Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Is there such a thing as

Jump to newest

By *rotic desires OP   Woman
over a year ago

Here and there

Too much sex:

When you've met someone, he/she becomes a regular visitor (FWB, FB or whatever you want to classify this person as), may stay overnight for a night or 2 even. You get on and have fun in and outside of the bedroom.

Is there a point where having sex becomes too much, too demanding, too painful even? Between the "hello" sex, the repeat round, the after a refreshment/having food in/out round, the good night, middle of the night and good morning round - whatever form of sexual activities may or may not be involved.

Is there a point where you say enough is enough, I can't keep up! I need a break ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

God I hope not

over a year ago

"Too much sex:

When you've met someone, he/she becomes a regular visitor (FWB, FB or whatever you want to classify this person as), may stay overnight for a night or 2 even. You get on and have fun in and outside of the bedroom.

Is there a point where having sex becomes too much, too demanding, too painful even? Between the "hello" sex, the repeat round, the after a refreshment/having food in/out round, the good night, middle of the night and good morning round - whatever form of sexual activities may or may not be involved.

Is there a point where you say enough is enough, I can't keep up! I need a break ?"

If she's getting too much for you, I'll take her off your hands

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Too much sex:

Is there a point where you say enough is enough, I can't keep up! I need a break ?"

Cryptic??

over a year ago

Here and there

"Too much sex:

Is there a point where you say enough is enough, I can't keep up! I need a break ?

If she's getting too much for you, I'll take her off your hands "

Too much for me?! Lord, no - I'm insatiable

and I think "he" might not be into you and I have him worn out anyway

over a year ago

Here and there

"Too much sex:

Cryptic?? "

maybe just a little

BUT it is a genuine question for all Fabbers! When great sex is involved (because obviously none of us are interested in sh*t or even mediocre sex ), at what point is it: too little, just right, or gets too much? I understand it's a personal opinion, everyone is different. So what's right for you?

over a year ago

Here and there

"God I hope not "

My kinda woman

over a year ago

With the right guy...absolutely not.

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Too much sex is never the problem, too much spending time together is though.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Nope I have never had that issue I have to say.

By *issMollyXXXWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

"With the right guy...absolutely not. "

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Is there a point where you say enough is enough, I can't keep up! I need a break ?"

Yes.. the point where you feel you need a break and can't keep up... that's the point where you need to tell him/her that you need a break as you can't keep up.

over a year ago

Haha! I have, on occasion, had to issue temporary no-touching bans when the chemistry is sooo hot. One memorable morning during the last heatwave and we'd gotten through about 10 bottles of water.

It was essential for survival lol

over a year ago

Enough can be enough, if your partner is too sensitive to touch etc

And also as a guy if your just too tired.

By *eterdunneMan
over a year ago

leixlip

"Too much sex:

Of course that point will eventually come. Especially if he doesn't. Someone has to fold their hand, if only out of exhaustion.

Post new Message to Thread