Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fake profiles Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every day I seem to be getting messages from fake profiles so I thought I share some tips how I find them out.

If a photo is too good to be true it's probably "borrowed" off Google images. So I either do a reverse image search or use Tinyeye to see where it originated from. This doesn't always work but it's a good start

I recently found out you can use a app to fake a live photo on the unmentionable app we all use. This used to be my method of finding out if they are real. So now I'll ask for a live photo and get them to strike a certain pose.

Or sometimes if I'm bored I'll just catfish the catfish. It is rather delightful their confusion when they can't find me on snap to see my naughty photos with my @youradick username

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oingMan
over a year ago

co. antrim

Drat. You’ve caught me out.

Top work Columbo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Boing you bowzie!!

But seriously, would this be only recent accounts OP, if they've photos going back ages and regular status updates could they still be fakes?

over a year ago

"Boing you bowzie!!

But seriously, would this be only recent accounts OP, if they've photos going back ages and regular status updates could they still be fakes? "

No not just recent accounts for a while there was fake accounts that were even regularly posting in the forums. They would get found out and just come back with a brand new one. They might have few accounts so then they verify each one and hide the verifys.

over a year ago

"Drat. You’ve caught me out.

Top work Columbo "

Knew those abs were too good to be true!

over a year ago

"Boing you bowzie!!

But seriously, would this be only recent accounts OP, if they've photos going back ages and regular status updates could they still be fakes?

No not just recent accounts for a while there was fake accounts that were even regularly posting in the forums. They would get found out and just come back with a brand new one. They might have few accounts so then they verify each one and hide the verifys. "

Oh god how exhausting

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

I've abs ya just can't see them but I know they are there somewhere

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Apart from the above the ones that have one cam veri from a young man and change their profile description every few hours to something they think will turn men on and is really filthy like

My cunt is throbbing waiting to be filled by a big cock

oooh Matron ....

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"Boing you bowzie!!

No not just recent accounts for a while there was fake accounts that were even regularly posting in the forums. They would get found out and just come back with a brand new one. They might have few accounts so then they verify each one and hide the verifys.

Oh god how exhausting "

If they invested as much time and effort into being genuine they would have the world at their feet. I fail to see how they benefit from doing it but I’m not losing any sleep over them. The vast majority of Fabbers are absolutely genuine and they deserve all my focus.

Happy Fabbing to all the genuine people.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I've abs ya just can't see them but I know they are there somewhere "

So so needy

over a year ago

"Apart from the above the ones that have one cam veri from a young man and change their profile description every few hours to something they think will turn men on and is really filthy like

oooh Matron ...."

Or usually it's the I'm a married horny lady and I can't meet just here for filthy chats.

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"I've abs ya just can't see them but I know they are there somewhere "

I have a protective layer over my rock hard abs in case someone might injure themselves off them.

over a year ago

"I've abs ya just can't see them but I know they are there somewhere

I have a protective layer over my rock hard abs in case someone might injure themselves off them. "

I'm growing out my keg for that reason

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I have a protective layer over my rock hard abs in case someone might injure themselves off them.

I'm growing out my keg for that reason "

over a year ago

I have a protective layer over my rock hard abs in case someone might injure themselves off them. "

You are just the most thoughtful person Flame

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

You are just the most thoughtful person Flame "

It’s all about safety

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"Apart from the above the ones that have one cam veri from a young man and change their profile description every few hours to something they think will turn men on and is really filthy like

oooh Matron ...."

This made me spit out my bagel

Not in a sexy way either

over a year ago

Definitely the too good to be true photo. Very basic info on the profile but yet verified, but the profile that verified is hidden. Not sure why they bother or the time it takes.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Yep, if we get a first message with good-looking face pic from a new couples profile (usually half our age), we have a 'special' face pic to send back. It usually ensures they don't bother us again

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Yep, if we get a first message with good-looking face pic from a new couples profile (usually half our age), we have a 'special' face pic to send back. It usually ensures they don't bother us again "

That's my face pic isn't it

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Yep, if we get a first message with good-looking face pic from a new couples profile (usually half our age), we have a 'special' face pic to send back. It usually ensures they don't bother us again

That's my face pic isn't it "

Definitely not but I believe you were a recipient of said pic

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Yep, if we get a first message with good-looking face pic from a new couples profile (usually half our age), we have a 'special' face pic to send back. It usually ensures they don't bother us again

That's my face pic isn't it

Definitely not but I believe you were a recipient of said pic "

I was...didn't stop me

By *eterdunneMan
over a year ago

leixlip

I think half the profiles on here are fake. Why they do it, I don't understand unless it's with malicious intent but it gets easier to spot them I think.

By *inger FoxxWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Sometimes if you look in the background you can see hints of fakeness...like American plug sockets that they can't explain

By *exmaster 321Man
over a year ago

sligo mayo Galway ,the west

Yer too many very annoying alrite.

over a year ago

The only thing worse than fake profiles (which lets face it are easy to suss out) are the 50/50 ones that could be fake but could also be genuine...they’re verified but the pictures are ambiguous, they talk away but give off the vibes that they might be bullshitting... I’m trying to tease out from one profile what their deal is

By *ubcouple99Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Usually when they ask for pics straight away that’s normally strike one and then say they deleted their old profile and that’s why they have no veris strike 2

over a year ago

"Usually when they ask for pics straight away that’s normally strike one and then say they deleted their old profile and that’s why they have no veris strike 2 "

Or the 2 hidden verifications they have are from people no longer on the site . Or their verifications come from profiles that are hidden.

over a year ago

"Usually when they ask for pics straight away that’s normally strike one and then say they deleted their old profile and that’s why they have no veris strike 2

Or the 2 hidden verifications they have are from people no longer on the site . Or their verifications come from profiles that are hidden. "

Copped one of them last night

over a year ago

"Usually when they ask for pics straight away that’s normally strike one and then say they deleted their old profile and that’s why they have no veris strike 2

Or the 2 hidden verifications they have are from people no longer on the site . Or their verifications come from profiles that are hidden.

Copped one of them last night "

So irritating.

over a year ago

Copped one of them last night

So irritating. "

Only codding themselves, why bother

By *ubcouple99Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Strike 3 and 4

Post new Message to Thread