Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

memory lane!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I got a flashback to a funny memory I have with a Fab friend. And i thought it might make a nice thread.

Dont name the other parties but share a fun memory you have with them!

Or send them to me and ill post them anonymously xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Remember when - we were locked out of the hostel and, trying to find a way in, we woke the owners and released their 2 massive hounds!! Laughing our d*unken asses off and shitting it at the same time!!

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Met for coffee one afternoon which turned into lots of evening drinks, which turned into the people in the room next door banging on the wall and ringing reception to keep the noise down,took the fun to the floor which resulted in carpet burns on my knees and chin......Fun Times

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting stuck on a roundabout in Belfast with a fab friend lol

over a year ago

"Getting stuck in on a roundabout in Belfast with a fab friend lol"

fixed that for ya

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

A party attendee inventing a sexual act i have never seen before , will never see again , effective initially but subsequent attempts to act it out led to raucous laughter and a total abandonment of any sexual activity due to rolling on the floor laughing too hard

over a year ago

Another funny memory someone's parking

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Met for coffee one afternoon which turned into lots of evening drinks, which turned into the people in the room next door banging on the wall and ringing reception to keep the noise down,took the fun to the floor which resulted in carpet burns on my knees and chin......Fun Times "

Still think your story about a foreign language is one of the funniest I've ever read on here

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Not exactly fab friend but after flirting with a girl through work, she worked for a contractor, we met for a date. Drinks and brilliant craic and at the end of the night she invited me back to hers for coffee. She lit some candles and as she did she walked up to me and kissed me. Was very passionate and I responded, our lips joined as I pulled her closer feeling body next to body. She started to take her jacket off and throw it over her shoulder. The hot steamy passionate kisses continued and I thought it was getting hotter and hotter. Then I noticed the flames, her jacket landed in a candle and went up in flames. In all seriousness we just about got the fire out as the rug had started to go as well lol was funny looking back

over a year ago

"Not exactly fab friend but after flirting with a girl through work, she worked for a contractor, we met for a date. Drinks and brilliant craic and at the end of the night she invited me back to hers for coffee. She lit some candles and as she did she walked up to me and kissed me. Was very passionate and I responded, our lips joined as I pulled her closer feeling body next to body. She started to take her jacket off and throw it over her shoulder. The hot steamy passionate kisses continued and I thought it was getting hotter and hotter. Then I noticed the flames, her jacket landed in a candle and went up in flames. In all seriousness we just about got the fire out as the rug had started to go as well lol was funny looking back"

Holy Moly!!

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"Another funny memory someone's parking "

I genuinely cannot believe my parking and the crowd looking on when I got back. And The 20 quid note flying in the air.

I also can’t believe discussing whether party hosts should fluff as part of the service and the only word which was super loud was fluffing in a crowded cafe .

My plan was to come across as super smooth initially lol !

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Not exactly fab friend but after flirting with a girl through work, she worked for a contractor, we met for a date. Drinks and brilliant craic and at the end of the night she invited me back to hers for coffee. She lit some candles and as she did she walked up to me and kissed me. Was very passionate and I responded, our lips joined as I pulled her closer feeling body next to body. She started to take her jacket off and throw it over her shoulder. The hot steamy passionate kisses continued and I thought it was getting hotter and hotter. Then I noticed the flames, her jacket landed in a candle and went up in flames. In all seriousness we just about got the fire out as the rug had started to go as well lol was funny looking back

Holy Moly!!

"

Might be classed as a hot date

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

All my story’s are much better told in person

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Went to meet a fab lady for a coffee just outside Dublin but by god I couldn't find the applegreen at exit 5. Damn, I couldn't find the exit 5!!!!

Asked the whole group to locate exit 5!

No luck...

We met at different location

over a year ago

My number one Fab moment of all time....

Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

Just nothing will compare to it apart maybe a Double Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

over a year ago

"My number one Fab moment of all time....

Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

"

How are you still up? I didnt really mean it when i said to mainline caffeine

over a year ago

Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

How are you still up? I didnt really mean it when i said to mainline caffeine "

Will still wake up at 6am so all good lol

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

"

And now I'm a sticky micky licker..ha ha ha..

over a year ago

Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

And now I'm a sticky micky licker..ha ha ha.."

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

A live commentary..... Please don't stop.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

My first meet broke all the normal safety rules

Meet her for the first time in a car park very late at night,she sits into my brand new day old car and we chat for 20 mins and then kiss.

