Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Straight guys?

Jump to newest

By *Sparkie. OP   Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

I'm a straight guy, and I'm starting to wonder why others put down straight?

I travel a lot, I have who's near on and not a day goes by where I don't get a few messages from guys offering to improve my day by sucking me off. When I look at the guys profile, 90% of the time he's down as straight.

I can't figure this out, if your bi state it, would it not increase your chances of a meet with a guy as he now knows your bi?

Also it's misleading when looking to meet a female or couple who state "no bi guys" on they're profile, I doubt they inform these people?

Should they be reported? Maybe named and shamed? Why hide your sexual orientation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Because they want a ride and they think they have a chance with 100% of couples and not only the percentage of couples that don't mention it on their profile

Lots of discussions about fab straight on here

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

You could also block single men from messaging you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's perfectly acceptable here as a women to be bi or bicurious actually it's usually preferable. But some people won't meet bi guys so they hide this fact for the hope of getting more meets and from talking to some Fab straight guys I think they just don't want to admit it.

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"You could also block single men from messaging you "

I wouldn’t personally recommend that . Straight or bi guys might message you for a group meet that u might be interested in.

I think many guys aren’t at peace with being bi and many would worry that women and couples would find them less manly .

In time they will discover the art of not giving a flying fuck and live happily ever after

By *onesome swingerMan
over a year ago

Belfast

OP I am in the same boat. It is very frustrating and unwarranted attention that we straight men don't want or need as I'm sure your profile clearly states as does mine that we are straight.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Probably exactly because of the reasons already said above. There are a lot of people who won't meet a man if he is bi so some some hide it. Others may just be curious to be with another man but don't see themselves as bi. Women on the other hand rarely get any grief about being bi and like already said it can be seen as a bonus if you are bi.

I don't see any point in reporting anyone over it .If they have messaged you then it's easy enough just to ignore and block or put a note on their profile .

By *Sparkie. OP   Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

I haven't guys blocked because of the forum, there are certain games, puzzles and socials organised by guys so I do get messages from genuine guys regularly.

And I've nothing against Bi guys at all, I just can't figure out why they hide it?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Just wondering if any bi woman has a little note on their profile that is used by a lot of bi men

* dont worry I'm capable of playing straight in a couple meet

over a year ago

I agree with the op and have had the same experience. I had to block single men because of the amount of messages. Some of them from straight single men not taking no for an answer. Other messages from single men pretending their wife or partner wants a mmf threesome. I still have bi curious on my profile but use Fab Guys to meet single men.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I haven't guys blocked because of the forum, there are certain games, puzzles and socials organised by guys so I do get messages from genuine guys regularly.

And I've nothing against Bi guys at all, I just can't figure out why they hide it?"

Just something else that happened to me in the vanilla world on Friday that might explain it

A well known person died 2 weeks ago that was bisexual...I knew him and 3 women that worked with him were chatting to me over a cup of tea.

I consider one a close friend

I was told in a whispering voice" did you know he was bisexual ...not that there's anything wrong with that "

If there's nothing wrong with that why are you wispering ...so I replied " so am I actually"

The look of shock on their faces and my friend who always rings me on a saturday night didnt last night

There's a stigma attached to a man who's bisexual

over a year ago

"I agree with the op and have had the same experience. I had to block single men because of the amount of messages. Some of them from straight single men not taking no for an answer. Other messages from single men pretending their wife or partner wants a mmf threesome. I still have bi curious on my profile but use Fab Guys to meet single men.

"

Some men on fab not talking no for a answer my goodness never heard of that before thankfully us ladies don't have to suffer that

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"I haven't guys blocked because of the forum, there are certain games, puzzles and socials organised by guys so I do get messages from genuine guys regularly.

And I've nothing against Bi guys at all, I just can't figure out why they hide it?"

come on cannot figure it out? Doesn't take Einstein to work it out. Rather pointless post.

By *Sparkie. OP   Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

We are all here for a bit of action, having Bi as your sexual orientation, you would get more meets from Bi Guys, would that not make up for the loss of the few females or couples you may not get because of it?

I'm.not sure about others guys but I don't get a huge amount of messages, and it's disappointing when you do get a few and they are all from "straight" guys, looking to suck you off.

