Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Finding that one lady for ffm

Jump to newest

By *otmyrealname!! OP   Man
over a year ago

Kerry

How hard or easy is it to find that one lady to join my fb and myself for a night in cork the weekend of the 29th Jan, plenty of notice so we can get chatting etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *haggyherhimCouple
over a year ago

Longford

"How hard or easy is it to find that one lady to join my fb and myself for a night in cork the weekend of the 29th Jan, plenty of notice so we can get chatting etc"

We’d say near to impossible.. lol

over a year ago

Kerry

"How hard or easy is it to find that one lady to join my fb and myself for a night in cork the weekend of the 29th Jan, plenty of notice so we can get chatting etc

We’d say near to impossible.. lol "

Seems like it

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Your biggest problem will always be the fact you are asking the question from a single male profile.

There have been numerous threads and requests like this over the years but many of those had nonexistent FB's so it's highly unlikely anyone will entertain your request unless you have a couples account and they can see and chat to your FB as well.

over a year ago

Kerry

"Your biggest problem will always be the fact you are asking the question from a single male profile.

There have been numerous threads and requests like this over the years but many of those had nonexistent FB's so it's highly unlikely anyone will entertain your request unless you have a couples account and they can see and chat to your FB as well. "

Good shout! I’ll get her to add a comment on here - even though she has made a hint she has someone in mind already

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would be easier to find an ACTUAL unicorn........

By *rishCWoman
over a year ago

Cavan

"How hard or easy is it to find that one lady to join my fb and myself for a night in cork the weekend of the 29th Jan, plenty of notice so we can get chatting etc"

You need a couples account with pics of you both on it.

I get contacted a lot by guys saying they want a ffm with their partner and myself.

For me, I like to chat with both partners before arranging anything. And guys, girls know when it's a man texting, even if he's pretending to be his partner.

Just be honest and upfront. Single girls on here have to take their safety seriously.

Happy hunting!

C xx

over a year ago

As a single girl we have no shortage of offers for FFM. But given the choice between meeting a well verified couple or a single guy with his mysterious female friend (usually too busy to chat) I'm going with the couple. From my experience the female friend rarely exists and the guy wants you to agree so he can then actually find that second lady. So I would recommend teaming up for couples profile might make your search easier. Good luck

over a year ago

Kerry

Thank you both, I’ll get her to set one up so it’s all her input into it

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

The lough Ness monster is real too..