Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Benefits of Taking a Break

Jump to newest

By *ohnFK OP   Man
over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

So.., having decided to take some time off from 'fab fun' (not sure if I will quite last the 40 days & 40 nights ), I was wondering are there many benefits to a spell on the sidelines?

I suppose I am quite pleased with the prospect of not having to go to the hassle of manscaping for a few weeks (often difficult & precarious ), but I was wondering...

are their other benefits?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends in the reasons for the break really

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Absolutely keeps it fresh...we dip in and out...when the mood takes us we play...

over a year ago

Before you go quite, what’s your secret to the super chest!! You’re in mighty shape for your age, I know that must take some work. Just asking for a friend!!

over a year ago

I took a 3 wk break recently just to clear my head. People take breaks for different reasons, I haven't had fun since the summer and before that was xmas so I guess I'm on a celibate journey at the moment

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

A break is always good when you feel the need for it

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I take lengthy times away usually a few months,i get bored and loose interest easily on here so a few weeks or months away keeps it fresh....

By *ohnFK OP   Man
over a year ago

"Before you go quite, what’s your secret to the super chest!! You’re in mighty shape for your age, I know that must take some work. Just asking for a friend!!"

Jesus

Thanks Davy. No secret. I don't lift anything heavy.

Just 'little & often' works for me

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"A break is always good when you feel the need for it "

Exactly this. Sometimes you just need time away from here .

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

im about to embark on the same thing J! absolutely nothing wrong here either just feel a wee break from the one to one's is needed..

and FYI you look in amazing shape and not just for your age

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

I’ve take a few breaks.

I’m on one at the moment.

My main reason now is that I’ve enough fun planned to keep me in good cock with good me. for a while. I’m happy with my lot. I’m also having a hard rethink about what I’m really after.

Other times I’ve taken breaks for health reasons, personal reasons and just too many goddam assholes reason.

Benefits are less waxing, less hopping on Kik and logging in and out, save a few quid on new outfits and more time with my kids and family and mates. It’s like giving up drinking!!

By *ohnFK OP   Man
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/21 22:09:34]

over a year ago

I guess getting to make a public announcement of your break taking is a benefit and without the hassle of the I'm leaving for good proclamations

By *ohnFK OP   Man
over a year ago

"im about to embark on the same thing J! absolutely nothing wrong here either just feel a wee break from the one to one's is needed..

and FYI you look in amazing shape and not just for your age "

Aww..stop that you, ya charmer xx

Ah, I know there's nothing wrong with taking a break. I'm just wondering are there other hidden benefits?

Actually...with the price if petrol, I'll probably save a fortune over the next few weeks ....another win!

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"I guess getting to make a public announcement of your break taking is a benefit and without the hassle of the I'm leaving for good proclamations "

oh I knew you would say something like this

you are getting to predictable young man

over a year ago

I think its good to take a total fab break every so often, i find logging in can just become a habit, regular breaks definitely keep it fresh, for me anyway.

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

I took a 7 month break last year and it confirmed that taking breaks are a terrible idea so I won’t be doing that again anytime soon

over a year ago

A break gets your feet back on the ground, making plans with friends and family instead of flirting and chatting and planning meets which can generate a nice high but is ultimately unsustainable... basically its great for the head and the fabwheel keeps turning, theres more of the same when you come back with pep in your step.

Enjoy the break

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"So.., having decided to take some time off from 'fab fun' (not sure if I will quite last the 40 days & 40 nights ), I was wondering are there many benefits to a spell on the sidelines?

I suppose I am quite pleased with the prospect of not having to go to the hassle of manscaping for a few weeks (often difficult & precarious ), but I was wondering...

are their other benefits? "

Yes there is big time.

Have to have a little me time every now and again.

Away from the politics and just simply reset. You keep thinking you are missing out but really your not.

Post new Message to Thread