Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How to get wife into 3some fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being dropping hints to wife about trying different things to give our sex life a boost, no joy, I think she’d enjoy another man or woman playing with us but is to self conscious of herself to even consider it! When she has a beer or 2, which isn’t often, she really relaxes and we have chatted about mixing it up a bit but then once sober she’ll just pretend we never really mentioned it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Being dropping hints to wife about trying different things to give our sex life a boost, no joy, I think she’d enjoy another man or woman playing with us but is to self conscious of herself to even consider it! When she has a beer or 2, which isn’t often, she really relaxes and we have chatted about mixing it up a bit but then once sober she’ll just pretend we never really mentioned it"

Talk to her sober, not us.

over a year ago

She might be trying to gauge your interest with her other partners when ye have had a few.....

Maybe bring it up sober

over a year ago

"Being dropping hints to wife about trying different things to give our sex life a boost, no joy, I think she’d enjoy another man or woman playing with us but is to self conscious of herself to even consider it! When she has a beer or 2, which isn’t often, she really relaxes and we have chatted about mixing it up a bit but then once sober she’ll just pretend we never really mentioned it

Talk to her sober, not us."

If you read the post again, you should be able to see that I have! If you can’t be bother to read the whole post or just take certain parts of it to comment on then don’t bother cheers

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

A frank discussion about any issues within your current relationship is a must, before any suggestion about inviting others in is brought up; swinging is never a solution, it is the cream on the cake if a relationship is stable, secure, communicative and enduring.

Introducing swinging into a faltering relationship is a recipe for disaster.

Communication about your individual and collective aspirations is vital.

over a year ago

"A frank discussion about any issues within your current relationship is a must, before any suggestion about inviting others in is brought up; swinging is never a solution, it is the cream on the cake if a relationship is stable, secure, communicative and enduring.

Introducing swinging into a faltering relationship is a recipe for disaster.

Communication about your individual and collective aspirations is vital. "

Cheers appreciate the advice

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Invite a male "friend" over for a few drinks and then just spit roast her when she's two deep and relaxed.

over a year ago

"Being dropping hints to wife about trying different things to give our sex life a boost, no joy, I think she’d enjoy another man or woman playing with us but is to self conscious of herself to even consider it! When she has a beer or 2, which isn’t often, she really relaxes and we have chatted about mixing it up a bit but then once sober she’ll just pretend we never really mentioned it

If you read the post again, you should be able to see that I have! If you can’t be bother to read the whole post or just take certain parts of it to comment on then don’t bother cheers"

Your post says she pretends it was never mentioned when sober, I should have said try and have a proper conversation when sober instead of it being glossed over.

over a year ago

If you read the post again, you should be able to see that I have! If you can’t be bother to read the whole post or just take certain parts of it to comment on then don’t bother cheers

Your post says she pretends it was never mentioned when sober, I should have said try and have a proper conversation when sober instead of it being glossed over. "

No hassle appreciate the advice cheers

over a year ago

"Invite a male "friend" over for a few drinks and then just spit roast her when she's two deep and relaxed. "

Lol

By *ightower2021Man
over a year ago

donegal

"Invite a male "friend" over for a few drinks and then just spit roast her when she's two deep and relaxed.

Lol "

True marriage guidance there mate haha

over a year ago

I’d definitely be bringing it up when both of you are sober. It can be a touchy subject with women. Don’t pressure her anyway. Best of luck with it.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Being dropping hints to wife about trying different things to give our sex life a boost, no joy, I think she’d enjoy another man or woman playing with us but is to self conscious of herself to even consider it! When she has a beer or 2, which isn’t often, she really relaxes and we have chatted about mixing it up a bit but then once sober she’ll just pretend we never really mentioned it"

Tbh does she know your on here cause by your post it doesn't look like it

By *londy84Man
over a year ago

Carrickmacross

Tbh does she know your on here cause by your post it doesn't look like it "

Exactly what I was going to ask

over a year ago

Talk to her sober, not us."

By *istyblue1967Man
over a year ago

manchester

why not watch a film that has swinging in it

see if she gets turned on and if she would try it

maybe

over a year ago

My tuppence from experience is she is not interested and won't so yes of course fantasise if you want but don't push it or yer gonna find yerself damned if ya do and damned if ya don't!

over a year ago

Get to agree when she is pissed, I will land over the next morning and be standing with a big hard flute on me when she wakes up.

over a year ago

"Get to agree when she is pissed, I will land over the next morning and be standing with a big hard flute on me when she wakes up. "

Keep Dreaming boiyyyyy

You might wake up with the solution in your chest

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Why not have an open honest conversation with her when ye are both sober,

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

I think you've played it wrong from the start. So if she doesnt know you are on here, how do you explain that you are already on a site ( not judging btw) even if you just set up a couples profile you still may be recognised by others. And thats a different conversation. Going by what youhave said it seems youmay be flogging a dead horse anyway. From experience the lifestyle as someone else pointed out isntfor everyone, pressuring in anyway, even if she agrees its kinda just gonna a fake experience imo

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

*gonna be a fake experience

Post new Message to Thread