Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cork meet unicorn/couples

Jump to newest

By *olly amourous OP   Woman
over a year ago

east cork

Hey guys its been a long time since I've been active on this ... from getting married to having a baby to now being single 2 years I've decided its time to get my swing on again....

I've met this great guy and we have spoken about swinging together for a while now (we are not exclusive )

For the first time i am not the unicorn ... I am searching for a unicorn or couples we are NOT looking for single men

You can see my pics on my profile and if you want I have some of my side piece too ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

can put our hat in the ring

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey guys its been a long time since I've been active on this ... from getting married to having a baby to now being single 2 years I've decided its time to get my swing on again....

I've met this great guy and we have spoken about swinging together for a while now (we are not exclusive )

For the first time i am not the unicorn ... I am searching for a unicorn or couples we are NOT looking for single men

You can see my pics on my profile and if you want I have some of my side piece too ....

"

What do you mean when you say your arent the unicorn for the first time? Im just a little unfamiliar with the term

over a year ago

east cork

Normally I am the unicorn ... I am the single woman who goes to parties or to meet couples ...

I still have no problem doing that .... but I would like to be a unicorn hunter for a small while ...and find a willing girl to join me and my partner

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Good luck in your search! You may have more luck if you setup a couples profile describing what you (as couple) are looking for specifically. You can link back to your single female profile in the text of your couples peofile like we do so they can see your details on this profile also.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Also.. I remember your profile from before and welcome back! We've taken breaks to have babies and for other reasons also. It's good to have rethink about what's you're looking for and have a profile revamp with current pics and a good description of what new things you're after. Just an idea. And again.. welcome back. Always thought you looked amazing

over a year ago

east cork

Thats a good idea actually ill try and get that done tonight ....

Thank you for all the advice and thank you for the compliment x

Yeah its nice to have my confidence back now alright

Post new Message to Thread