Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Anyone catch your eye

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

SW m'n'g. Fantastic turn out for this evening, so many fabulous people all in one spot , lots of people catching up and lots of new faces. If someone caught your attention,or you had a little flirt and you had a bit of small talk but you're terrible with names but would maybe like to reconnect feel free to post a snippet to jog memories

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was a great night thats for sure

over a year ago

"Was a great night thats for sure "

I'm still smiling after it anyway.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Superb night

over a year ago

We had the best time! Chatted to lots of lovely people.!

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

What I loved was getting to meet people I’d chatted to for ages. Spotting people in the crowd that looked familiar and then you’d remember and think “oh wow, hello, they photograph badly” LOLOL

So much fun. I’ve had like 3hrs sleep and am still wired!!!

over a year ago

"What I loved was getting to meet people I’d chatted to for ages. Spotting people in the crowd that looked familiar and then you’d remember and think “oh wow, hello, they photograph badly” LOLOL

So much fun. I’ve had like 3hrs sleep and am still wired!!!"

That's brilliant to hear, I'm running on about 5hrs sleep myself and have to concur some people look so much better in person

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/21 08:21:16]

over a year ago

Have to agree..Was lovely to meet people uve chatted with in the forums and groups in person. Definitely the best night had out and everyone needed that normality. Still enjoying the flashbacks from the night.Alot have sore legs from dancing too. Looking forward to seeing of ye again

By *amson4DelilahCouple
over a year ago

ballina

Great thread, there were so many people that we would have loved to have talked to, but between them being surrounded & a touch of social awkwardness on our behalf it didnt happen.. It was a great night though, with banging tunes.

By *onguentasticMan
over a year ago

Ballymoney

"Great thread, there were so many people that we would have loved to have talked to, but between them being surrounded & a touch of social awkwardness on our behalf it didnt happen.. It was a great night though, with banging tunes. "

Excatly this lol

over a year ago

Just a idea you could put an ice breaker here on the thread

example: were you the guy / girl/ couple, wearing the ..... in the smoking area / cocktail bar/ dj box/corner from wherever. Talking to .... about...

Or I was the guy/girl wearing such-and-such talking to the person from .....about...

It's a friendly bunch so lads don't get creepy or you'll be reported

By *onguentasticMan
over a year ago

Ballymoney

"Just a idea you could put an ice breaker here on the thread

example: were you the guy / girl/ couple, wearing the ..... in the smoking area / cocktail bar/ dj box/corner from wherever. Talking to .... about...

Or I was the guy/girl wearing such-and-such talking to the person from .....about...

It's a friendly bunch so lads don't get creepy or you'll be reported"

I was the guy in the stripped shirt and jeans and the dyed beard lol was in the corner beside the entrance to the loos did circulate abit

By *amson4DelilahCouple
over a year ago

ballina

We were in 3 different locations really...well maybe 4..

3 sides of the square & the smoking yard.. lol..

he was tall 6ft 3, dark clothes, shaved head.. sexy... if you like ruggedness...

Me..., size 12, 5ft 7... but of course I was taller on the night... ot to love heels, until they hurt...lol

chin length brunette hair with a little blue on the side..

short leather skirt

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Dressed for a funeral... black dress (with blonde bob) on her, black shirt and black pants on him. Both at the shift n' drift but being on the water (dd) made me too shy to approach a few I had my beady eye on.

Maybe next time

Mrs (great post OP)

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Great post OP

Me: short arse, shaved bald head , grey suit jacket , dancing a fair bit , trying to look sophisticated drinking Prosecco and espresso Martinis but probably coming across as a dick .

Was earlier in the bar supporting Liverpool . Fancied about 50 people but only spoke to about 20 in total

over a year ago

Blonde hair, blue eyes, black dress with sparkly runners, spent most of night on the dance floor.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Blonde hair

Black dress and boots.

Drinking Guinness

Whinging about having forgotten my makeup bag or booking the wrong hotel.