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

And I've nothing against Bi guys at all, I just can't figure out why they hide it?

Just something else that happened to me in the vanilla world on Friday that might explain it

A well known person died 2 weeks ago that was bisexual...I knew him and 3 women that worked with him were chatting to me over a cup of tea.

I consider one a close friend

I was told in a whispering voice" did you know he was bisexual ...not that there's anything wrong with that "

If there's nothing wrong with that why are you wispering ...so I replied " so am I actually"

The look of shock on their faces and my friend who always rings me on a saturday night didnt last night

There's a stigma attached to a man who's bisexual

"

Sorry that’s shit

I have had two couples contact me to recommend people for group meets but then didn’t like some of the recommendations as they were bi. Quite odd . Like going to Orla Kiely but saying you don’t green stem prints.

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"We are all here for a bit of action, having Bi as your sexual orientation, you would get more meets from Bi Guys, would that not make up for the loss of the few females or couples you may not get because of it?

I'm.not sure about others guys but I don't get a huge amount of messages, and it's disappointing when you do get a few and they are all from "straight" guys, looking to suck you off.

"

Even after the enormous success in breaking the ice ? I am shocked

over a year ago

Is it a few messages or messages ever day as you said at the start of your post.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Poor fellas

Getting so many messages from guys wanting them that all their mail from women is getting lost in the floods of mail.

Ever try be less fucking hot and desirable?

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Maybe they were straight til they saw all your hot pictures and turned?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You're here long enough op that you know naming and shaming isn't allowed and why that would even been an option is a mystery.

If your filters are open for whatever reason just block the guys sending those messages.

I have all men blocked because I don't want those messages and I've no interest in any of the game playing on here or invitations to group meets via dm's.

That's what suits me though. Everyone else is free to say or do whatever suits them.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I never felt more accepted in my little world than the day I posted in the forums that I was not bi curious anymore but bisexual as my first meet was bi mmf

I was genuinely blown away by the support I got so maybe blokes shouldn't be afraid of coming out on here.

Hopefully a positive thread helps

over a year ago

"We are all here for a bit of action, having Bi as your sexual orientation, you would get more meets from Bi Guys, would that not make up for the loss of the few females or couples you may not get because of it?

"

It's almost like you think that us bi guys are walking man holes that will bend over for any other man on the site.

We need to feel connections and attractions too

You might find this hard to believe but we won't ride or be ridden by any man that comes along..... much like yourself

There are bi guys out there that want group play and don't want to meet men alone, there are bi guys out there that lean more towards women, there are bi guys out there that don't find men attractive but like to play with cocks now and then.

Its a big world out there

over a year ago

I know what you mean OP. I’m in the same situation. I’m straight and state it in my profile Although 9/10 guys usually back off when I politely refused stating that I’m not bi, there’s always some helmet who insistent to the point of annoying. These are the ones who get blocked. Others who are nice about it, I’m perfectly happy to chat with.

By *Sparkie. OP   Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

"I never felt more accepted in my little world than the day I posted in the forums that I was not bi curious anymore but bisexual as my first meet was bi mmf

I was genuinely blown away by the support I got so maybe blokes shouldn't be afraid of coming out on here.

Hopefully a positive thread helps

"

This

over a year ago

Is there also an element of conflating 'straight' with 'masculine'?

By *iery minxWoman
over a year ago

kildare

From what I have seen on here is alot will say no bi males and I get that its their preference but what I don't understand even now is why it is more acceptable to be a bi female.

Ok so most people love to watch two women together but not two men. The wonderful world of fab I suppose but I think it is awful even now the way most men will hide the fact they are bi because they want to be accepted and to get more meets in my opinion they shouldn't have to hide this massive part of themselves. Bi or straight is fine with me but please lads be true to yourselves and don't worry about the ones that don't want to meet bi guys,there are still plenty of women,men and couples that want to meet ye

over a year ago

"From what I have seen on here is alot will say no bi males and I get that its their preference but what I don't understand even now is why it is more acceptable to be a bi female.

