Today is an epic day in the life of well...me

I'm heading to Galway for my first ever social

They say you never forget your first time

What was your's like....good or bad or an absolute disaster

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Mine was in Carlow so I didn't have to travel which was lucky.Went on my own so was nervous as fuck but once there I met some amazing people and the nerves went.Got to spend an amazing night after which was even better best of luck BM xx

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Mine was in Cork city a few years ago, a group of us met up for a coffee morning. I was kind of nervous alright but everyone was friendly and welcoming so all was good. Unfortunately I had to go to work afterwards so wasn’t able to stay for too long.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine was a mingle in athlone. Was nervous as hell. Decided I wasn't going so hid in my room, one of the other attendees called to my room and made me get dressed lol

Absolutely brilliant night, still chat to a few that were there that night.

I'll hold your hand later you be fine

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

First group social I went to my hubby couldn't make it, I was so nervous I had a few pre drinks, then proceeded to have a few more and I ended up veryyyy messy. Thankfully I was in great company and well looked after.

First social night as a couple we had an absolute blast

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"Mine was a mingle in athlone. Was nervous as hell. Decided I wasn't going so hid in my room, one of the other attendees called to my room and made me get dressed lol

I'll hold your hand later you be fine "

Must remember the cake I owe you

over a year ago

"Mine was a mingle in athlone. Was nervous as hell. Decided I wasn't going so hid in my room, one of the other attendees called to my room and made me get dressed lol

I'll hold your hand later you be fine "

You're gonna have your hands full then

over a year ago

I really enjoyed my first one, I was part of a couple then so we went together, it eas also my first mfm, great night altogether

Enjoy!

over a year ago

My first one wasn't a huge one. Maybe 12 of us sitting at a big table. Was organised by two ladies as Christmas drinks for the forums/chat room regulars nearly 12 years ago. Was good craic and I had my first threesome afterwards

Jay

By *en_irelandMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

I think my first social was out at the airport organised off a different site in like 2008 ! We wore name tags which led to some funny looks from the barman

over a year ago

Ah you will have a great time sure you're practically a celebrity you'll be busy signing autographs

I went to my first one two years ago and I'll always be grateful to Beja for taking me under her wings and inviting me. Made lifelong friends that night. You will have a blast

over a year ago

Mine was a fancy dress one at Halloween!

Whilst it was nothing to do with the organisation of it, which was fantastic, I felt like a loner. Was put off from that night on

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

Mine was in Athlone 2016 was invited to my 1st one was very nervous as I'm quite shy but chatted away to people and mixed happend to meet my now partner that night lol

Have fun and enjoy, they are fun really, just get chatting and u be fine

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Going by your chats on the forums,,I don't think you'll have any problem,,enjoy yourself,and ..best of luck ..#not one bit jealous..

By *arks DesireWoman
over a year ago

Limerick Dublin Cork Galway Tipperary Clare..

I'll hold your hand later you be fine

You're gonna have your hands full then "

Us ladies will make sure all your hands are full can't wait to see you all later

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

My first social was in Limerick a very long time ago

Was a good night

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I really enjoyed my first one, I was part of a couple then so we went together, it eas also my first mfm, great night altogether

Enjoy!"

how long ago was that ?

over a year ago

Never been to one as yet but hope you have the best time x

By *adyandthetramp20Couple
over a year ago

carry on camping

Rvc on Saints and Sinners night. It was hoppin and I met so many amazing people.

You'll have a great time tonight!

over a year ago

"I really enjoyed my first one, I was part of a couple then so we went together, it eas also my first mfm, great night altogether

Enjoy!how long ago was that ? "

Must be 6 years ago maybe?!

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Haven’t been yet but the best of luck, I’m sure you’ll have a great time….

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Mine would have been about 7 years ago and was in Newry. Got the bug ever since

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Enjoy!how long ago was that ?

Must be 6 years ago maybe?!"

I honestly can’t remember it could be longer

over a year ago

Enjoy!how long ago was that ?