I pass the test so we drove across country in the dark and rain to his house

Into the house and straight up the stairs

Say hello to himself as we get undressed

They throw their clothes on the floor ....I fold mine and place them on the floor.Im house trained what can I say

After some kissing we all move onto the bed and move into whatever positions work,my first ever bi mmf.

During the fun times she squirts....something I've never seen before and I literally had to jump out of the way of the stream.

Then the bottom legs of the bed fell off and we kept going with the bed at 45 degree's to the floor just like the Titanic waiting to go under.

So after midnight we're all finished...nice time had and we're getting dressed

It's then I realised her fanny was pointing at my nice folded clothes on the floor as she squirted and that my clothes are a soggy mess

Now I remember the arguments about what's in that liquid on here so I either put on cold soggy pissy clothes or cold soggy nectar of the gods covered clothes and walk to my car

Next problem

I'm not getting into a brand new car and sitting on the leather seats and possibly ruinning them with my soggy clothes

So I did the sensible thing ...undressed and drove 20km at one o clock in the morning in the nude shitting myself in case I got picked up by the fuzz

Anyway get back to my hotel,get dressed to pass the night porter and have a hot shower in my clothes to wash them and then nude to wash me

A night I'll never forget

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"My first meet broke all the normal safety rules

Meet her for the first time in a car park very late at night,she sits into my brand new day old car and we chat for 20 mins and then kiss.

They throw their clothes on the floor ....I fold mine and place them on the floor.Im house trained what can I say

After some kissing we all move onto the bed and move into whatever positions work,my first ever bi mmf.

During the fun times she squirts....something I've never seen before and I literally had to jump out of the way of the stream.

Then the bottom legs of the bed fell off and we kept going with the bed at 45 degree's to the floor just like the Titanic waiting to go under.

It's then I realised her fanny was pointing at my nice folded clothes on the floor as she squirted and that my clothes are a soggy mess

Now I remember the arguments about what's in that liquid on here so I either put on cold soggy pissy clothes or cold soggy nectar of the gods covered clothes and walk to my car

Next problem

I'm not getting into a brand new car and sitting on the leather seats and possibly ruinning them with my soggy clothes

So I did the sensible thing ...undressed and drove 20km at one o clock in the morning in the nude shitting myself in case I got picked up by the fuzz

Anyway get back to my hotel,get dressed to pass the night porter and have a hot shower in my clothes to wash them and then nude to wash me

"

Really wish you used the term front door instead of fanny

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/21 07:20:42]

over a year ago

Mickey Finn Mickey Shot

And now I'm a sticky micky licker..ha ha ha.."

I can leave Fab now a content happy man what a memory to leave on

over a year ago

Having a headboard pulled down on me in the midst of some fairly passionate sex. The hotel maid walking in on us in the middle of it. Face was priceless.

over a year ago

"Having a headboard pulled down on me in the midst of some fairly passionate sex. The hotel maid walking in on us in the middle of it. Face was priceless. "

Thats Memorable!!

over a year ago

That has to be the funniest thing I've read on here so far haha

over a year ago

Disregarding voices as being from the street only to have the person at the front desk open the bedroom door, to mistakingly show other people their room, whilst in the throes of passion

The pillow I grabbed would have protected our modesty though...kinda!

over a year ago

"Disregarding voices as being from the street only to have the person at the front desk open the bedroom door, to mistakingly show other people their room, whilst in the throes of passion

The pillow I grabbed would have protected our modesty though...kinda!"

Quick thinking Pete, lol!!!

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

"My first meet broke all the normal safety rules

Next problem

"

Jesus that's some story

By *ol_ieMan
over a year ago

Dublin west

Cutting a guy out of a cock ring with my angle grinder at a party when he figured out he had been wearing it for too long.

Between the look of terror in his eyes and the laughter from his wife its one I won't forget in a hurry.

Ring removed without removing his cock at the same time..

over a year ago

"Cutting a guy out of a cock ring with my angle grinder at a party when he figured out he had been wearing it for too long.

Between the look of terror in his eyes and the laughter from his wife its one I won't forget in a hurry.

Ring removed without removing his cock at the same time.. "

NO WAY!!

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"Cutting a guy out of a cock ring with my angle grinder at a party when he figured out he had been wearing it for too long.

Ring removed without removing his cock at the same time..

NO WAY!! "

They are very confusing those rings .

I mean having established very clear rules at the beginning of a party with a straight attendee , being asked to feel the ring not what was underneath to get a sense of how subtly they vibrate was a bit disorientating. I suspect fab straight Is probably a real category

Post new Message to Thread