Mostly either standing to the left of the back bar, wrapped around one of the two sexiest men there or having a pint poured into my cleavage while dancing and dry humping with the 3rd.

I’m still not right.

By *lay rock69Man
over a year ago

monaghan

It was a great night my first one hope to be at many more

By *nceuponatimecplCouple
over a year ago

The edge of town

We were the late arrivals

One of us with long hair & short goatee beard & the other with purple hair, I'm sure you can guess which of us was Hansel & which was Gretel.

We were by the dance floor & bar for a bit but spent most of the time out in the smoking area chatting to a well known donut supplier.

over a year ago

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, black dress with sparkly runners, spent most of night on the dance floor."

Me , came dressed as invicible man ,, ( other words i wasnt fuckin invited )

over a year ago

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, black dress with sparkly runners, spent most of night on the dance floor.

Me , came dressed as invicible man ,, ( other words i wasnt fuckin invited ) "

?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"We were the late arrivals

One of us with long hair & short goatee beard & the other with purple hair, I'm sure you can guess which of us was Hansel & which was Gretel.

We were by the dance floor & bar for a bit but spent most of the time out in the smoking area chatting to a well known donut supplier."

That fella was everywhere but delighted to be in your company for a while

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

"Great post OP

Me: short arse, shaved bald head , grey suit jacket , dancing a fair bit , trying to look sophisticated drinking Prosecco and espresso Martinis but probably coming across as a dick .

Was earlier in the bar supporting Liverpool . Fancied about 50 people but only spoke to about 20 in total "

You bought us Prosecco too so there was 3 of us looking sophisticated and Uber glam

Felt like we were in a Hello magazine photo shoot

over a year ago

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, black dress with sparkly runners, spent most of night on the dance floor.

? "

A joke

over a year ago

?

A joke"

Thanks at least I'm good for something lol

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I was all over the place and danced my boots off so I didn't get to chat and shift as many people as I was hoping to..

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Can’t believe we missed out on so many!

There were fantastic people there and we didn’t get to meet loads… but there’s always next time

By *uanpacMan
over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

Great night, always is with RVC and Tee involved.. I started with black jeans and black shirt, then a wine t shirt and lost the shirt... then was wandering the hotel floors in just my jocks so basically no idea but what a night and what a guest list.. so many people I wanted to and never got to chat to but grateful for those I did get to..

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

I was the tall blonde in the blue flower dress who spent her time on the dance floor...oh I was also maybe the 1 in 3 of us not drinking

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"Blonde hair

Black dress and boots.

Drinking Guinness

Whinging about having forgotten my makeup bag or booking the wrong hotel.

Mostly either standing to the left of the back bar, wrapped around one of the two sexiest men there or having a pint poured into my cleavage while dancing and dry humping with the 3rd.

I’m still not right. "

I definitely spotted you

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"Dressed for a funeral... black dress (with blonde bob) on her, black shirt and black pants on him. Both at the shift n' drift but being on the water (dd) made me too shy to approach a few I had my beady eye on.

Maybe next time

Mrs (great post OP) "

shy?? im sorry but that is not the Mrs I keep bumping into

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I was the tall blonde in the blue flower dress who spent her time on the dance floor...oh I was also maybe the 1 in 3 of us not drinking "

Stood beside you at one stage for a few minutes but didn't know it was you and none of the other feckers introduced us...

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Dressed for a funeral... black dress (with blonde bob) on her, black shirt and black pants on him. Both at the shift n' drift but being on the water (dd) made me too shy to approach a few I had my beady eye on.

Maybe next time

Mrs (great post OP)

shy?? im sorry but that is not the Mrs I keep bumping into "

Fake it 'til you make it

over a year ago

Last Sat night l was the guy absolutely soaked in sweat all night ...but not on the dance floor ...in bed , totally flattened with a chest infection ,not the best way to spend a Saturday night but hey ..health ..and everyone else's too . ..first and foremost.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Last Sat night l was the guy absolutely soaked in sweat all night ...but not on the dance floor ...in bed , totally flattened with a chest infection ,not the best way to spend a Saturday night but hey ..health ..and everyone else's too . ..first and foremost."

