Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

how low would you go

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How low have you dropped your standards just for a Shag....

Suppose ill go first...gave into my brothers ugly friend who annoyed the fuck outta me for so long... So to shut her up i fucked her....twice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovigalWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Twice!! Mustn't have been so bad then...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How low have you dropped your standards just for a Shag....

Suppose ill go first...gave into my brothers ugly friend who annoyed the fuck outta me for so long... So to shut her up i fucked her....twice "

tut tut tut ther me thinin you had high standards lol

over a year ago

Lol we all done things we are proud of thou at least you're honest about it xxx

over a year ago

Not quite on the topic but still. I met a woman for teh first time, travelling 90 miles to meet her. she was in an apartment over a shopping centre so you had to get buzzed in and up a lift etc to get to her place.

I hadnt got a picture in advance but she was fierce keen.

I rang her just before I arrived and realised she was blind d*unk. But I had travelled a distance.

She couldnt work the front door so she said she would come down. The lift door opened and she fell out, barely able to stand and as wide as she was tall.

I said i was claustraphoic and would take the stairs not the lift. She shoved me in the lift.

when we got to her place there was another very very attractive girl there. Things were looking up I thought.

Then the girls boyfriend arrived. And his two friends. So there was six of us in the flat....

My "date" decided" that food was needed. No problem, says I, I will go. You will not, she roars, i am going with ya.

So she staggers back down the lift with me...

I say my car is round the corner and I will walk round to turn on the lights while she staggers behind me. I walk round the corner and run as fast I as have ever run in my life.............

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/12 22:51:22]

over a year ago

"Not quite on the topic but still. I met a woman for teh first time, travelling 90 miles to meet her. she was in an apartment over a shopping centre so you had to get buzzed in and up a lift etc to get to her place.

I rang her just before I arrived and realised she was blind d*unk. But I had travelled a distance.

She couldnt work the front door so she said she would come down. The lift door opened and she fell out, barely able to stand and as wide as she was tall.

I said i was claustraphoic and would take the stairs not the lift. She shoved me in the lift.

when we got to her place there was another very very attractive girl there. Things were looking up I thought.

Then the girls boyfriend arrived. And his two friends. So there was six of us in the flat....

My "date" decided" that food was needed. No problem, says I, I will go. You will not, she roars, i am going with ya.

I say my car is round the corner and I will walk round to turn on the lights while she staggers behind me. I walk round the corner and run as fast I as have ever run in my life............."

Jaysus Jimmy, would you not have given it a lash ????

over a year ago

"Not quite on the topic but still. I met a woman for teh first time, travelling 90 miles to meet her. she was in an apartment over a shopping centre so you had to get buzzed in and up a lift etc to get to her place.

I say my car is round the corner and I will walk round to turn on the lights while she staggers behind me. I walk round the corner and run as fast I as have ever run in my life.............

Jaysus Jimmy, would you not have given it a lash ???? "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"How low have you dropped your standards just for a Shag....

Suppose ill go first...gave into my brothers ugly friend who annoyed the fuck outta me for so long... So to shut her up i fucked her....twice

tut tut tut ther me thinin you had high standards lol"

the highest but i got no patience

Post new Message to Thread