Ok so most people love to watch two women together but not two men. The wonderful world of fab I suppose but I think it is awful even now the way most men will hide the fact they are bi because they want to be accepted and to get more meets in my opinion they shouldn't have to hide this massive part of themselves. Bi or straight is fine with me but please lads be true to yourselves and don't worry about the ones that don't want to meet bi guys,there are still plenty of women,men and couples that want to meet ye"

Exactly I don't care if a guy is straight or bi curious or bisexual. Hopefully this thread will make some Fab straight guys realise this. I personally love playing with bi guys it's like a hot melting pot of bodies!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"From what I have seen on here is alot will say no bi males and I get that its their preference but what I don't understand even now is why it is more acceptable to be a bi female.

Ok so most people love to watch two women together but not two men. The wonderful world of fab I suppose but I think it is awful even now the way most men will hide the fact they are bi because they want to be accepted and to get more meets in my opinion they shouldn't have to hide this massive part of themselves. Bi or straight is fine with me but please lads be true to yourselves and don't worry about the ones that don't want to meet bi guys,there are still plenty of women,men and couples that want to meet ye"

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

If you go to the last bi men thread (after which my life may never be the same again) you ll see how many women like to watch two guys together

By *Sparkie. OP   Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

It's a fact that a lot of women love to watch and join with two bi guys and that's a normal thing, guys love the opposite with two women so it makes sense a women would enjoy that.

By *iery minxWoman
over a year ago

kildare

Sorry just seen the other thread yes I agree some women do enjoy seeing two guys together but the point I was trying to make was lads do find it more difficult to be honest about their sexuality and I don't believe they should have to hide that part of themselves

By *ilverfox74Man
over a year ago

dublin offaly

It doesn’t matter if a person is bi or bi curious. We all have friends in the real world that is.

I get what the op is saying. Especially if straight is on a profile. Men should respect that. Just because they are bi and saying they are straight doesn’t mean everyone is saying that.

But I guess it’s the same as the ladies having preferences and men not respecting that. That’s fab life.

By *exmaster 321Man
over a year ago

sligo mayo Galway ,the west

"Sorry just seen the other thread yes I agree some women do enjoy seeing two guys together but the point I was trying to make was lads do find it more difficult to be honest about their sexuality and I don't believe they should have to hide that part of themselves"

You look like you have nice tight front door can I give it a safety check for you.x

over a year ago

"Sorry just seen the other thread yes I agree some women do enjoy seeing two guys together but the point I was trying to make was lads do find it more difficult to be honest about their sexuality and I don't believe they should have to hide that part of themselves

You look like you have nice tight front door can I give it a safety check for you.x "

Brilliant

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

From what I've read there is a masculinity issue with it. There are some women on fab who perceive bi men as being less masculine and that turns them off. It's nearly always a woman who is looking for a "dominant" guy or similar description.

By *exmaster 321Man
over a year ago

I think there filter would say it all to be honest as soon as discovered I could stop men messageing me by using the filters i block them.

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"I think there filter would say it all to be honest as soon as discovered I could stop men messageing me by using the filters i block them. "

But how will we be able to tell you what we think of your threads ?

By *oubleshotespressoMan
over a year ago

city center

Very true. Happens with me too.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I can honestly say that outside of the fab world I don't know even one man who identifies as bi or bicurious. There may well be but if so they are extremely private about it.

Then again among all my family,friends, work colleagues and associates I actually only know one woman who admits to being bi and even that info is only shared with her closest friends.

over a year ago

Sex and sexuality aren't simple factors and I feel that labelling them as black and white does everyone a huge disservice.

As one poster alluded to - there's an accpetance of women who are bisexual or enjoy sexual encounters with other women, yet men in the same category are demonised. It's utter bollocks if you ask me. Many men identify as straight and still enjoy sex with other men. If they want to identify as such and they feel more comfortable doing so, who is anyone to tell them that they can't?

To each their own.

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

"Sorry just seen the other thread yes I agree some women do enjoy seeing two guys together but the point I was trying to make was lads do find it more difficult to be honest about their sexuality and I don't believe they should have to hide that part of themselves

You look like you have nice tight front door can I give it a safety check for you.x "

By *exmaster 321Man
over a year ago

what day and time suits you best.x

over a year ago

Sexuality for some men can be very tricky.

There can unfortunately and incorrectly,be a perception that Bi guys will have sex with just about anybody.

Hence why they may not want to put it on their profile.

If a guy messages me looking for a meet, I politely refuse. It’s no big deal and in reality, I see it as a compliment!!