Shite

Hope you're feeling better today

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"I was the tall blonde in the blue flower dress who spent her time on the dance floor...oh I was also maybe the 1 in 3 of us not drinking

Stood beside you at one stage for a few minutes but didn't know it was you and none of the other feckers introduced us..."

Well you know my ugly mug now so next time come say hello x

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"I was the tall blonde in the blue flower dress who spent her time on the dance floor...oh I was also maybe the 1 in 3 of us not drinking "

Is that who you were

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

Maybe next time

Mrs (great post OP)

shy?? im sorry but that is not the Mrs I keep bumping into

Fake it 'til you make it "

Once that's the only thing we're faking N ..

over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Maybe next time

Mrs (great post OP) "

I remember you now!!!

I think I came over, offered condolences and said a decade of the rosary with you both (RIP)

over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Maybe next time

Mrs (great post OP) "

Hey there nothing too shy about ye.. Ye had us at hello

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

I was not at this event.

I repeat ,, I was not at this event

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"I was not at this event.

I repeat ,, I was not at this event "

That fucker ya sent instead of ya put a right sting in my ass with a slap..pass on to him that revenge will be mine..

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

I snuck in and spent the night collecting glasses and perving……shhhhh……

By *t777Woman
over a year ago

close by

I was the one dancing in the centre, long blonde hair, blue eyes in a black and purple dress lol

As if you could forget the mad English woman lol

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

She had green dress kinda a 50s look going on, he as normal was in his shorts with a striped shirt

Sat beside that well known donut supplier and a very sexy blonde and very sexy brunette

over a year ago

Didn't make it to the social but some people in here have caught my eye.

By *sBlueJayWoman
over a year ago

galway

Me long black hair red top with black see through sleeves and leather skirt with fishnets. I was floating around the cocktail bar and out in the smoking area chatting. Prob look lost most of the time haha. Hiya

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"Didn't make it to the social but some people in here have caught my eye. "

Well Ur pics have just caught my eye

over a year ago

"Didn't make it to the social but some people in here have caught my eye.

Well Ur pics have just caught my eye "

Really??

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I was the one in the navy waistcoat and navy blazer.. Oh wait, I was at a social in Dublin that night, not this one .

Sounds like ye all had a good night anyway, I do like that venue. I'll hopefully make the next one if I can find a suitable room mate

over a year ago

Was in the sparkly black dress beside the cocktail bar. And spent a good bit of the night dancing on front of the Dj..Some very nice dance moves from ye sexy bunch ..xxx

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I was in the middle. Red hair, curled, and was in a purple retro 50s style dress with purple heels. I danced a fair bit too. Other half was white shirt and black jeans. In the company of 4 others.

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"We were the late arrivals

We were by the dance floor & bar for a bit but spent most of the time out in the smoking area chatting to a well known donut supplier.

That fella was everywhere but delighted to be in your company for a while "

The donuts were a gift from heaven

By *t777Woman
over a year ago

close by

"Didn't make it to the social but some people in here have caught my eye.

Well Ur pics have just caught my eye

Really??

"

I agree Lindy xx

over a year ago

Shout out to the fella with the beard and white shirt who was pretty much gliding around the dance floor . I’m fairly certain he was doing the moonwalk at one stage

By *lay rock69Man
over a year ago

monaghan

"Shout out to the fella with the beard and white shirt who was pretty much gliding around the dance floor . I’m fairly certain he was doing the moonwalk at one stage "
that fella did have the moves for sure.

over a year ago

"Shout out to the fella with the beard and white shirt who was pretty much gliding around the dance floor . I’m fairly certain he was doing the moonwalk at one stage that fella did have the moves for sure."

He needs to be revealed

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"Shout out to the fella with the beard and white shirt who was pretty much gliding around the dance floor . I’m fairly certain he was doing the moonwalk at one stage "

I was also wondering who he was! he didn't stop all night!!

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Sound like you people should have been wearing username tags….

