Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

unusual and inappropriate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just went for a quick coffee at work in Costa and a woman 2 infront of me in the queue was standing checking her emails on her fab account

Where us the most unusual and inappropriate place you have seen people on their Fab account..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olourpurpleMan
over a year ago

Waterford

"Just went for a quick coffee at work in Costa and a woman 2 infront of me in the queue was standing checking her emails on her fab account

Where us the most unusual and inappropriate place you have seen people on their Fab account..

"

This sounds like you’re really hoping she uses the forums lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I had a coffee there once and learned how it got its name. As I walked out with my cup I found myself muttering "the fuckin Costa that!"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Just went for a quick coffee at work in Costa and a woman 2 infront of me in the queue was standing checking her emails on her fab account

"

I bet she wasn't even replying, the bitch!

By *affa31Woman
over a year ago

Galway

Be easier to list the places where I haven’t popped on for a look!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Larne.

Like seriously that's just showing off and completely inappropriate

By *uietlife2Man
over a year ago

about

Back in 2019 I was at my cousins wedding in lapis and one of his work mates was there d*unk and left his phone on the bar, I just glanced at it was open on his sent messages, he sent about 10 messages looking for someone to meet, all single females or couples,

I know he got one response telling him to f__k off as he was shouting about the cheeky slapper

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

Fishing much

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

What happened to social distancing!!!

over a year ago

Thing is I know the woman's husband from football and have checked to see who was near afterwards. The only account that matched her and her pics was a single Bi woman looking to meet MF F and M ...

Jack .. xxxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 15:56:49]

over a year ago

"Be easier to list the places where I haven’t popped on for a look!"

Yuuup, same

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Thing is I know the woman's husband from football and have checked to see who was near afterwards. The only account that matched her and her pics was a single Bi woman looking to meet MF F and M ...

Jack .. xxxx"

Matched or is definitely her ? Because not everyone puts on who's near me ?

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Thing is I know the woman's husband from football and have checked to see who was near afterwards. The only account that matched her and her pics was a single Bi woman looking to meet MF F and M ...

Jack .. xxxx

Matched or is definitely her ? Because not everyone puts on who's near me ?"

And not every 'single bi female' is in reality either single, bi or female or indeed all of the aforementioned

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Jack .. xxxx

Matched or is definitely her ? Because not everyone puts on who's near me ?

And not every 'single bi female' is in reality either single, bi or female or indeed all of the aforementioned "

...and sometimes not even any of the aforementioned!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Jack .. xxxx"

Not the sort of thing I would be talking about in a public forum really.

By *affa31Woman
over a year ago

Galway

Jack .. xxxx

Not the sort of thing I would be talking about in a public forum really."

Agreed, comes across creepy af. Also, Costa is hardly an unusual or inappropriate place to be looking at fab

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Jack .. xxxx

Not the sort of thing I would be talking about in a public forum really.

Agreed, comes across creepy af. Also, Costa is hardly an unusual or inappropriate place to be looking at fab "

Agreed, especially if you're just checking messages... Don't see the issue!

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Jack .. xxxx"

Just grow a pair of balls and ask the husband if you can bang his wife. Taking this approach won't be much of a turn on for her, unless she likes the cuckold type of man.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Jack .. xxxx

Just grow a pair of balls and ask the husband if you can bang his wife. Taking this approach won't be much of a turn on for her, unless she likes the cuckold type of man. "

Jaysus I wouldn't be outing her to her hubby. He might not know she's on here.

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Jack .. xxxx

Just grow a pair of balls and ask the husband if you can bang his wife. Taking this approach won't be much of a turn on for her, unless she likes the cuckold type of man.

Jaysus I wouldn't be outing her to her hubby. He might not know she's on here. "

I hadn't even thought of that. Even better. Get the popcorn out then.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Lol

By FAR the best policy if you see someone in person in public who is on fab, or you recognise from fab, is to ignore them completely and never speak of it to anyone.

over a year ago

"Lol

By FAR the best policy if you see someone in person in public who is on fab, or you recognise from fab, is to ignore them completely and never speak of it to anyone."

Exactly.. there is no point doing otherwise.. its their business what they do as is yours..

over a year ago

I dont know if anyone has seen me on it in public but I check it a fair bit everywhere lol.

Havent been looking at other peoples phones in public thou so....

over a year ago

Its their business and would never say anything ...nobody business

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

To those who don't want any peeping Toms to see if you're on fab while you're getting your coffee - go to browser settings and select night/dark mode.

You're welcome

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 23:13:13]

Post new Message to Thread