Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igblueyam OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It will either go ahead only for vaccainted people or it won't go ahead.

People who aren't vaccainted will never get the chance to go either way.

Still won't stop them whining though.

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

What is it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is it "

Electric Picnic. The music festival

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

And anti vax ticket holders wanna sell me a couple of tickets?

over a year ago

Wild horses couldn't drag me there in any circumstances

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"And anti vax ticket holders wanna sell me a couple of tickets?"

Always a silver lining....refunds have already been processed so tickets will be available unless it doesnt go ahead anyway

over a year ago

I'd feckin love to go. I won't, but I'd love to. Maybe ATN but that's unlikely to go ahead either

over a year ago

Wait!.....Is that a pig flying up there.......

over a year ago

"Wild horses couldn't drag me there in any circumstances "

Not even if 'Wild Horses' were playing

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Wild horses couldn't drag me there in any circumstances

Not even if 'Wild Horses' were playing "

Or 'wyld stallyns'

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

"What is it

Electric Picnic. The music festival"

ohh.. Shows how cool I am

over a year ago

Or 'wyld stallyns' "

I might consider if they were

over a year ago

Or 'wyld stallyns' "

Feral Fillies

By *igblueyam OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"What is it

ohh.. Shows how cool I am "

Not cool at all. I looked at your pictures.. you.. my dear are smokin hot ??

By *igblueyam OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

Looks like it might just go ahead, we will know tomorrow

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Looks like it might just go ahead, we will know tomorrow"

Looks like it won't as Laois county council have they can't change their decision and too late too late to submit a new application.

By *rdmanMan
over a year ago

North west for weekend

I don't dispute science, I just have a choice or so they say and it shouldn't affect how I'm treated in society

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Looks like it might just go ahead, we will know tomorrow"

Laois coco have said they won't change their mind on decision to revoke planning permission on advice from nphet..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If it were organised by the GAA it most likely would go ahead.

over a year ago

"If it were organised by the GAA it most likely would go ahead. "

Oohhhh Controversial

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

The Saw Doctors on stage for 16 hrs a day at least

over a year ago

They get stuff done

over a year ago

"If it were organised by the GAA it most likely would go ahead.

The Saw Doctors on stage for 16 hrs a day at least "

Or Brush Sheils

over a year ago

Ain't that the truth DH

over a year ago

Tony os planning to allow to pubs without cert. Another frustration for waxies?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I don't dispute science, I just have a choice or so they say and it shouldn't affect how I'm treated in society"

Why not u have chosen not to protect society yet u expect respect from society

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 22:05:31]

over a year ago

Definitely the side effect of vaccinations is an avalanche of social and ethical filosophers, thinkers and innovators.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I know.... these damn waxies are such filosifers with their science and their spellings and all

over a year ago

First frustrate on line. Most of you make more spelling errors despite the fact English is the only language you will ever speak. Not saying about reading with understanding. Waxies is intentional. Filosophers is from other languages, spelling which is closer to its origin, but yes how would you be able to know that.

over a year ago

"First frustrate on line. Most of you make more spelling errors despite the fact English is the only language you will ever speak. Not saying about reading with understanding. Waxies is intentional. Filosophers is from other languages, spelling which is closer to its origin, but yes how would you be able to know that. "

The bait was taken

over a year ago

FDA announced first vaccine is fully tested from NOW. It means you were part of an experiment so far, and this is according to American standards. According to European you are still part of the experiment

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

35,000 in the industry out of work since March 12th 2020 including a lot of my friends

The pup payment is coming to an end and people can't pay bills as it is

Showing a vaccine cert was a chance for 6-8 weeks work desperately needed for these people

So feck off with your spellings and your anti vax shite

If you don't want to get vaccinated...dont

But stop moaning about not being able to go to a gig

The hundreds of thousands who will can make a difference to a decimated industry

By *igblueyam OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"35,000 in the industry out of work since March 12th 2020 including a lot of my friends

The pup payment is coming to an end and people can't pay bills as it is

Showing a vaccine cert was a chance for 6-8 weeks work desperately needed for these people

So feck off with your spellings and your anti vax shite

If you don't want to get vaccinated...dont

But stop moaning about not being able to go to a gig

The hundreds of thousands who will can make a difference to a decimated industry

"

I agree. Well said

over a year ago

You don't have any right to talk about my vaccine and where I go. You and your friends can't pay bills because you are too stupid to see why. And feck off with your attempts to decide where I am allowed to go and what I am allowed to do. Not your fecking bloody business. It was an iq test and you failed. Darwin.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Yawn

over a year ago

"You don't have any right to talk about my vaccine and where I go. You and your friends can't pay bills because you are too stupid to see why. And feck off with your attempts to decide where I am allowed to go and what I am allowed to do. Not your fecking bloody business. It was an iq test and you failed. Darwin."

