Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What’s the most embarrassing thing

Jump to newest

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

That has happened to you during sex?

I was once holding a lady up against a wall after a night out and I dropped her on her head

Mortification

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewrideMan
over a year ago

KK

Pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

Thought I'd lost a bollock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being positioned to cum in my own mouth

over a year ago

The girl I was withs mother walking in when I was in my early 20s. Poor woman couldn't look me in the eye for months after

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

Torn banjo string. Still wince a bit thinking back to it

over a year ago

My first ever sexual partner & my first "real" boyfriend - we were only 18/19 at the time - asked me to talk dirty to him one night. I did and he laughed at me. I was absolutely mortified and it's still something which I struggle with 30 odd years later

K

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Torn banjo string. Still wince a bit thinking back to it "

Yeah but did you have to attend A&E and get circumcised because of it

over a year ago

"My first ever sexual partner & my first "real" boyfriend - we were only 18/19 at the time - asked me to talk dirty to him one night. I did and he laughed at me. I was absolutely mortified and it's still something which I struggle with 30 odd years later

K"

A friend told me he was seeing a lady who was bbw.. he had never talked dirty before.. she wanted him to get nasty with her.. and he didn’t know what to do.. so she kept saying talk dirty to me.. he panicked like a Dougal from father ted and said “your a dirty fat bitch”... needless to say it pretty much killed the vibe...

Don’t feel too bad Molly...

over a year ago

"My first ever sexual partner & my first "real" boyfriend - we were only 18/19 at the time - asked me to talk dirty to him one night. I did and he laughed at me. I was absolutely mortified and it's still something which I struggle with 30 odd years later

K"

Oh that was mean!

over a year ago

Same as, in her aunties house and guest bedroom many years ago, drink involved, blood everywhere, I have never been so worried. It was awful

over a year ago

Oh there's been afew

But most recent was ...we went to have abit of outdoor fun and ended up with me falling down a very steep hill in the phoenix park (jeans around my ankles) ... broke my elbow and shoulder

Mrs

By *lay rock69Man
over a year ago

monaghan

One time i was with a girl it was going very good pants off we did hear some one at the door pants on quick then caught him in the zip so much pain and some blood.

By *oingMan
over a year ago

co. antrim

A muscle cramp. A non enjoyable ruined orgasm

By *onnrodMan
over a year ago

moira

Tried to lift a girl over a wall outside the four seasons in monaghan to have a d*unken quickie. she fell badly and busted her knee open. Of course I then had to help her back over with an audience.

Another time, a girl left a pair of knickers in the glove box of my dad's car when I borrowed it one night when I was in uni. God knows why but of course it was my mum who found them

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"The girl I was withs mother walking in when I was in my early 20s. Poor woman couldn't look me in the eye for months after"

Yes that has happened , but she just asked what we wanted for breakfast

And I got bitten once during oral sex and I bled but couldn’t bring myself to go to A & E

By *urioustoswingMan
over a year ago

london

Got my first, bottom, right wisdom tooth extracted.

It was around the 6th day after extraction that I decided to go meet someone as I thought the wound had healed.

well, let’s just say after performing oral, I realised the nightmare when I tasted and saw blood pouring out of my mouth!! It was so embarrassing!!

over a year ago

K"

That’s very insensitive. Hope you ok now?!

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Fell off the bed...

I've had a mother of the lady walk in on me too

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Why are all these mums walking in ?

Sorry to hear k

over a year ago

When I was like 16 I was getting a blowey and her parents came home...didn't get my pants fully up so had a conversation with her parents for like 40 min with my shirt hiding my bits... dunno how I managed to keep it together.

By *quinnMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Torn banjo string. Still wince a bit thinking back to it

Same as, in her aunties house and guest bedroom many years ago, drink involved, blood everywhere, I have never been so worried. It was awful "

Same here, the amount of blood really is incredible

By *eturn of Sir PumpsMan
over a year ago

outside banbridge

Was having sex with a girl for the first time going quite deep n she started bleeding she was more mortified than me we just got cleaned up n went again

over a year ago

"Was having sex with a girl for the first time going quite deep n she started bleeding she was more mortified than me we just got cleaned up n went again"

Oh jesus that reminded me of another one. A boyfriend was going down on me and when he came up he looked like something from a slasher movie. Unbeknownst to me - and him - my period, which had ended several days previously, had decided to make a reappearance in spectacular fashion. literally

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

A really bad cramp in the hamstring while in the missionary position, horrendous

over a year ago

Mum knocked on door and asked what are you at!

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Can all the mums please go away ?

over a year ago

Came whilst putting on a condom. I was young

over a year ago

Fist time doing it with my now wife her phone was under the pillow and she must of hit of it , her mother listened to it all ??

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Came whilst putting on a condom. I was young "

At least no mess .....god I feel your pain

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Oh there's been afew

But most recent was ...we went to have abit of outdoor fun and ended up with me falling down a very steep hill in the phoenix park (jeans around my ankles) ... broke my elbow and shoulder

Mrs "

Seriously how did u explain that to family and friends

over a year ago

I was after a girl for quite a while and often thought about how dirty she would be!

She approached me and told me what she would like to do to me. Obviously I couldn’t wait to get her home…. She shouted out pure filth to me as I fucked her and I lasted all of about 45.5 seconds!

Totally disgusted!

over a year ago

Is that blood? It’s not my time…

Oh god, it’s me…. What the fuck!!

Dry riding too….

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

Was staying at an exs house one time and we got a bit frisky during the night. I was literally cumming on her face and her mum walked in on us

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Was staying at an exs house one time and we got a bit frisky during the night. I was literally cumming on her face and her mum walked in on us "

Holy God ...finish that

( as the mother might have said )

By *irthBrooksMan
over a year ago

North Dublin

As a teenager fingering my gf on the couch & mother walked in, closed the door & proceeded to shout through the door "what are you doing in there" dont think she bought me saying just listening to music lol, i still cringe when i think of it, couldnt look the mother in the eye for a while, worth it though

over a year ago

"Being positioned to cum in my own mouth"

This once happened to me also. The funny b*#$h knew exactly what she did also

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

I’ve been chucked out of nightclubs actually

Once with trousers around my ankles lol

By *twistedtoys100Man
over a year ago

LIMERICK

Not good, but I did laugh at it, so funny!!

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

I was with a girlfriend at the time and I was lying back enjoying a blowjob. She had me teased to the point of begging her to let me cum. Because she told me to let her know when I was about to cum as she didn't wanna take it in the mouth. so after the 5th or 6th time of letting her I was about to cum she smartly move my cock away from the direction of her face and pointed it towards mine. So I shot myself in the eye and then started to beg her to get a towel or tissue to wipe it from my mouth. It was slightly embarrassing but kinda funny after it was all said and done

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Bouncers coming into ladies toilet of a London night club as I was fucking a babe and the other toilet users got pissed off because of the lack of one cubicle

Was worth the ride though

Post new Message to Thread