Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Waiting new experience (couples/ladies)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there folks.. on to the forums we have come as we are yet to have our first proper experience and our inbox can be very quiet.. is there anything we can improve on to change that? Have a look at the profile and if it suits you feel free to message!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You might have more luck if you engage more in the forums.

You have started numerous threads introducing yourselves and asking people to look at your profile but if you are using the forums as a way of meeting people they need to see more of your personalities.

That only comes with time and patience and getting involved in other people's threads and conversations.

over a year ago

Yeah we do get what you mean it's just we don't know what forums/chats to get involved in as we want it to be locally if that makes sense

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Yeah we do get what you mean it's just we don't know what forums/chats to get involved in as we want it to be locally if that makes sense "

Chat in The Ireland forum as you have been

It doesn't have to be any specific thread ...just something you want to take part in ....half the time the threads go all over the place anyway

Why not put your name into the fab friend thread and see if you get any messages

Just have fun with it ..enjoy it and see what happens

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yeah we do get what you mean it's just we don't know what forums/chats to get involved in as we want it to be locally if that makes sense "

There are people from all over the island on the Ireland forum engaging in most threads. Just join in in those that interest you. People will see your interactions whether they're posting themselves on a thread or not. Or start your own threads.

over a year ago

"Yeah we do get what you mean it's just we don't know what forums/chats to get involved in as we want it to be locally if that makes sense

Chat in The Ireland forum as you have been

It doesn't have to be any specific thread ...just something you want to take part in ....half the time the threads go all over the place anyway

Why not put your name into the fab friend thread and see if you get any messages

Just have fun with it ..enjoy it and see what happens "

But be very careful of anything BN says !!! He gives out free donuts to his victims

over a year ago

Personally if I was looking at this with my gf.

Lack of full body photos would put me off. All you see of the male is his dick which wouldn't do it for her we'd next quickly. Also the miss has just her tits out which while would be enough for men, also wouldn't do it for some women's Bi side. Try see how you can get more varied photos up maybe.

Who's running the profile? I think letting the female behind the wheel aswell could just naturally lead to more connections with the women of other couples. Finally I've seen some northern ireland meet up threads here maybe a social coffee and get some verifications worth the effort.

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Leave bogmans donuts alone fastlad there are very tasty especially with a cup of tea at half 2 in the morning lol

over a year ago

"Leave bogmans donuts alone fastlad there are very tasty especially with a cup of tea at half 2 in the morning lol"

Ahaaa In all fairness it was a winner of an idea and only him could pull it off

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

You are a very young couple that could be off putting too .

over a year ago

"Personally if I was looking at this with my gf.

Lack of full body photos would put me off. All you see of the male is his dick which wouldn't do it for her we'd next quickly. Also the miss has just her tits out which while would be enough for men, also wouldn't do it for some women's Bi side. Try see how you can get more varied photos up maybe.

Who's running the profile? I think letting the female behind the wheel aswell could just naturally lead to more connections with the women of other couples. Finally I've seen some northern ireland meet up threads here maybe a social coffee and get some verifications worth the effort. "

Yeah we both run the profile and we do get what your saying but chat about fab in the city is rife ATM so need to be discreet as possible so moved all body pics etc need to be extra discreet as word gets round very quick

Post new Message to Thread