Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *apper OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway City

Just wondering , would you do a meet without pics .. especially exchanging face pics ..,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Nope, I wouldn't. Seems like a lot of guys would (going by messages asking me to meet) which I find strange!!

By *iss3BWoman
over a year ago

north down

Nope I wouldn't, I found myself in an awkward position one time I did a not very clear pic by meeting someone I worked with and although we laughed at it and it didn't stop us I wont be making that mistake again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bit of a no brainer isnt it

By *apper OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway City

Well I was chatting with a couple this afternoon .., and they were very interested in meeting..I sent face pics and asked for same and the reply was they don't send pics ..

By *apper OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway City

That's exactly what I would be afraid of , or just someone I know ..plus there's the attraction part also

over a year ago

Ah here first on fab yeah was apprehensive to show pic for similar reason now I really don't mind sending pic if asked and if ya know me then fine it is what it is... not ashamed to be on here have met many amazing people from it.

over a year ago

No I wouldn't meet without swapping face pics.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Everyone is free to do what they want. I don't share face pics on here anymore and have never asked for one.

I don't meet unless I've been chatting for a while and have met people without exchanging face pics but normally would so pics off site if a definite meet was arranged

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Well I was chatting with a couple this afternoon .., and they were very interested in meeting..I sent face pics and asked for same and the reply was they don't send pics .."

Did they ask you to send face pics ?

By *apper OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway City

2 4pleasure ..in there profile they said they would not reply without face pics ..so in my first message to them I sent one ..and then after talking about places to meet I asked for face pics and said they don't send face pics ..found that very strange

By *apper OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway City

"Well I was chatting with a couple this afternoon .., and they were very interested in meeting..I sent face pics and asked for same and the reply was they don't send pics ..

Did they ask you to send face pics ? "

2 4pleasure ..in there profile they said they would not reply without face pics ..so in my first message to them I sent one ..and then after talking about places to meet I asked for face pics and said they don't send face pics ..found that very strange

over a year ago

We don't meet without exchanging face pics but lots do and that's fine too

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Plenty folk dont exchange face pics, juat get to arranging a social meet early on.

And as far as im aware its against forum rules to name people in threads.

By *apper OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway City

"Plenty folk dont exchange face pics, juat get to arranging a social meet early on.

And as far as im aware its against forum rules to name people in threads. "

I didn't name the couple I was replying to there comment ..

over a year ago

Personally no we wouldn't as its not blind date in our experience

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have done before and I might again I won't say that I never will. As I always meet for a social first anyhow if we don't like each other it's easy to walk away.

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

Not a chance id meet without face pics. And id even go as far as to say id not play without body pics.

To make sure im attracted fully to someone.

over a year ago

Even though I'd always meet for a coffee first . I'd not do so unless I'd seen a face pic.

over a year ago

"Just wondering , would you do a meet without pics .. especially exchanging face pics .., "

No not a hope

By *t777Woman
over a year ago

close by

Definitely not

over a year ago

"I have done before and I might again I won't say that I never will. As I always meet for a social first anyhow if we don't like each other it's easy to walk away.

"

Yep i have done too, if the vibe on messages is enough to meet, and i take my time about that, looks dont bother me that much.

over a year ago

"I have done before and I might again I won't say that I never will. As I always meet for a social first anyhow if we don't like each other it's easy to walk away.

Yep i have done too, if the vibe on messages is enough to meet, and i take my time about that, looks dont bother me that much."

More about safety for me than looks. I want to know exactly who I am meeting.

over a year ago

Iv sent pics often enough must not have been the Brad Pitt lookalike that some may want as was instantly blocked a few times. Either way it makes more sense to meet someone after ya see what they look like so when you meet in public for the first time it looks like ya know each other rather than the awkward blind date look about ya when ou see eath other for the first time

over a year ago

No chance

By * peas in a podCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

I wouldn't even agree a coffee meet without seeing a face picture.

This isn't blind date and there needs to be a physical attraction firstly for me to want to meet you let alone play.

On the very, very, rare occasion, I do a social meet on my own, Mr would certainly insist on a face picture before I do so.

We have no problem sending our face pictures to genuine, verified people who we chat with as they also need to see if they are attracted to us before arranging a meet.

The vast majority of people on here are professionals in some way or another, want to be discreet and have jobs and family they don't want knowing their business but that's the case for most people on here so using that as an excuse doesn't work with us.

Just my two cents

Mrs. Pea

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

We dont send face pics, neither do we ask for them

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Nope. Would not consider meeting anyone without seeing their face first.