Must be 6 years ago maybe?! I honestly can’t remember it could be longer "

Good times

By *ettaManMan
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Nice one OP. I hope it goes well. I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

I was at an ex-pat munch in Thailand through another site which can't be named for algorithmic reasons and it was good fun. I had a play partner there who knew the others, so that helped, even though I spent the entire evening chatting to other people.

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Having pints with a few fabbers in the bar

Sure I'm just delighted to have a pint on a saturday afternoon...its been a while

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Having pints with a few fabbers in the bar

Sure I'm just delighted to have a pint on a saturday afternoon...its been a while "

Enjoy.....you couldn't have picked a better social for your first. The hosts are great

over a year ago

Sure I'm just delighted to have a pint on a saturday afternoon...its been a while

Enjoy.....you couldn't have picked a better social for your first. The hosts are great "

Ah ya know what they say 2 out of 3 ain't bad

over a year ago

Our 1st social was 2 months ago and like most ppl said, nerves kick in naturally, and the nerves soon went as we met really lovely ppl, which resulted in us having a really enjoyable 1st social

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Sure I'm just delighted to have a pint on a saturday afternoon...its been a while "

Enjoy, BM

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Very hit and miss in my experience.

Went to my first and only social 18 months ago.

I went on my own having never met anyone else who was there. I only knew a couple of people from a chat group.

It was a well organised night and the hosts were very welcoming.

Some of my attempts to introduce myself were met with blank stares and most people were content to stick to their already established circles and as a non drinker I didn't have an "in".

Of the 10 or so veris received that night 7 are no longer on the site.

As a box ticking exercise to say I have been to one and as a general night out I'd give it an 8/10.

As far as networking and assisting in my fab journey just a 1/10.

over a year ago

"Very hit and miss in my experience.

Went to my first and only social 18 months ago.

I went on my own having never met anyone else who was there. I only knew a couple of people from a chat group.

It was a well organised night and the hosts were very welcoming.

Some of my attempts to introduce myself were met with blank stares and most people were content to stick to their already established circles and as a non drinker I didn't have an "in".

Of the 10 or so veris received that night 7 are no longer on the site.

As a box ticking exercise to say I have been to one and as a general night out I'd give it an 8/10.

As far as networking and assisting in my fab journey just a 1/10. "

Wow. And with the organising and costs involved you could understand why many don't bother

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Anywhere

Have never been to a social but l would assume it's like a first meeting. Anxious, nervous and apprehensive. Going by your post's on this forum you should have no problems. Best of luck to you.

over a year ago

We will tell you in a week.

By *exy Ruby 100 300Couple
over a year ago

unknown

We have been to a few another one next week ,n found them to be good fun and a nice way to meet like minded people ,best of luck hope you enjoy it x

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I can't really remember it was more than 10 years ago. I've usually had fun at socials generally though

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Im sitting here having a pint with BogLady

I think that means there's a tear in the space time continuum

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

I had a lovely 1st social. I was late as i was working. But i met some lovely people, and we all had a good laugh. I keep in touch with some of them now and again on here

Have fun tonight!

By *cottishtourerMan
over a year ago

ayr

Any one near Limerick fancy a social

Next few days?

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Mine was in Dublin, Harcourt Street. Years ago, I'd been to a party already at this point but a social was a new scene for me. I walked through the place and couldn't find the group, texted the organiser and thankfully he met me at the door. I was very lucky that the host was good. A fun evening in the end.

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

I had a great night, I've never met as nice a bunch of perverts in all my life and all I'll say is that two women kissing in front of you is very sexy and erotic...who knew

over a year ago

First social down south since Jan 2019 and have to say it was a brill night, well organised, hotel was lovely and very nice crowd. Thanks to the ladies for organising

over a year ago

"I had a great night, I've never met as nice a bunch of perverts in all my life and all I'll say is that two women kissing in front of you is very sexy and erotic...who knew "

Any photos?

