and I can understand those on the right occaison, but think they would be in a different category as the others. Not really an 'out for a grocery run' kind of choice. At least not at the shops I go to! Let me know if there is another one I might try.

I'm willing to bet they're out there lol"

A sexy supervalu?

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

A sexy supervalu?"

Ive seen lots in tesco. Especially ones that literally cut up the bum.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Leggins are probably one of the most controversial clothing items. With the odd exception there's nothing elegant about it, yet they're comfy and fit any size and shape.

over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 14/03/22 11:20:54]

over a year ago

Dublin

A sexy supervalu?

Ive seen lots in tesco. Especially ones that literally cut up the bum. "

Hmmm. Not many Tescos in my neighborhood and that doesn’t seem to fly with the Dunnes crowd.

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

[Removed by poster at 14/03/22 11:24:33]

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

A sexy supervalu?

Hmmm. Not many Tescos in my neighborhood and that doesn’t seem to fly with the Dunnes crowd."

you need to find a tesco. After all every little helps

over a year ago

I love leggings and spend most of my time in workout gear so love the various styles and brands. Jay loves how well they show my curves

By *on Draper2.0Man
over a year ago

Maynooth

I honestly never even thought to wonder why so many women wear leggings. I'm just sit back, admire and thanks the man above for putting the notion in the head of some Nike designer.

over a year ago

Probably too comfortable for some people sometimes.

It's like tossing a coin , sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe shit

I'm for everyone wearing whatever they want but sometimes.....

I was walking behind a lady and it actually looked like a 5kg shit bag filled with 10kg of shit, other times I've been genuinely shocked at how much was in show. I'll take the good with the bad and admire when possible.

over a year ago

Dublin

A sexy supervalu?

Hmmm. Not many Tescos in my neighborhood and that doesn’t seem to fly with the Dunnes crowd. you need to find a tesco. After all every little helps "

Not when I come home with a bag full of cucumbers and peaches, but have completely forgotten to buy bread or milk!

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

A sexy supervalu?

Hmmm. Not many Tescos in my neighborhood and that doesn’t seem to fly with the Dunnes crowd. you need to find a tesco. After all every little helps

Not when I come home with a bag full of cucumbers and peaches, but have completely forgotten to buy bread or milk!"

This where lists come in handy x

over a year ago

"I know for myself I've been living in leggings since lockdown started! So maybe that's the same for others. I'm slowly moving back into jeans and skirts now though!

Jeans and skirts? Must be some new fashion trend for you young wons. "

Bring back the skort ha ha

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Theyre the lazy option for me if I'm just about the house or exercising. Prefer jeans for out and about .I do own leather trousers but couldn't get away with leather leggings at my age!

over a year ago

Dublin

I have been known to pop down to the corner shop in my pyjamas, a t shirt and flip flops if I just need some milk or something. Not as appealing as leggings, but comfortable and convenient.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Theyre the lazy option for me if I'm just about the house or exercising. Prefer jeans for out and about .I do own leather trousers but couldn't get away with leather leggings at my age!"

Your photographs would say otherwise

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Leggins are way too difficult to style. I have wrecked UGG style boots and a long tee j wear them with but mostly no. Skinny jeans and boots? Yes please.

But what about men in leggins and a skirt… depends on the legs…

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I have been known to pop down to the corner shop in my pyjamas, a t shirt and flip flops if I just need some milk or something. Not as appealing as leggings, but comfortable and convenient."

Jesus you really did fit in with the locals when you came over here

over a year ago

Dublin

"Leggins are way too difficult to style. I have wrecked UGG style boots and a long tee j wear them with but mostly no. Skinny jeans and boots? Yes please.

But what about men in leggins and a skirt… depends on the legs… "

It just so happens that I own a pair of leggings for colder weather and I do like quite fetching in them, if I may be so bold.

A skirt, though. Hmmmmm. That might require some convincing.

over a year ago

Dublin

"I have been known to pop down to the corner shop in my pyjamas, a t shirt and flip flops if I just need some milk or something. Not as appealing as leggings, but comfortable and convenient.

Jesus you really did fit in with the locals when you came over here "

When I saw the guy at the corner shop on xmas day, in his his pyjamas and a robe, hotel slippers on his feet and a cigarette tucked behind his ear, buying crisps and soda, I knew I had come home.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"Leggins are way too difficult to style. I have wrecked UGG style boots and a long tee j wear them with but mostly no. Skinny jeans and boots? Yes please.

