Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mid life crisis

Jump to newest

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Anyone else feel like they are having a mid life crisis !! I can’t get over that I have wasted years not realising this world of fab is just FAB!! Met some genuine funny sexy people who have gave me great experiences and i can’t wait to meet the people who I haven’t crossed paths with yet to make more memories ?? love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

Defo... if only i had been into this from my mid 20's ...so much wasted opportunities

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I wouldnt say mid life crisis but I would certainly say its opened me to plenty of new experiences and I have been lucky to have met a few great people. I think there may be a few worth meeting and definitely plenty more experiences to be had before any crisis Enjoy the moments as they happen.

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I'm past the midlife

Downward slope from now on in.... And I'm loving it

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Class love it !

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

Nowhere near midlife for me but yeah definitely feel the same like jeez wasted so much time in relationships and dating when it really wasn't doing anything for me! Always having friends with benefits worked best for me...just need to find the extra friends to join me for socials and group fun and I'll be living my best life!

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Nowhere near midlife for me but yeah definitely feel the same like jeez wasted so much time in relationships and dating when it really wasn't doing anything for me! Always having friends with benefits worked best for me...just need to find the extra friends to join me for socials and group fun and I'll be living my best life! "
. Well

Mrs I look forward to the invite ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely couldn't agree more I separated in my 40s and thought that's it my life is over. Ah no it was only just beginning I've had more adventures in my 40s than all the decades combined! I think as you get older you become more confident and you no longer give a flying f*uck what people think of you.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Definitely couldn't agree more I separated in my 40s and thought that's it my life is over. Ah no it was only just beginning I've had more adventures in my 40s than all the decades combined! I think as you get older you become more confident and you no longer give a flying f*uck what people think of you."

Rosy THAT is the post of the day

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Had my mid life crisis a long time ago and bought a porsche 911 for my 50th birthday

So once I glued all the little pieces together I put it on a shelf in my bedroom and haven't touched it since.

Definitely feel like I was wandering around aimlessly for a few years before I discovered fab and still learning everyday on here

Looking forward to more experiences....and cake

over a year ago

"Definitely couldn't agree more I separated in my 40s and thought that's it my life is over. Ah no it was only just beginning I've had more adventures in my 40s than all the decades combined! I think as you get older you become more confident and you no longer give a flying f*uck what people think of you.

Rosy THAT is the post of the day "

Concur

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Definitely couldn't agree more I separated in my 40s and thought that's it my life is over. Ah no it was only just beginning I've had more adventures in my 40s than all the decades combined! I think as you get older you become more confident and you no longer give a flying f*uck what people think of you."
100 % with you on all of that ??

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Had my mid life crisis a long time ago and bought a porsche 911 for my 50th birthday

So once I glued all the little pieces together I put it on a shelf in my bedroom and haven't touched it since.

Definitely feel like I was wandering around aimlessly for a few years before I discovered fab and still learning everyday on here

Looking forward to more experiences....and cake "

I’m lying in bed smiling …. Love this .. every day is a learning day

By *oserMan
over a year ago

"Had my mid life crisis a long time ago and bought a porsche 911 for my 50th birthday

Looking forward to more experiences....and cake I’m lying in bed smiling …. Love this .. every day is a learning day "

In bed are ya?

What are you wearing?

over a year ago

So who's organising the midlife crisis orgy!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"So who's organising the midlife crisis orgy! "

Junction 14 won't know what hit it

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

I’d like to sign up please. Looking like a nice crowd already!!!

over a year ago

Definitely similar, but part of me doesn't see it as years wasted because I'm not sure I was ready before. Does that make sense? I'm more liberated now than I ever was in my younger years. I'm more self aware, and daily less bothered about what others think of me. It's like when I drifted into this lifestyle I was ripe for the picking. I was finally happy being me and I was ready. And of course that coinciding with meeting E and realising we were totally on the same wavelength was the catalyst

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Looking forward to more experiences....and cake I’m lying in bed smiling …. Love this .. every day is a learning day

In bed are ya?

What are you wearing? "

nothing ….. but requests will be taken … I do aim to please …

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Definitely similar, but part of me doesn't see it as years wasted because I'm not sure I was ready before. Does that make sense? I'm more liberated now than I ever was in my younger years. I'm more self aware, and daily less bothered about what others think of me. It's like when I drifted into this lifestyle I was ripe for the picking. I was finally happy being me and I was ready. And of course that coinciding with meeting E and realising we were totally on the same wavelength was the catalyst "
. Yes I sooo

Agree …. I have met someone on same wavelength and I’m in the best place I’ve ever been snd I’m now excited to go to socials .. to meet new people snd just have fun and learn more and more and to be a bigger perve than I’ve ever been … through fab I have Lear nt the joy of both a woman and man’s body !!