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Shout out to the fella with the beard and white shirt who was pretty much gliding around the dance floor . I’m fairly certain he was doing the moonwalk at one stage

I was also wondering who he was! he didn't stop all night!!"

Was he the guy with the long hair? He was dancing all night, wherever he was in the room, great fun

By *OCONO5Couple
over a year ago

Sensual Center

Met some great people....We missed loads ...to many to describe ...we just have to go again and tattoo our site name on our forehead

over a year ago

"Shout out to the fella with the beard and white shirt who was pretty much gliding around the dance floor . I’m fairly certain he was doing the moonwalk at one stage

Was he the guy with the long hair? He was dancing all night, wherever he was in the room, great fun "

He looked like grizzly Adams?

over a year ago

Was he the guy with the long hair? He was dancing all night, wherever he was in the room, great fun

He looked like grizzly Adams? "

Yes

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Sound like you people should have been wearing username tags…. "

I had a white mask with my name written on with a black sharpie

#thankgodIpickedashortname

By *OCONO5Couple
over a year ago

Sensual Center

He looked like grizzly Adams?

Yes "

He glided around the room ....

over a year ago

I (mrs) wore a purple velvet dress and I have long dark hair. We were sitting to the right of the bar but for some reason we ended up in the smoking room for most of the night chatting away to people! I can’t remember the name

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

Was he the guy with the long hair? He was dancing all night, wherever he was in the room, great fun "

yes!! he covered the whole room

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

yes!! he covered the whole room "

The fella I'm thinking about looked like David Guetta?

over a year ago

Mmmmm yes they did

over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

yes!! he covered the whole room

The fella I'm thinking about looked like David Guetta?"

The fella I’m thinking about was more like the Big Lebowski but he was certainly tripping the light fandango, even turned cartwheels across the floor…. It made me feel kinda seasick…… but the club just cried out for MORE!!

By *ollypop9Woman
over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

"I was not at this event.

I repeat ,, I was not at this event "

Of course not.

The guy I remember was very minty

By *ollypop9Woman
over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

I was the girl with the long red curly hair.

Known in group 1 as the girl with the list lol

Hybrid Cavan accent mixed with any other accent I came across that day.

Never sat still.

By *onguentasticMan
over a year ago

Ballymoney

"I (mrs) wore a purple velvet dress and I have long dark hair. We were sitting to the right of the bar but for some reason we ended up in the smoking room for most of the night chatting away to people! I can’t remember the name "

I chatted quite abit with you so lovely

By *onguentasticMan
over a year ago

Ballymoney

"I was the girl with the long red curly hair.

Known in group 1 as the girl with the list lol

Hybrid Cavan accent mixed with any other accent I came across that day.

Never sat still."

Always great cuddles and good smooch

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman
over a year ago

tipperary

"Was a great night thats for sure "

I can't believe I didn't get to meet you!!!

By *ensualnFunCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Was a great night that’s for sure!

I don’t think I stayed too long in the same place…

Dancing, singing (thank god no one could hear me! Lol), introducing people left and right (that was great fun!) and doing The Shift and Drift… but only with people I had already met before lol not that brace after all!!!

I was the tall woman without shoes and a black and white dress jumping up and down to music most of the time.. he was in a corner well taken care off so not sure many saw him lol

So many I wanted to meet and didn’t… roll on the next one! Thanks for a fab night sexies.

By *amson4DelilahCouple
over a year ago

ballina

"Was a great night that’s for sure!

I don’t think I stayed too long in the same place…

Dancing, singing (thank god no one could hear me! Lol), introducing people left and right (that was great fun!) and doing The Shift and Drift… but only with people I had already met before lol not that brace after all!!!

I was the tall woman without shoes and a black and white dress jumping up and down to music most of the time.. he was in a corner well taken care off so not sure many saw him lol

So many I wanted to meet and didn’t… roll on the next one! Thanks for a fab night sexies."

Oh he was seen alright..... just couldn't get near him..lol as for you you were a social butterfly..

Post new Message to Thread