Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Male honey trap

Jump to newest

By *ragonfly777 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

I’ve just received a message from a lady I sent a message to. She said she had no interest in meeting anyone of here. She was just on waiting to see if her husband was on, hoping to catch him out. So how many profiles are out there doing the same thing? Anyone else come across this??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Yes I've seen this in the past and also people using a second profile to chat to someone they are already in contact with through their main profile to test the validity of the conversations and/or gather information.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My question be why would lady wanna tell you she only here to catch husband out... why need to say it as I assume she wanna be discreet and by telling someone then that info gets out.. just curious

over a year ago

Came across this a few times

over a year ago

"Came across this a few times "

Did ya hit hair , eyes , face or boobs

over a year ago

"Came across this a few times

Did ya hit hair , eyes , face or boobs "

Straight over the head…

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Weird shit goes on all the time on here seen it more times than i care to...

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman
over a year ago

South County Dublin

"I’ve just received a message from a lady I sent a message to. She said she had no interest in meeting anyone of here. She was just on waiting to see if her husband was on, hoping to catch him out. So how many profiles are out there doing the same thing? Anyone else come across this??"

There's all sorts. I had similar with a man approaching me - he thought I was the girl he had started dating. Its not only women looking to "catch out" men .

over a year ago

"I’ve just received a message from a lady I sent a message to. She said she had no interest in meeting anyone of here. She was just on waiting to see if her husband was on, hoping to catch him out. So how many profiles are out there doing the same thing? Anyone else come across this??

There's all sorts. I had similar with a man approaching me - he thought I was the girl he had started dating. Its not only women looking to "catch out" men ."

Least we made most of the coffee meet

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman
over a year ago

South County Dublin

"I’ve just received a message from a lady I sent a message to. She said she had no interest in meeting anyone of here. She was just on waiting to see if her husband was on, hoping to catch him out. So how many profiles are out there doing the same thing? Anyone else come across this??

There's all sorts. I had similar with a man approaching me - he thought I was the girl he had started dating. Its not only women looking to "catch out" men .

Least we made most of the coffee meet "

I wasn't her then but left you dreaming

over a year ago

Some of them are pretty easy to spot.

They are usually looking for something very specific.

And have stats updates like:

Any sexy horny account auditors in(enter very specific catchment area) driving a sexy blue yaris)

over a year ago

"Some of them are pretty easy to spot.

Any sexy horny account auditors in(enter very specific catchment area) driving a sexy blue yaris)"

That's fairly niche

By *pectressWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

I’ve had messages from blokes convinced I’m someone they know … I am none of the women they’ve named to me.

over a year ago

"I’ve had messages from blokes convinced I’m someone they know … I am none of the women they’ve named to me. "

Wifey?

over a year ago

"I’ve had messages from blokes convinced I’m someone they know … I am none of the women they’ve named to me. "

Would you say you have captured the hearts of midlothian?

By *r NovemberMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

"I’ve had messages from blokes convinced I’m someone they know … I am none of the women they’ve named to me.

Would you say you have captured the hearts of midlothian? "

over a year ago

A good lady friend of mine was on this to catch her partner out and she texted him under a different name and he told her he was in a sexless relationship and his partner was frigid.she found out he was with a few women,they are still together but not on fab anymore.crazy

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

"Some of them are pretty easy to spot.

Any sexy horny account auditors in(enter very specific catchment area) driving a sexy blue yaris)"

The car infront is a Toyota

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

How would the woman know unless she was online herself to know

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

In my experience the woman had been here as part of a couple but found it wasn't for her and the profile was deleted.

She was contacted a few months later by fab friends to tell her a new profile was active using the same bio and pics.

She created a single profile to keep an eye on what her partner was doing.

over a year ago

"A good lady friend of mine was on this to catch her partner out and she texted him under a different name and he told her he was in a sexless relationship and his partner was frigid.she found out he was with a few women,they are still together but not on fab anymore.crazy "

Thats nuts

Besides being the shittiest excuses (try "i'm just greedy" or "i've never been pegged while wearing a ball gag") how did that resolve? Did she become a sex machine or is he just pretending he's not interested in other women!

Youd have to be on a lot of sites if you wanted to be sure

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

That's mad that women could be so sneaky!

Us married men playing away best keep our out

For safety like

By *amien88Man
over a year ago

wicklow

The effort some people on here put in....I read one guy had 12 veris but had made them all himself....would you be bothered??

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Presumably one easy way is to see if anyone is in touching distance , then castrate them (the latter optional)

Post new Message to Thread