Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Getting verification/ building trust

Jump to newest

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Thanks to all you wonderful people who gave me advice on my last post.

I have had a small bit of interest but mostly people are telling me to get more verifications.

So if I had a few verifications by webcam would that help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Sure or try get some social one's alot of people prefer meet one's than cam especially if you plan on attending socials, party's or club events...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A webcam veri would help a little but even a full veri isn’t like magically unlocking a door.

I would avoid getting multiple webcam veris I think that makes people think your only interested in an online thing

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Sure or try get some social one's alot of people prefer meet one's than cam especially if you plan on attending socials, party's or club events... "
that’s the plan bud I’m hoping for a few socials to get me verifications taken seriously thanks for your advice

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"A webcam veri would help a little but even a full veri isn’t like magically unlocking a door.

I would avoid getting multiple webcam veris I think that makes people think your only interested in an online thing"

noted and thanks for the advice I understand what your saying about unlocking doors but I’m sure it certainly helps when people know your genuine

over a year ago

"Thanks to all you wonderful people who gave me advice on my last post.

I have had a small bit of interest but mostly people are telling me to get more verifications.

So if I had a few verifications by webcam would that help? "

Personally I don't trust webcam verifications. I can't speak for everyone obviously but I've been burnt before ha ha

over a year ago

Lots of webcam verifys and no actual meet verifys would put me off. I'm not looking for a online penpal

But getting verified isn't going to magically give you the keys to the Fab Kingdom verified guys still struggle here. I've met unverified profiles before as long as they are sane and sound and respectful.

over a year ago

Tbh, multiple webcam veris conjures up an image of someone wanking in his parents' basement with no intention of ever leaving it

over a year ago

"Tbh, multiple webcam veris conjures up an image of someone wanking in his parents' basement with no intention of ever leaving it "

Maaaaammmmmmmmm don't touch that special sock....

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

I personally only go by 'Meeting in Person' verifications.

Having lots of webcam veris mean nothing to be honest. You really only get the feel of/a connection with someone in person.

Have a few coffees or get to a social. Keep an eye on forums you will see regular posts on forums about meet ups.

Best of luck on your Fab journey.

B x

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

If you've one or two veris and those that verified you have theirs hidden that's a red flag for me personally.

Likewise I don't really trust the webcam veris, that just proves you can use a camera

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Sure or try get some social one's alot of people prefer meet one's than cam especially if you plan on attending socials, party's or club events... "
thank you that’s the plan ??

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Webcam veris would definetly put me off especially if they have been on over a yr and that is all they have had would make me think that they dont actually want to meet anyone

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Thanks to all you wonderful people who gave me advice on my last post.

So if I had a few verifications by webcam would that help?

Personally I don't trust webcam verifications. I can't speak for everyone obviously but I've been burnt before ha ha"

I get ya I would rather actual meets I was just hoping to get more verifications but I’m glad I asked thank you so much

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Tbh, multiple webcam veris conjures up an image of someone wanking in his parents' basement with no intention of ever leaving it

Maaaaammmmmmmmm don't touch that special sock...."

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Webcam veris would definetly put me off especially if they have been on over a yr and that is all they have had would make me think that they dont actually want to meet anyone "
this is why I’m asking for opinions thank you so much

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"If you've one or two veris and those that verified you have theirs hidden that's a red flag for me personally.

Likewise I don't really trust the webcam veris, that just proves you can use a camera "

thanks for the advice bud

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Webcam veris would definetly put me off especially if they have been on over a yr and that is all they have had would make me think that they dont actually want to meet anyone "
I definitely want to meet

By *ullseye100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"I personally only go by 'Meeting in Person' verifications.

Having lots of webcam veris mean nothing to be honest. You really only get the feel of/a connection with someone in person.

Have a few coffees or get to a social. Keep an eye on forums you will see regular posts on forums about meet ups.

Best of luck on your Fab journey.

B x"

thank you I’m glad I asked ??

over a year ago

I’m having trouble getting anywhere on here without a verification. Already this evening I’ve had 2 interested people but the thing that has let me down is that I’m not verified. If someone could help me with a cam veri on kik or something then it might help. I also would prefer meetings face to face too and I’m hoping to get that very soon but sometimes my job gets in the way of attending socials etc.

Anyone around to help me out?

Post new Message to Thread