Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Spontaneous sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening fabbers. Just a quick question. What was everyone’s most memorable spontaneous sex date? So for example did you go to meet someone for a coffee or a date and end up getting down and dirty.

My favourite has to be from last year. I organised a coffee meet with a fellow fabber. The day after I was in the area of her work when I called in for a chat and we ended up in a garage with me bending her over a chest freezer and having the best spontaneous sex I’ve had in a while.

It’ll be interesting to read the replies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Best one was a few years ago spur of the moment coffee meet one

lunchtime with a fellow fabber which turned into an afternoon,evening and well into the night of drinking, ended up back in his room having really loud sex,unfortunately the room next door didn't appreciate the loud vocals they kept banging on the wall to keep the noise down then they rang reception so we took it to the floor didn't notice the carpet burns till the next morning

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Best one was a few years ago spur of the moment coffee meet one

lunchtime with a fellow fabber which turned into an afternoon,evening and well into the night of drinking, ended up back in his room having really loud sex,unfortunately the room next door didn't appreciate the loud vocals they kept banging on the wall to keep the noise down then they rang reception so we took it to the floor didn't notice the carpet burns till the next morning "

Oohhhh you naughty girl

Love it.

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I've only ever had sex twice...it resulted in 2 children! Never again, I say

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a coffee meet over the summer. Walked him back to his car, a few kisses and led to a very memorable time. Personally I blame that heatwave for it happening

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She was wearing a very short skirt, bent over a chest freezer. I just walked up and did it. It was wild, we both enjoyed it immensely and it was so sexy…unfortunately it upset the other shoppers and I’m now banned from tescos

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

I have come close on a couple of occasions, but I didn't have a condom with me. So, mission aborted.

Post new Message to Thread