Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Swinging to a layperson

Jump to newest

By *risharrow OP   Man
over a year ago

Clare

I was at the Limerick social last weekend and I'm so glad I got that experience, I would presume anyone who isn't on fab would hear the word "swinger" and gasp because of some preconceived idea they may have or sneer thinking that person has a bit of a want in them. Every person I met was cool and down to earth and just seemed to be a night out with people who share similar interests.

Has anyone experience of people not on fab finding out what you/ye get up to and what kinda reaction did you/ye receive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was at the Limerick social last weekend and I'm so glad I got that experience, I would presume anyone who isn't on fab would hear the word "swinger" and gasp because of some preconceived idea they may have or sneer thinking that person has a bit of a want in them. Every person I met was cool and down to earth and just seemed to be a night out with people who share similar interests.

Has anyone experience of people not on fab finding out what you/ye get up to and what kinda reaction did you/ye receive?"

I told my two best friends who were shocked and horrified. Some questions included what do you be doing to the girls and how can you let so many people see you naked at once. They've very supportive now and happy I've found my confidence from it.

over a year ago

I was never found out and would not have the guts to tell people outside of Fab to be honest.

over a year ago

A couple of my good friends ( inc my ex wife) know I’m on Fab. They’re very supportive and pass no remarks, in general it’s no issue. I suppose the way they see it is, if I’m happy with it - so are they.

If anyone was dismissive of the fact I’m on here, I wouldn’t really see them as a good friend to be honest. Each to their own.

over a year ago

I really keep my sex life private, I really feel its no one's business except for the people involved.

By *exyfoxWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"I really keep my sex life private, I really feel its no one's business except for the people involved. "
. I totally agree

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

For safety reasons I told my best friend that I'm here. She always knows where I am and checks in with me regularly. She was shocked and a little judgemental at first but she has relaxed about it now.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Nearly all our friends and family know. They mostly reacted with a total lack of surprise.

By *exyfoxWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Nearly all our friends and family know. They mostly reacted with a total lack of surprise."
. My sister when tipsy slipped that she was on here lol so I admitted to being on it too lol I had a wing women as in if I was meeting anyone I always told her so she knew where I was at and checked in when I came home …. I wouldn’t have nerve to tell anyone else ..

By *hivers2020Woman
over a year ago

lolli land

Most of my friends knew when I was on here years ago, I think they assumed being on fab meant I was sleeping with absolutely anyone and everyone, they were genuinely surprised to hear that essentially the females hold the cards and that socials are quite literally just socials! I think some were a bit shocked but I’m single and not hurting anyone. I would prefer to shock them and them know about me being on here in case anything ever happened to me, then have this secret life that they knew nothing about.

By *oisyoctopusWoman
over a year ago

Drogheda

Most of my close friends know and don't give a damn cos it's my life, some of them have been safety check people which I really appreciate. They know I have excellent and safe tastes, as most of them are people I've bonked anyway

Post new Message to Thread