Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Getting someone else's first messages

Jump to newest

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Never happened before Sunday but since then Ive had 2 first messages that should have been for Boglady....obviously I won't name them but have you ever gotten a message that should have been for someone else ....or even sent one to the wrong person

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nceuponatimecplCouple
over a year ago

The edge of town

Do you not remember agreeing to being Bogladys new PA?

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"Do you not remember agreeing to being Bogladys new PA? "

I never signed the contract....too many hours and not enough pay

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Got a handful of messages a few years ago from a woman who was totally convinced I was someone else with a new profile name. Had to block her eventually because she believed we worked together and started naming her work colleagues which was completely inappropriate.

Also received a veri from a man who wasn't at a group social I attended but took it upon himself to verify half those who were

That was bad enough but the veri said I was a very sexy lady and he looked forward to meeting me again

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

A couple of people I don’t know sent me messages calling me a cunt . I can only assume they were meant for someone else

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never got any that were meant for someone else but I can only assume that someone else is getting the ones that were intended for me

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Got a handful of messages a few years ago from a woman who was totally convinced I was someone else with a new profile name. Had to block her eventually because she believed we worked together and started naming her work colleagues which was completely inappropriate.

Also received a veri from a man who wasn't at a group social I attended but took it upon himself to verify half those who were

That was bad enough but the veri said I was a very sexy lady and he looked forward to meeting me again

"

How do you do it RB? You seem to draw erratics. Do you do it for entertainment value or just as a fab sport.

By *ocktailsdreamsMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Got a handful of messages a few years ago from a woman who was totally convinced I was someone else with a new profile name. Had to block her eventually because she believed we worked together and started naming her work colleagues which was completely inappropriate.

How do you do it RB? You seem to draw erratics. Do you do it for entertainment value or just as a fab sport. "

If you believe all you hear you will eat all you see.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

How do you do it RB? You seem to draw erratics. Do you do it for entertainment value or just as a fab sport. "

It's just a hobby

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

On Sunday morning in bed in the social Hotel a message came in from a couple who happened to be in the same hotel.

A few messages back and forth before they said" sorry we thought you were Boglady"

Still dont know if the disappointment they felt was because it wasn't Boglady or that it was me

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I had one years ago from "Roy" who seemed quite angry, asking me if I had seen the state of the pitch, or something like that. I told him to fuck off and he started on about how he was going to go home if I didn't take him seriously.

I was on holidays in the far east at the time so I told him to fuck off as I hadn't time for his shit.

over a year ago

Got a few where the person was obviously copying and pasting messages and forgot to remove the previous profiles username..!

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Got a few where the person was obviously copying and pasting messages and forgot to remove the previous profiles username..!"

Got one of them myself:

Hey good evening....it was morning..

Love the Dublin accent on a woman...im from Carlow...

Do blonds have more fun....no idea ive black hair....

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"I had one years ago from "Roy" who seemed quite angry, asking me if I had seen the state of the pitch, or something like that. I told him to fuck off and he started on about how he was going to go home if I didn't take him seriously.

I was on holidays in the far east at the time so I told him to fuck off as I hadn't time for his shit. "

Queue of pro and anti keano posts in the thread

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I hope they were good messages..ha ha ha .

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"I hope they were good messages..ha ha ha ."

I was going to knock on your door,hand you my phone and tell you to reply ...

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"I hope they were good messages..ha ha ha .

I was going to knock on your door,hand you my phone and tell you to reply ..."

You can be me new pimp..ha ha ha .

over a year ago

"Got a few where the person was obviously copying and pasting messages and forgot to remove the previous profiles username..!

Got one of them myself:

Hey good evening....it was morning..

Love the Dublin accent on a woman...im from Carlow...

Do blonds have more fun....no idea ive black hair.... "

Must have been a blonde himself..!

By *ollypop9Woman
over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

I sometimes get messages, which I can only assume, are for MsLolly.

I normally point them in the right direction.

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

You can be me new pimp..ha ha ha ."

Meet in Kinnegad plaza to sort the contract

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

You can be me new pimp..ha ha ha .

Meet in Kinnegad plaza to sort the contract "

At the corner of supermacs

Post new Message to Thread