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

My first social was in 2010, Bewleys Hotel Dub Airport, now the Clayton, it was a Burlesque themed night and was good craic

over a year ago

"I had a great night, I've never met as nice a bunch of perverts in all my life and all I'll say is that two women kissing in front of you is very sexy and erotic...who knew "

Glad you had a great time xx

over a year ago

"First social down south since Jan 2019 and have to say it was a brill night, well organised, hotel was lovely and very nice crowd. Thanks to the ladies for organising "

Agreed

and High five to the handholder xxxx

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"I had a great night, I've never met as nice a bunch of perverts in all my life and all I'll say is that two women kissing in front of you is very sexy and erotic...who knew

Any photos? "

No but if I close my eyes and can still see them...does that count

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

who was the two women Hun lol

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Great night too in Galway ,good on ye for a great night,hope to see ye all again soon,martina

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"Im sitting here having a pint with BogLady

I think that means there's a tear in the space time continuum "

Was only a matter of time for the two bogs to come together..ha ha..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"My first social was in Limerick a very long time ago

Was a good night "

I remember that night ye were like a gang of prowling wolfs

By *arks DesireWoman
over a year ago

Limerick Dublin Cork Galway Tipperary Clare..

We would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, not only the attendees that attended our event the weekend,but to support from from other clubs in the lead up to our meet & greet event. The positive well wishes we received from the community also. To the attendees that attended, you were awesome. Your vibrance an positivity on the night gave us 3 ladies a worthwhile reason to smile.

over a year ago

"We would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, not only the attendees that attended our event the weekend,but to support from from other clubs in the lead up to our meet & greet event. The positive well wishes we received from the community also. To the attendees that attended, you were awesome. Your vibrance an positivity on the night gave us 3 ladies a worthwhile reason to smile. "

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

My first social. I landed up in a pair of shorts that way everyone was talking about the funny , sexy , modest guy wearing shorts

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

God mine was over 10 years ago if I'm honest wasn't great but went to another one and loved it then I decided to host my own and loved it...loved getting my like minded friends together

Hope you had fun OP

B x

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

"Ah you will have a great time sure you're practically a celebrity you'll be busy signing autographs

I went to my first one two years ago and I'll always be grateful to Beja for taking me under her wings and inviting me. Made lifelong friends that night. You will have a blast "

Awww thanks Rosy so happy we met and are great friends xxx

By *r NovemberMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Haven't yet been to a properly organised social but I'm hoping to rectify that soon

By *izmo85Man
over a year ago

near border

First social was in Carlow,and my vanilla friend was DJ at it thinking it was a normal birthday party. Had to behave that night lol Was a great night

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

"I had a great night, I've never met as nice a bunch of perverts in all my life and all I'll say is that two women kissing in front of you is very sexy and erotic...who knew

Any photos?

No but if I close my eyes and can still see them...does that count "

Who knew???

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Any photos?

No but if I close my eyes and can still see them...does that count

Who knew??? "

G'day Sheila

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

My first social was many many years ago in Waterford and i bumped into someone I know at it. But that turned out to be the best thing cos he reassured me straight away that he had no interest in "outing" me to the world and helped me have a great night.

Socials are a great way for people to get to know you and see you as a person that shows up to events and can at least mix with others. It can be very nerve wracking at first but the best thing to do is mix with as many as possible and don't get too d*unk. It takes effort but it's worth it. I very rarely drink more than one or two drinks at them and I spend the night moving around chatting to as many as possible.

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"First social was in Carlow,and my vanilla friend was DJ at it thinking it was a normal birthday party. Had to behave that night lol Was a great night "

That was actually a funny night...and u also met me for the first time and havnt got rid of me since..ha ha ha..

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Went to my very first one in Belfast.

Had an absolute blast! Loved putting faces to profiles and chatting to people i wanted to meet for a long time.

