Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Recreate Best Fake Photo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got chatting to fellow fabber on hot pics and when spot they are fake photo but some are class photos and it remind me of one I would love to recreate...

It was Halloween contest one time lighting orange and black and a lady about to squat onto a rock hard dick.... made it look like a Pumpkin face ... was impressive lol

So I am seeking sexy lady to assist in recreating that pic... now for record mine will look like pumpkin has a baby tooth but here it's the taken part that matters.

Thank you for reading and please leave all your positive posts below also what Fake pic did you find hot and wish to recreate and let's see if we can find someone to help recreate.

Happy Fabbing all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Oh I hope you find someone to help you with that will be one to watch out for .

To be fair some of the pics people choose are great it's just a pity it's not them in them.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Oh I hope you find someone to help you with that will be one to watch out for .

To be fair some of the pics people choose are great it's just a pity it's not them in them. "

Thank you positive response ... yeah but if they didn't post I wouldn't see and then put up post about the fake pic meaning I could get chance with sexy lady to recreate the fake pic... so always a positive spin on things

Post new Message to Thread