Posting "Not your fecking bloody business"in a public forum,,,think your IQ is well below average

over a year ago

"Yawn "

I have no reason to complain. I change a job for the second time in pandemic, each time with better conditions. I can work remotely and I can even choose the country I want to reside in, which will mean back to civilization. I have a 2nd year of the cheapest hols ever and additional days off for my 'hard work'. Should I say THANK YOU?

over a year ago

"You don't have any right to talk about my vaccine and where I go. You and your friends can't pay bills because you are too stupid to see why. And feck off with your attempts to decide where I am allowed to go and what I am allowed to do. Not your fecking bloody business. It was an iq test and you failed. Darwin.

Posting "Not your fecking bloody business"in a public forum,,,think your IQ is well below average"

response on the level of your friend. Probably the only language you both can understand. It has nothing to do with IQ, if you even get the chance to read the definition.

over a year ago

"You don't have any right to talk about my vaccine and where I go. You and your friends can't pay bills because you are too stupid to see why. And feck off with your attempts to decide where I am allowed to go and what I am allowed to do. Not your fecking bloody business. It was an iq test and you failed. Darwin.

Posting "Not your fecking bloody business"in a public forum,,,think your IQ is well below average

response on the level of your friend. Probably the only language you both can understand. It has nothing to do with IQ, if you even get the chance to read the definition."

It's like rain on your wedding day

over a year ago

well, keep this drama going. Hopefully you will never realize you are loozers.

over a year ago

"well, keep this drama going. Hopefully you will never realize you are loozers."

You not going to electric picnic then?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 23:44:49]

over a year ago

If I only tolerated your red d*unk faces and the smell. Do you really think I dont go to restaurants just because dont give a shite about your vaccine?

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

response on the level of your friend. Probably the only language you both can understand. It has nothing to do with IQ, if you even get the chance to read the definition.

It's like rain on your wedding day"

Its a free ride when you've already paid

over a year ago

Its a free ride when you've already paid "

over a year ago

"If I only tolerated your red d*unk faces and the smell. Do you really think I dont go to restaurants just because dont give a shite about your vaccine? "

He won't like that Ted

over a year ago

well, the rest of Europe hopes you stick to staycations forever

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Not even if it was free

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Not getting vaccinated is self destructive moving forward . A recent EU trip was very straightforward due to showing the DCC QR code every 30 minutes pretty much . Whether one likes it or not this is how it is . It meant no tests , no queues, no exclusions . It’s not really a philosophical discussion . We don’t question Russia and China for seeking vIsas , now Spain/Italy/Portugal/Greece and co want a DCC so that’s how it is . There is an alternative negative test route I think but I rather wave a QR code than have a my nose and throat swabbed again repeatedly

over a year ago

I'm not much of a fan of the guy for various reasons but this sums it up for me

French President Macron on vaccination requirements: “I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us"

By *igblueyam OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"I'm not much of a fan of the guy for various reasons but this sums it up for me

French President Macron on vaccination requirements: “I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us""

Good statement

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I'm not much of a fan of the guy for various reasons but this sums it up for me

French President Macron on vaccination requirements: “I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us""

Love this!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"

This thread of full of good advice, that he just wouldn't take. Who would have thought?

It figures

over a year ago

Nailed it

over a year ago

This thread of full of good advice, that he just wouldn't take. Who would have thought?

It figures"

Descended into anti Irish diatribe pretty quick, the Ironic theme was evident

over a year ago

Just stay home, lockdowns work. We are getting for hols across two countries this year, thanks to all of you so affordable now. So stay home, watch what Martin and Manuel are going to say, we will send you some photos.

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"Just stay home, lockdowns work. We are getting for hols across two countries this year, thanks to all of you so affordable now. So stay home, watch what Martin and Manuel are going to say, we will send you some photos. "
get a one way ticket while you're at it.

over a year ago

"Just stay home, lockdowns work. We are getting for hols across two countries this year, thanks to all of you so affordable now. So stay home, watch what Martin and Manuel are going to say, we will send you some photos. "

Why would we stay home when we are both vaxxed? It's the ones that won't take the vax that should stay home. More chance of dying from covid then us.

over a year ago

"Just stay home, lockdowns work. We are getting for hols across two countries this year, thanks to all of you so affordable now. So stay home, watch what Martin and Manuel are going to say, we will send you some photos.