Later found out that one well known older fab lady who I never even spoken to was sitting in the corner and telling everyone that I'm a prostitute and am working the room looking for new customers

Dammed if you're social, dammed if you're anti social

By *izmo85Man
over a year ago

near border

"First social was in Carlow,and my vanilla friend was DJ at it thinking it was a normal birthday party. Had to behave that night lol Was a great night

That was actually a funny night...and u also met me for the first time and havnt got rid of me since..ha ha ha.."

yeah still stuck with you shift and drift ah suppose you ain't too bad haha

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"First social was in Carlow,and my vanilla friend was DJ at it thinking it was a normal birthday party. Had to behave that night lol Was a great night

That was actually a funny night...and u also met me for the first time and havnt got rid of me since..ha ha ha.. yeah still stuck with you shift and drift ah suppose you ain't too bad haha"

Who else would pimp you out..ha ha..

By *izmo85Man
over a year ago

near border

That was actually a funny night...and u also met me for the first time and havnt got rid of me since..ha ha ha.. yeah still stuck with you shift and drift ah suppose you ain't too bad haha

Who else would pimp you out..ha ha.."

Haha suppose that's true, it helps cause I am so quite haha

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

Yeah my first m&g was memorable alright the fella I was going with went off with another women knowing we'd had a hotel room booked for the weekend...and we'd been friends for absolute years lol but hey ho! Hasn't put me off I organised my own smallish socials now I prefar smaller groups get more of a chance to chat! And make more friends x

over a year ago

"Yeah my first m&g was memorable alright the fella I was going with went off with another women knowing we'd had a hotel room booked for the weekend...and we'd been friends for absolute years lol but hey ho! Hasn't put me off I organised my own smallish socials now I prefar smaller groups get more of a chance to chat! And make more friends x"

But you also met me at your first social xxx

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

"Yeah my first m&g was memorable alright the fella I was going with went off with another women knowing we'd had a hotel room booked for the weekend...and we'd been friends for absolute years lol but hey ho! Hasn't put me off I organised my own smallish socials now I prefar smaller groups get more of a chance to chat! And make more friends x

But you also met me at your first social xxx"

Ohh yeah forgot to say met some really awesome friends who I'd been talking ages with and class as my fabfriends....you where like v.i.p on my list to meet and sure didn't disappoint...your definitely a wee diamond xxx

over a year ago

"Yeah my first m&g was memorable alright the fella I was going with went off with another women knowing we'd had a hotel room booked for the weekend...and we'd been friends for absolute years lol but hey ho! Hasn't put me off I organised my own smallish socials now I prefar smaller groups get more of a chance to chat! And make more friends x

But you also met me at your first social xxx

Ohh yeah forgot to say met some really awesome friends who I'd been talking ages with and class as my fabfriends....you where like v.i.p on my list to meet and sure didn't disappoint...your definitely a wee diamond xxx "

Ah xx

By *OCONO5Couple
over a year ago

Sensual Center

ours was 10 plus years ago ...nervous...excited...and disappointed.....so we went to another ...its was great crack ...

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Oh Jesus, going back awhile with that!

First was definitely over 13 years ago (in Tallaght)…

A total disaster, only about 8 people turned up.

Even the organiser and DJ didn’t show up to that!

over a year ago

"Oh Jesus, going back awhile with that!

First was definitely over 13 years ago (in Tallaght)…

A total disaster, only about 8 people turned up.

Even the organiser and DJ didn’t show up to that! "

Thats hilarious!!

over a year ago

Our 1st social, is a memorable one. Like most ppl, we were nervous for sure, was in Dublin, and at the end of the evening 12 of us, 6 couples, ended up in 1 bedroom, so was and still is very memorable

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

My first social was many moons ago in city west and I was bricking it walking about like a lost pup until I was plonked down at a table full of fabbers and the rest is history

By *hivers2020Woman
over a year ago

lolli land

My first one was in Dublin. A bar in the city centre and I was so nervous going, but I had been chatting to some people who were also going so we went together and it was a great night, easily ten years ago now. Socials we’re always my fave part of fab!

Post new Message to Thread