It’s Fab - live and let live.

over a year ago

"Sexuality for some men can be very tricky.

There can unfortunately and incorrectly,be a perception that Bi guys will have sex with just about anybody.

Hence why they may not want to put it on their profile.

If a guy messages me looking for a meet, I politely refuse. It’s no big deal and in reality, I see it as a compliment!!

It’s Fab - live and let live."

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"I can honestly say that outside of the fab world I don't know even one man who identifies as bi or bicurious. There may well be but if so they are extremely private about it.

Then again among all my family,friends, work colleagues and associates I actually only know one woman who admits to being bi and even that info is only shared with her closest friends. "

Statistically speaking you should know a few . The question is would they feel truly included if they were to publicly come out by those around them? I only Hang around leftie marriage equality types and yet even within those circles jokes about buggery , effeminate men , pillow biting etc are so frequent . So I only share this with this largely equally sexually fluid crowd

over a year ago

"I can honestly say that outside of the fab world I don't know even one man who identifies as bi or bicurious. There may well be but if so they are extremely private about it.

Then again among all my family,friends, work colleagues and associates I actually only know one woman who admits to being bi and even that info is only shared with her closest friends.

Statistically speaking you should know a few . The question is would they feel truly included if they were to publicly come out by those around them? I only Hang around leftie marriage equality types and yet even within those circles jokes about buggery , effeminate men , pillow biting etc are so frequent . So I only share this with this largely equally sexually fluid crowd "

For all the talk that people have of not caring and being accepting... Very few actually would be.

My friends consider themselves liberal, but their attitudes to sex and sexuality are still rather vanilla and prudish. I know that were I to dsiclose some of my sexual escapades, they would react judgementally; therefore I don't bother.

As the Rubber Bandits so aptly put it - "if you wanna fuck a fella, fuck a fella."

Concern yourselves less with what others are doing and focus on your own selves. That's my tuppence.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Statistically speaking you should know a few . The question is would they feel truly included if they were to publicly come out by those around them? I only Hang around leftie marriage equality types and yet even within those circles jokes about buggery , effeminate men , pillow biting etc are so frequent . So I only share this with this largely equally sexually fluid crowd "

My point being that I've never been involved in any conversation outside of fab that dealt with someones sexuality. I've never been involved in any finger pointing conversation either or an is he or isn't he discussion.

The one bi woman that I know has only told former fab friends and neither she nor any of them are still on the site.

Therefore it could be that they don't identify publicly but it could also mean that the circles I find myself in couldn't care less one way or the other so it's never had to be debated or discussed.

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

I think a lot of this bi men's stigma coming from straight men, who are afraid that other bi or gay men will treat them like straight men treat women.

Truth is: bi and gay guys aren't just automatically attracted to all men just because they have a penis. Same rules or chemistry and attraction apply just like they would in men+women interactions.

Another part of the stigma comes from religious backgrounds.

Gay relationships are frowned upon, sadly while most people do find two women together attractive and sensual, two men to them just something incomprehensible and dirty. (Fact that 99% of those kinds of people just automatically picture anal sex and can't think of anything else that gay men might possibly be doing).

Reasons why men might be putting a "straight" label on their profiles:

1. They don't want to receive messages from other men, and want to contact only those men, they find attractive.

2. They don't want anyone from their vanilla life to recognise them on fab and find out that they're bi.

3. They aren't fully bi, only curious or open to certain situations with right people.

over a year ago

It's almost like you think that us bi guys are walking man holes that will bend over for any other man on the site.

We need to feel connections and attractions too

You might find this hard to believe but we won't ride or be ridden by any man that comes along..... much like yourself

There are bi guys out there that want group play and don't want to meet men alone, there are bi guys out there that lean more towards women, there are bi guys out there that don't find men attractive but like to play with cocks now and then.

Its a big world out there "

Very wise post

By *ilverfox74Man
over a year ago

dublin offaly

As I said before I know bi and gay guys. They have come out publicly and been excepted. Anyone that does come out and if friends turn their back on them well then they were never true friends to start out with and better off without them.

over a year ago

You could always try put what I have in my profile, I'm not sure what it is but I get no messages from anybody haha

Post new Message to Thread