Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Verification

Jump to newest

By *onny1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

local

I think it’s been asked before but in relation to people posting verification. Do they actually read the totally degrading and insulting comments made by the verifier.

I don’t ask for or give verification.

What say the general public

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are gonna be waiting for a meet so.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I think it’s been asked before but in relation to people posting verification. Do they actually read the totally degrading and insulting comments made by the verifier.

"

What do you mean by degrading and disgusting comments

A verification cannot be shown unless the person getting the verification approves it first ...do you honestly think that they'd allow one to be printed thats degrading and disgusting

over a year ago

"I think it’s been asked before but in relation to people posting verification. Do they actually read the totally degrading and insulting comments made by the verifier.

"

Cant say we have ever read a verification that was insulting or degrading. There are all very polite and civilised.

over a year ago

"

As someone already said, you have to approve a verification and choose to post it so I'm guessing the answer is largely yes. Not sure what you mean by degrading and insulting though?

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"

Jaysus, what kind of verification did you get?

By *onnrodMan
over a year ago

moira

If your verification is disgusting and degrading I'd suggest you up your game a bit...

By *onny1969 OP   Man
over a year ago

local

It wasn’t a personal verification but a verification a lady I was chatting to, it basically described her skills . I’m only asking if people actually read through the verification posted before putting on their page. Most are very nice and friendly but occasionally some are rather graphic ??

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"It wasn’t a personal verification but a verification a lady I was chatting to, it basically described her skills . I’m only asking if people actually read through the verification posted before putting on their page. Most are very nice and friendly but occasionally some are rather graphic ??"

But she allowed it to be posted so she's not as upset about it as you seem to be ....her profile ..her choice

Post new Message to Thread