Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Time wasters and not genuine ppl

Jump to newest

By *ittlekinks38 OP   Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

What makes a person a time waster is your eyes?

And what makes ppl seem not genuine in your eyes?

See a lot of post's complaining about time wasters and no one genuine on fab!

Xx cj xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Having a conversation about arranging something they have no intention of going through with

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Everyone will have their own definition. For me it's people who send friend requests without chatting, ask to meet in the first message or ask for a facepic or phone number in their first message. They're just wasting their own time not mine so it's their loss.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

To me a timewaster is someone who says they will do something but has no intention of it.But they can only waste your time if you continue to allow them to.

What I think non genuine are people who have different personalities depending on who they are with and who are usually the ones doing a lot of the drama and shite stirring usually behind the scene. You learn to avoid them too if you want to just stay away from the crap on here.

I've found most of those are in the minority tho thank goodness on here.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Giving you the intention of meeting when there intention is the complete opposite have no intention and get off stringing you along.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What makes a person a time waster is your eyes?

Xx cj xx "

Stringing along folks usually to get information and gossip or to get their rocks off for some dirty chat. The worse ones are the people who set up fake profiles with the sole intention of getting pics

over a year ago

"To me a timewaster is someone who says they will do something but has no intention of it.But they can only waste your time if you continue to allow them to.

What I think non genuine are people who have different personalities depending on who they are with and who are usually the ones doing a lot of the drama and shite stirring usually behind the scene. You learn to avoid them too if you want to just stay away from the crap on here.

I've found most of those are in the minority tho thank goodness on here."

So very true

over a year ago

"To me a timewaster is someone who says they will do something but has no intention of it.But they can only waste your time if you continue to allow them to.

I've found most of those are in the minority tho thank goodness on here."

Agree with this, but to me a time waster is someone who doesn't turn up to a definite meet arrangement without prior notice. Chatting to someone who you can't get to commit to a meet is your own choice

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've found most of those are in the minority tho thank goodness on here.

Agree with this, but to me a time waster is someone who doesn't turn up to a definite meet arrangement without prior notice. Chatting to someone who you can't get to commit to a meet is your own choice"

That is actually spot on

over a year ago

Fully agree with all of this

Personally I've been on the receiving end of it for genuine reasons and had to keep changing plans for genuine reasons and when people have limited precious free time to spare that's frustrating enough but time wasting is just shitty.

I always tell people I've a busy life and I always make people aware if there's a chance that our meet may not go ahead if I have any reason to feel that a babysitter may not work out or if I may be needed in work etc

By *ianca_GiadaTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Agree

By *nickers pants guyMan
over a year ago

Cork killkenny laois Limerick Offaly kildare carlow Dublin Waterford and everywhere else

Worst one is agreeing a meet and just before the meet they delete their profile. Its a risk we take putting too much good faith in people.

over a year ago

"Having a conversation about arranging something they have no intention of going through with "

^^^ so often this

By *ercc63Man
over a year ago

Hillsborough

People who chat - but when it comes round to meeting just disappear or even wore - not turning up after arranging - really annoys me !

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Having a conversation about arranging something they have no intention of going through with

^^^ so often this "

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"What makes a person a time waster is your eyes?

Xx cj xx "

It kinda does what it says on the tin no show, all words no action pretending to be something or someone your clearly not take your pick

Post new Message to Thread