By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

Who's getting some for tonight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ol_ieMan
over a year ago

Dublin west

I have two upset dogs in the house with all the fireworks the last few days.

Dreading later on

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

Didn't manage to get any.. Must be a shortage compared to other years.. Will see plenty tonight for free

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just think of the poor student in Galway that lost her eye sitting at the bus stop! Some idiot set of the fireworks in eyre square.

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I flew over Dublin earlier tonight and there didn’t seem to be any shortage, hope everyone and their animals are all ok in the morning.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I flew over Dublin earlier tonight and there didn’t seem to be any shortage, hope everyone and their animals are all ok in the morning."

I live in country and some nearby asshole is setting them off with no warning that they intended to. I've dogs and horses upset by them not to mention the neighbors livestock also. I hate the fireworks especially when set off by people who have no regard for others or animals.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm in Dub 8 and they've been going off since about 9 yesterday morning. Seems to have stopped now

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"I flew over Dublin earlier tonight and there didn’t seem to be any shortage, hope everyone and their animals are all ok in the morning.

I live in country and some nearby asshole is setting them off with no warning that they intended to. I've dogs and horses upset by them not to mention the neighbors livestock also. I hate the fireworks especially when set off by people who have no regard for others or animals. "

I’m away from the worst of it too, just been out for a walk around and all are calm thank God, hope yours settle soon.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I flew over Dublin earlier tonight and there didn’t seem to be any shortage, hope everyone and their animals are all ok in the morning.

I live in country and some nearby asshole is setting them off with no warning that they intended to. I've dogs and horses upset by them not to mention the neighbors livestock also. I hate the fireworks especially when set off by people who have no regard for others or animals.

I’m away from the worst of it too, just been out for a walk around and all are calm thank God, hope yours settle soon."

It's started raining here so hopefully that's put an end to it. I've just been out checking the horses and they are settling down now thank goodness.

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

When my beloved dog was alive, I used to dread this time of year. To mitigate his distress I used to put him in the front hallway, where he couldn't see the flashes of the rockets and mortars; and I used to put in a stereo tape recorder playing at a reasonable volume to disguise the thumps nearby.

Frankly, even with these measures he was visibly upset for a couple of days.

Furthermore I used to take him for long walks in isolated areas and would only return home late, after the peak period.

Rocketeers who do not own dogs or other domesticated animals, seem to have no comprehension of the distress that hours of fireworks cause.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Thank god my dog doesn't care about them at all and just sleeps

I drove up the mountains tonight before the heavy rain and it was incredible to watch over Dublin with an incredible amount of firworks going off and you couldn't hear any off them

Could see right across to the airport

Post new Message to Thread