Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Small party

Jump to newest

By *unfilled OP   Man
over a year ago

tipp

Just bought a few acres of land and so happens there's over 2acres of forestry and very secluded..im contemplating organizing a party in the next few weeks and maybe overnight camping for some..any thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just bought a few acres of land and so happens there's over 2acres of forestry and very secluded..im contemplating organizing a party in the next few weeks and maybe overnight camping for some..any thoughts?? "

More details def intrested

over a year ago

Hmm my whiskers twitch cos I love camping but in a secluded 2 acres of forestry with strangers off a website ... no can do

over a year ago

"Hmm my whiskers twitch cos I love camping but in a secluded 2 acres of forestry with strangers off a website ... no can do "

I'd tent to agree with you there! I love camping and I've had my bell tent up all Summer but camping in a forest with randomers not for me. But best of luck with it!

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Love the secluded part, love the idea of fab camping, but.....

As ladies above said- camping out in a middle of nowhere with strangers- nono.

Also... where is everyone going to wash themselves?

I surely wouldn't fancy going down on anyone who pooped in a forest 4 hours ago and didn't shower after

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Love the secluded part, love the idea of fab camping, but.....

I surely wouldn't fancy going down on anyone who pooped in a forest 4 hours ago and didn't shower after "

over a year ago

I surely wouldn't fancy going down on anyone who pooped in a forest 4 hours ago and didn't shower after "

Never thought of this....i bow out

By *ettaManMan
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"Hmm my whiskers twitch cos I love camping but in a secluded 2 acres of forestry with strangers off a website ... no can do "

Well...when you put it like that

By *eterdunneMan
over a year ago

leixlip

Great idea but needs fleshing out, so to speak lol. Deffo need electricity, water, glamping amenities lol

By *unsoundMan
over a year ago

Ennis

dingle berries

over a year ago

Mind our for the 4legged midget bits l

By *unfilled OP   Man
over a year ago

tipp

Late reply..first of all its for genuine suggestions im looking for for now so lets relax..I've just purchased the land which has 2acres of light forestry on it.its by far secluded as its 2kilometers outside a quiet village...my intentions down the line is to obviously build but for now the land has good potential for good private parties...

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Late reply..first of all its for genuine suggestions im looking for for now so lets relax..I've just purchased the land which has 2acres of light forestry on it.its by far secluded as its 2kilometers outside a quiet village...my intentions down the line is to obviously build but for now the land has good potential for good private parties..."

Building a shower and a toilet and expanding a social circle of people who you know and trust as well as they know and trust you would be a great start for good private parties

By *unfilled OP   Man
over a year ago

tipp

"Late reply..first of all its for genuine suggestions im looking for for now so lets relax..I've just purchased the land which has 2acres of light forestry on it.its by far secluded as its 2kilometers outside a quiet village...my intentions down the line is to obviously build but for now the land has good potential for good private parties...

Building a shower and a toilet and expanding a social circle of people who you know and trust as well as they know and trust you would be a great start for good private parties ...honest,genuine and respectful will only be invited from the get go.id be hoping once things are sorted to have a small trial party in the next6-8 weeks "

Post new Message to Thread