Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

SUPER STORY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been meeting a girl now for almost three years, meanwhile i have never meet or seen the guy that connected us,we were supposed to meet at her place the first time,i got there he never arrived,i want you to know im doing you proud wherever you are.x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Maybe he's a ghost

over a year ago

"Maybe he's a ghost "

He asked me later the night hiw did it go"And that was the last time we spoke.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you check the wardrobe?

over a year ago

That was my first girl on girl experience organised three of us to meet for a social for FMF. He bailed so we kept ourselves occupied and popped each others cherries. I still dream of those massive bosoms and I'm very grateful he didn't turn up!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Did you check the wardrobe? "

Under the bed

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"That was my first girl on girl experience organised three of us to meet for a social for FMF. He bailed so we kept ourselves occupied and popped each others cherries. I still dream of those massive bosoms and I'm very grateful he didn't turn up! "

Feckin idiot....is he gone from fab

over a year ago

"That was my first girl on girl experience organised three of us to meet for a social for FMF. He bailed so we kept ourselves occupied and popped each others cherries. I still dream of those massive bosoms and I'm very grateful he didn't turn up! "
Really, he probably got scared, it's like sending a boy to do men's job, I would have been doing a night watch a day before the meeting,to make sure I was there on time

over a year ago

"That was my first girl on girl experience organised three of us to meet for a social for FMF. He bailed so we kept ourselves occupied and popped each others cherries. I still dream of those massive bosoms and I'm very grateful he didn't turn up!

Feckin idiot....is he gone from fab "

This was pre Fab he met us both on Tinder and suggested it. But it did lead me to join Fab a few weeks later!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"That was my first girl on girl experience organised three of us to meet for a social for FMF. He bailed so we kept ourselves occupied and popped each others cherries. I still dream of those massive bosoms and I'm very grateful he didn't turn up!

This was pre Fab he met us both on Tinder and suggested it. But it did lead me to join Fab a few weeks later! "

God bless that unknown soldier

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

I had an MFM planned and the spare M didn’t show up. He missed an ah-May-zing session. Never heard from him again. People just aren’t up to what they promise.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

This was pre Fab he met us both on Tinder and suggested it. But it did lead me to join Fab a few weeks later! "

I hope something serious happened for him not to show up for that

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I had an MFM planned and the spare M didn’t show up. He missed an ah-May-zing session. Never heard from him again. People just aren’t up to what they promise. "

Look I can promise that at least one of us would have a good time....

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

I have a number of crazy stories from my ‘youth’ but as they identify me in the vanilla life I will resist the temptation for now to tell all.

I do however know two blokes who were woken up from their sleep by women whom they knew but had never ever kissed even, who proceeded with the girl on top position on each occasion . Both stories were verified by the ladies !!

over a year ago

A lady visited my hotel room one night having mislaid her buddies and thinking the room was hers. She stayed.

By *appycolinMan
over a year ago

close..

Along time ago I’d a similar situation.. I guy made contact with me would I like a 3sum with him and his ‘girlfriend’ we lived a distance apart in the country his ‘girlfriend’ was from Dublin where he’s originally from. We had the 3sum in his place it was great then with her consent he give me her details I never seen him again and she seen very little of him.. It would appear he was just passing her on.. for which I’m great full we seen each other for many an uninhabited encounter no strings just fun it was fantastic.. then she moved to a sunnier climate..

It was great while it lasted thanks buddy if your reading.. ??

Post new Message to Thread