Why would we stay home when we are both vaxxed? It's the ones that won't take the vax that should stay home. More chance of dying from covid then us. "

Having a good laugh here. Seriously. Hehe, it is mental

over a year ago

"Just stay home, lockdowns work. We are getting for hols across two countries this year, thanks to all of you so affordable now. So stay home, watch what Martin and Manuel are going to say, we will send you some photos.

Why would we stay home when we are both vaxxed? It's the ones that won't take the vax that should stay home. More chance of dying from covid then us.

Having a good laugh here. Seriously. Hehe, it is mental "

How so? What's the difference between you telling vaccinated people to stay home because of covid or fear then me saying unvaxxed people should stay home as they are more at risk from covid?

over a year ago

Because if you are afraid of covid you should stay home. Vaccine could protect only me, ONLY ME, if it can protect anyone, and it can't. So my personal decission is not to take it. You take it your vaccine if you like and stay home if you like. If this country continues discrimination, we simply take our remote jobs, our salaries and move to more friendly, tax and cost effective country, where wine tastes better, sea is warmer and the sun is shining. Or we lose is a bunch of home made PHILOSOPHERS and few frustrates.

over a year ago

"Because if you are afraid of covid you should stay home. Vaccine could protect only me, ONLY ME, if it can protect anyone, and it can't. So my personal decission is not to take it. You take it your vaccine if you like and stay home if you like. If this country continues discrimination, we simply take our remote jobs, our salaries and move to more friendly, tax and cost effective country, where wine tastes better, sea is warmer and the sun is shining. Or we lose is a bunch of home made PHILOSOPHERS and few frustrates. "

Thé more people that gets the vaccine the more it protects. That's how vaccines work and regards you leaving, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

How did this post get hijacked? The question was; if EP goes ahead who's going?

I've never been but would like to go sometime.

over a year ago

"How did this post get hijacked? The question was; if EP goes ahead who's going?

I've never been but would like to go sometime. "

Because its Fab ... love to go myself and stock up on second hand tents and start new online business.... Camping is the new thing now

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"How did this post get hijacked? The question was; if EP goes ahead who's going?

I've never been but would like to go sometime. "

It's the government's segregation programme that divides people.

qed

over a year ago

I've never been but would like to go sometime.

It's the government's segregation programme that divides people.

qed "

That too but RTE Science expert haven't told us that yet so until that happens it's only hearsay

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Its a great festival to go to.

Some people don't go near the main stage at all but it's probably getting too big with 70,000 at it

Something for everyone at it and very family friendly

It's worth going go at least once

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Viva Macron

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Because if you are afraid of covid you should stay home. Vaccine could protect only me, ONLY ME, if it can protect anyone, and it can't. So my personal decission is not to take it. You take it your vaccine if you like and stay home if you like. If this country continues discrimination, we simply take our remote jobs, our salaries and move to more friendly, tax and cost effective country, where wine tastes better, sea is warmer and the sun is shining. Or we lose is a bunch of home made PHILOSOPHERS and few frustrates. "

I Think ryan air are looking for a vaccine cert

over a year ago

French President Macron on vaccination requirements: “I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us"

Viva Macron "

Wow sums up to me how messed up world is

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Because if you are afraid of covid you should stay home. Vaccine could protect only me, ONLY ME, if it can protect anyone, and it can't. So my personal decission is not to take it. You take it your vaccine if you like and stay home if you like. If this country continues discrimination, we simply take our remote jobs, our salaries and move to more friendly, tax and cost effective country, where wine tastes better, sea is warmer and the sun is shining. Or we lose is a bunch of home made PHILOSOPHERS and few frustrates.

I Think ryan air are looking for a vaccine cert "

No they don't. It's the restrictions of your country of destination and Ireland's ones that determine the requirements. A negative pcr test is as good as a dcc for travelling.

over a year ago

And more segregation politics coming Nephet recommending all restrictions will be considered lifting only until now 90% of adult pop is Vaxed... so we have went from 80% figure that's been soundbit for months and months ... now new target is set why stop at 90% let's go for 95% or even 99%

Post new Message to Thread