It just so happens that I own a pair of leggings for colder weather and I do like quite fetching in them, if I may be so bold.

A skirt, though. Hmmmmm. That might require some convincing."

One of those little white tennis skirts

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

One of those little white tennis skirts "

Hmmmm, I feel another photo idea coming on…..

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"

Hmmmm, I feel another photo idea coming on….. "

Aww Linden!! For me!!!??

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Hmmmm, I feel another photo idea coming on….. "

Don't you fuckin dare ruin everyone's memory of their Athena poster in their bedroom as a spotty teenager

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Hmmmm, I feel another photo idea coming on…..

Don't you fuckin dare ruin everyone's memory of their Athena poster in their bedroom as a spotty teenager "

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

maybe a little off topic here but I've had some of the best sex I ever had wearing them as he loved me in gym gear!! I had no idea men loved them!!

for my own dress style I don't wear normal leggings as I'm more into skirts and dresses

over a year ago

I'm at my happiest in gym gear, I'd probably struggle to walk in high heels at this stage

over a year ago

"Don’t question man…. Just admire the booty "

What he said!!

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

Leggings are seriously sexy, surely you ladies know they drive us guys mad

By *eeisbackMan
over a year ago

….

Some women can pull the gym wear leggings off some can’t. I think I’m speaking for most guys here there a distraction but a fucking good one at that. Who ever in nike or gym shark etc taught of them should be made a saint ??

By *aucymessCouple
over a year ago

gorey

Leggings are underwear

"If your leggings are flimsy enough that you can see through them in direct sunlight, then they're not really pants, they're underwear. Assuming your leggings are fully opaque, you still shouldn't wear them like you would any other pair of pants, because they're not like any other pair of pants."(cosmopolitan)

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"Leggings are underwear

"If your leggings are flimsy enough that you can see through them in direct sunlight, then they're not really pants, they're underwear. Assuming your leggings are fully opaque, you still shouldn't wear them like you would any other pair of pants, because they're not like any other pair of pants."(cosmopolitan)"

Ah. Cosmopolitan. Gotcha.

By *abcnesbitMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Love the shiny/leather leggings… best thing ever!

Must get some

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Since covid I love wearing leggings as so comfortable around the house and getting out for a walk in

I do love seeing a woman in them too especially with the lovely styles and colours of gymwear

Not a fan of thread bare see through with panties shown through

Wet look and leather are lovely showing the feminine shape with the right booties or boots

By *j1981Man
over a year ago

cork

"maybe a little off topic here but I've had some of the best sex I ever had wearing them as he loved me in gym gear!! I had no idea men loved them!!

for my own dress style I don't wear normal leggings as I'm more into skirts and dresses "

Totally agree.... hav often ladies to wear gym gear or leggings for meet or pick up....

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"maybe a little off topic here but I've had some of the best sex I ever had wearing them as he loved me in gym gear!! I had no idea men loved them!!

for my own dress style I don't wear normal leggings as I'm more into skirts and dresses

Totally agree.... hav often ladies to wear gym gear or leggings for meet or pick up...."

Too be enjoyed thanks ladies, Shopping in asda is now very enjoyable

over a year ago

Love a female in tight leggings there a lot to see mmmm x

over a year ago

Send pics off you tight leggings ladies x

By *arenjonesTV/TS
over a year ago

castlebar

I love my new sweaty Betty leggings. So comfortable and I think they look sexy

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

By *moothride530Man
over a year ago

Dubljn / kildare

They were the best invention ever and such a big turn on

By *teppenwolfMan
over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Gods gift to man

By *oredmarried2022Man
over a year ago

wicklow

Absolutely nothing better than women in leggings when out and about!! Nearly crashed the car many’s a time trying to glimpse at a woman in them

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

My daughter recently paid 90 odd euro for a pair of leggings, lululemon it came with a warranty 8 years... Nice leggings and wash well don't lose shape but nearly 100 quid mind boggles

By *ifewantstoplayCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

I love wearing them.

T xx

By *aveyIOM1970Man
over a year ago

douglas

"I love wearing them.