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Not giving a flying fuck is a real blessing of a skill to have

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Working on finalising the details for this . It ll be in Athlone , naturally

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Looking forward to more experiences....and cake I’m lying in bed smiling …. Love this .. every day is a learning day

In bed are ya?

What are you wearing? "

nothing ……

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

In bed are ya?

What are you wearing? nothing ……"

I'd imagine just a smile

By *oserMan
over a year ago

In bed are ya?

What are you wearing? nothing ……"

Oh my,,,,

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No mid life crisis here I'm just tipping along as always .Fab has helped it be a lot more enjoyable though with people I've met and become friends with on my way .

over a year ago

I found fab in my 40s after a non existent sex life/dating life. Had gone from my late 20s to mid 30s with no sex, no confidence, thinking not allowed to enjoy sex to hitting 40 realising noones opinion matters, people really don't give a feck, lifes too short, sex is good, good sex is even better and I love sex. Still a lot of exploring to do

over a year ago

I definitely wouldn't call it a crisis.

Approaching 40 made me realize that there's a lot I've not seen or done, so now I just say...fuck it

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I'm on my 3rd possibly my 4th midlife crisis they are great craic

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

Far from a crisis. An awakening. I’m in the lifestyle ten years now and loved every minute of it. Mostly. Lol

By *heFoxersCouple
over a year ago

FoxTown

Not a crisis just good timing for us, and being able to accept you don't care what other's think I enjoy sex love good sex. Have met some genuinely lovely people along the way have opened myself up to exploring more being non judgemental and certainly given me confidence I didn't have before.

over a year ago

Had my midlife crisis over a decade ago when I ended my marriage. Fab has just been a temporary entertainment for us.

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Am I too late for a mid life crisis. What should I do to mark the occasion?

I’m having a crisis right about my crisis

over a year ago

"Am I too late for a mid life crisis. What should I do to mark the occasion?

I’m having a crisis right about my crisis "

Similar, still think I am 20, pretty obvious I am not after 5 a side

over a year ago

Definitely been through a sexual mid life crisis the last three years. Made a few iffy decisions but feel I’m through it now. Joking aside it is real! I was consumed with sexual thoughts with others, unhealthy stuff but had a chat with someone and it seems to be gone.

over a year ago

What’s. A mid life crisis? Asking for a friend!!

over a year ago

Mine started about 30 years ago. Am nearly reaching the middle at this stage

By *arajeanCouple
over a year ago

mayo

No crisis just enjoy life too short

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Am I too late for a mid life crisis. What should I do to mark the occasion?

I’m having a crisis right about my crisis "

Ffs ur 41 chill man u have another ten years to go

over a year ago

"Definitely similar, but part of me doesn't see it as years wasted because I'm not sure I was ready before. Does that make sense? I'm more liberated now than I ever was in my younger years. I'm more self aware, and daily less bothered about what others think of me. It's like when I drifted into this lifestyle I was ripe for the picking. I was finally happy being me and I was ready. And of course that coinciding with meeting E and realising we were totally on the same wavelength was the catalyst "

Have to agree with you here, my years and even pain is never wasted. It's made me who I am today. I can't say I've lived a boring life, if anything quite the opposite and very privileged to have experienced what I have. Midlife crisis? Not sure but if it defines doing something unexpected out of the ordinary for your age, then my life's been a series of crisis' and at my age I'm just doing another one right and it (she) feels very good. .

over a year ago

"Anyone else feel like they are having a mid life crisis !! I can’t get over that I have wasted years not realising this world of fab is just FAB!! Met some genuine funny sexy people who have gave me great experiences and i can’t wait to meet the people who I haven’t crossed paths with yet to make more memories ?? love it "

I agree,im 50 in a fee weeks and id love to do something that ill remember in a good way for the rest of my life,any ideas? X

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Not sure if sny of us have a clue what we are doing but it feels really good doing it !!

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

‘ Hard to beat with a big stick ‘ when it feels good ! Lol not sure if I’m making sense

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Anyone else feel like they are having a mid life crisis !! I can’t get over that I have wasted years not realising this world of fab is just FAB!! Met some genuine funny sexy people who have gave me great experiences and i can’t wait to meet the people who I haven’t crossed paths with yet to make more memories ?? love it

I agree,im 50 in a fee weeks and id love to do something that ill remember in a good way for the rest of my life,any ideas? X"

Got my first tattoo for mine

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Me too ! I remember showing my dad god rest his soul and I still can picture him shaking his head lol

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Me too ! I remember showing my dad god rest his soul and I still can picture him shaking his head lol "

Ill show you mine if you show me yours

over a year ago

No mid life crisis, more of a mid life realisation and a journey back to my roots, who I was meant to be before social expectations and pressure threw me off for a bit.

Interesting thread to read, Thanks and Happy Fabbing OP. xx

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"No mid life crisis, more of a mid life realisation and a journey back to my roots, who I was meant to be before social expectations and pressure threw me off for a bit.

Interesting thread to read, Thanks and Happy Fabbing OP. xx"

It's good you found yourself on the right path now tho and enjoying it as well.Life should be about the journey and not the destination

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

[Removed by poster at 26/08/21 20:06:12]

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Me too ! I remember showing my dad god rest his soul and I still can picture him shaking his head lol

Ill show you mine if you show me yours "

deal …..

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"No mid life crisis, more of a mid life realisation and a journey back to my roots, who I was meant to be before social expectations and pressure threw me off for a bit.

It's good you found yourself on the right path now tho and enjoying it as well.Life should be about the journey and not the destination "

I love it ……

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

In bed are ya?

What are you wearing? "

. Nothing …..

over a year ago

Not mid life or a crisis, but thru Fab I have met people I would never normally have met, had e periencez I would never have had, become less judgement or accepting...the only regret is not discovering it 20 yrs ago.

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

It's good you found yourself on the right path now tho and enjoying it as well.Life should be about the journey and not the destination "

Agree with all of this and what a beautiful journey it is..even the bumpy bits

By *exyfox OP   Woman
over a year ago

mid ulster

"Not mid life or a crisis, but thru Fab I have met people I would never normally have met, had e periencez I would never have had, become less judgement or accepting...the only regret is not discovering it 20 yrs ago."
this is soo true

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Fab is such a great way to discover people’s stories . You think you’re meeting ‘just’ for sins of the flesh and you start discussing Something deeply profound like loss , Grief , ill health or loneliness and it brings you closer together

over a year ago

So so true. Profound.

By *ack_Pot_69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

It's been a welcome eye opener, looking forward to the many adventures to come

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Anticipate and embrace the vicissitudes of life! Enjoy each phase of life to the max, with its challenges and opportunities; I am looking forward to a new phase of renewal and rejuvenation as we learn to live with Covid; booster jabs, flu vaccines and a daily regime of exercise outdoors and vitamin D supplements.

Best offer at Boots, 3 for 2, 270 tabs for £4.60.

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Define this mid life crisis please?

I've never given a monkeys really about what other people's opinion of me was, other than at annual appraisal in work, if money was involved

Is that why I haven't had this so called crisis perhaps?

You define it and I'll let you know if I have/had it.

So far, life's been pretty good to me.

Yes, agree that I may have taken a different path and currently living a different lifestyle if the internet and specifically Fab had been around sooner but I'm a realist and don't tend to dwell much on the Might Have Been.

over a year ago

To all here,..." Be yourself ..no matter what they say " ..like the song says ...no matter what age , always remember ,your life is unfolding before your very eyes right now ,don't wait for the " right time " ..cause time isn't waiting for you..strap in and enjoy the ride ..or strap on .. whatever floats your boat...

over a year ago

"Define this mid life crisis please?

I've never given a monkeys really about what other people's opinion of me was, other than at annual appraisal in work, if money was involved

Is that why I haven't had this so called crisis perhaps?

You define it and I'll let you know if I have/had it.

So far, life's been pretty good to me.

Yes, agree that I may have taken a different path and currently living a different lifestyle if the internet and specifically Fab had been around sooner but I'm a realist and don't tend to dwell much on the Might Have Been."

Hit the nail on the head there buddy.

over a year ago

"Anyone else feel like they are having a mid life crisis !! I can’t get over that I have wasted years not realising this world of fab is just FAB!! Met some genuine funny sexy people who have gave me great experiences and i can’t wait to meet the people who I haven’t crossed paths with yet to make more memories ?? love it

I agree,im 50 in a fee weeks and id love to do something that ill remember in a good way for the rest of my life,any ideas? X

Got my first tattoo for mine "

Cheers pal,looking into getting one

Post new Message to Thread