T xx"

And you look good in them, to be fair you look good in all your pics x

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

"My daughter recently paid 90 odd euro for a pair of leggings, lululemon it came with a warranty 8 years... Nice leggings and wash well don't lose shape but nearly 100 quid mind boggles "

Wow thats a lot. I thought i was splurging paying 40 quid for gymshark ones

By *aveyIOM1970Man
over a year ago

douglas

"My daughter recently paid 90 odd euro for a pair of leggings, lululemon it came with a warranty 8 years... Nice leggings and wash well don't lose shape but nearly 100 quid mind boggles

Wow thats a lot. I thought i was splurging paying 40 quid for gymshark ones"

You look fine in yours x

over a year ago

Love my bbw gf wearing leggings showing her knixs turns me on knowing guys are looking

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

By *ammyPamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Oh my Goodness, some of the Girls/Gurls wear them, and they look like they're sprayed on!

Someone mentioned above about the Panties and leggings look - I love a Woman that isn't afraid of a little VPL!

over a year ago

Ah leggings…..especially those so called ‘TikTok’ ones… just wow

over a year ago

My rule of thumb the bigger the bum the better the leggings look nothing better than seeing a big curvy butt ahead of me

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

"Theyre the lazy option for me if I'm just about the house or exercising. Prefer jeans for out and about .I do own leather trousers but couldn't get away with leather leggings at my age!"

Had a look at your profile and definitely do get away with the leather look

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

"Theyre the lazy option for me if I'm just about the house or exercising. Prefer jeans for out and about .I do own leather trousers but couldn't get away with leather leggings at my age!

Had a look at your profile and definitely do get away with the leather look "

By *amesy6918Man
over a year ago

newry

Leather leggings

By *itginger101Man
over a year ago

Termonfeckin

Seen a woman get out of her car today, she pulled her high waisted grey leggings tight into her ass, perfect cameltoe and just about able to make out the outline of her tiny thong

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

"Seen a woman get out of her car today, she pulled her high waisted grey leggings tight into her ass, perfect cameltoe and just about able to make out the outline of her tiny thong "

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"Seen a woman get out of her car today, she pulled her high waisted grey leggings tight into her ass, perfect cameltoe and just about able to make out the outline of her tiny thong "

Phew. I wasn’t in termonfeckin yesterday….

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"Ah leggings…..especially those so called ‘TikTok’ ones… just wow "

Have them in every colour

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Ah leggings…..especially those so called ‘TikTok’ ones… just wow

Have them in every colour "

Every colour you say, what about magenta?

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

Fashion to a degree is circular. We have the 80's come round again when leggings and beards where in fashion.

Russia was at war. U.S supplying russian foes. Human rights issues in china. I could go on. But seems to me. That's where we are.

But ladies. You show off those dangerous curves in them. I'm bound to crash as I have no brakes.

over a year ago

"Fashion to a degree is circular. We have the 80's come round again when leggings and beards where in fashion.

Russia was at war. U.S supplying russian foes. Human rights issues in china. I could go on. But seems to me. That's where we are.

But ladies. You show off those dangerous curves in them. I'm bound to crash as I have no brakes.

"

They are a rubber-necking driver distraction for sure.

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"Fashion to a degree is circular. We have the 80's come round again when leggings and beards where in fashion.

"

Oh not just driving, also dangerous while walking, running, cycling, standing still or even sitting while perving….

over a year ago

Oh not just driving, also dangerous while walking, running, cycling, standing still or even sitting while perving…. "

Thats why your hat's pulled down low, for safety!

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

I got eyeballed in Junction 16 on the M6 a few hours ago. Quite a fit young thing shamelessly looked me up and down in my grey leggins and black tee. I will confess to checking my “whos near” when I sat down.

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

I would nearly say there a big fetish for me! Ass worship with a juicy bum is top of my fantasy list

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Oh not just driving, also dangerous while walking, running, cycling, standing still or even sitting while perving….

Thats why your hat's pulled down low, for safety! "

There would be more than a hat being raised if you passed by dressed like that…..

By *aggie MaeWoman
over a year ago

Just out and about

Love my gym bottoms on my days off work the 2 days when I don't have to put any thought into what I'm wearing

over a year ago

I love the tight feeling aswell as the look of them , plus don't have to be pulling them up when they fit good. They are just comfortable.

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Never worn leggings ever. Jeans are my go to for comfort.

Angel

By *aggie MaeWoman
over a year ago

Just out and about

"Never worn leggings ever. Jeans are my go to for comfort.

Angel"

You don't know what your missing, sort of like that feeling when you get home from work and you take your bra off

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

Bet you look great in every colour too

By *nyone 4 funMan
over a year ago

London

Post new Message to Thread