By *amien88Man
over a year ago

wicklow

"Nope. Would not consider meeting anyone without seeing their face first. "
same

over a year ago

"We dont send face pics, neither do we ask for them"

Same for us.

over a year ago

Have had meets without face pics but only went ahead with it as the vibes were good while messaging but in general would be happy to send a face pic and if asked to send one it would be nice to get one in return before meeting.

over a year ago

Face pics are an absolute necessity.

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Have done.

Chatted for quite a while first and half faces on pics so kinda knew.

Was nice having a little mystery.

Don't think she's on here any more though

No I Feckin didn't bury her in a ditch you conspiracy theorists

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Why in the blue hell would anyone meet someone that has no pics this isn't blind date

over a year ago

"Why in the blue hell would anyone meet someone that has no pics this isn't blind date "

Beauty is within ye know !

That’s Crazy shallow !

In saying that I won’t even converse in a conversation on here unless I see the face pics ?

Might sound a tad hypocritical

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Never would we meet even for coffee without facepics.

It's poor form for ask for a facepic and not return one..but I understand why it happens. If you see a faceoic which you find unattractive and you KNOW that you aren't going to meet them, then what benefit is there to send a facepic in return.

over a year ago

I'd been chatting to a man for months here and neither of us asked each other for a face pic untill we arranged a date to meet recently. Then we exchanged face pics.

over a year ago

"I'd been chatting to a man for months here and neither of us asked each other for a face pic untill we arranged a date to meet recently. Then we exchanged face pics. "

Did you have them public pics up at the time ?

over a year ago

"Well I was chatting with a couple this afternoon .., and they were very interested in meeting..I sent face pics and asked for same and the reply was they don't send pics .."

That is the worst of it all, they ask for face pic, you send, they dont,l now only send face pic on kik, if that dont suit thats fine by me.

over a year ago

"I'd been chatting to a man for months here and neither of us asked each other for a face pic untill we arranged a date to meet recently. Then we exchanged face pics.

Did you have them public pics up at the time ? "

I never have public face pics here.

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

I have met without seeing face pics but I won't go outside of Belfast unless I do.

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Well I was chatting with a couple this afternoon .., and they were very interested in meeting..I sent face pics and asked for same and the reply was they don't send pics ...

That is the worst of it all, they ask for face pic, you send, they dont,l now only send face pic on kik, if that dont suit thats fine by me."

I always wondered whats the difference between sending photos on kik and on here?

over a year ago

I have met without exchanging face pics and unfortunately there was no attraction on my side and went no further. I kinda need to see who I’m meeting so I don’t wasn’t anyone’s time shallow? Don’t think so

over a year ago

"I have met without exchanging face pics and unfortunately there was no attraction on my side and went no further. I kinda need to see who I’m meeting so I don’t wasn’t anyone’s time shallow? Don’t think so "

Nope just been honest

over a year ago

"Well I was chatting with a couple this afternoon .., and they were very interested in meeting..I sent face pics and asked for same and the reply was they don't send pics ...

That is the worst of it all, they ask for face pic, you send, they dont,l now only send face pic on kik, if that dont suit thats fine by me.

I always wondered whats the difference between sending photos on kik and on here? "

Kik has a feature that shows if a pic was taken live so you have some guarantee it’s legit

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I always wondered whats the difference between sending photos on kik and on here?

Kik has a feature that shows if a pic was taken live so you have some guarantee it’s legit "

And this is also extremely easy to bypass using another app

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Kik has a feature that shows if a pic was taken live so you have some guarantee it’s legit

And this is also extremely easy to bypass using another app"

Thank you! Was just gonna say that

over a year ago

I always wondered whats the difference between sending photos on kik and on here? "

Well for me its just if its gone to KIK level there has been a mental connection established and the person is interested whereas sending it here its just send and no guarantee of a reply and thing is who's to say that you'd be attracted to that person that doesent send her face pic ..she might have a face ike a bulldog chewing a wasp...who knows.. but to me its a basic manner..if you send a face pic you should at least be returned one but of course its at the discretion of the person involved.

By *issusWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Well for me its just if its gone to KIK level there has been a mental connection established and the person is interested whereas sending it here its just send and no guarantee of a reply and thing is who's to say that you'd be attracted to that person that doesent send her face pic ..she might have a face ike a bulldog chewing a wasp...who knows.. but to me its a basic manner..if you send a face pic you should at least be returned one but of course its at the discretion of the person involved."

Surely if the connection is genuine it shouldn't really matter what inbox you use for chatting?

About not receiving the face pic back - that's just basic safety.

You have no idea how abusive some people get over rejection.

If there was a chance of someone causing harm to you after you rejected them - would you be willing to share your face with them (yes, not all men and all that. But some people are bad. Really bad. Especially when you piss them off by saying something simple as "sorry you're not my type").

over a year ago

Good some don't ask for face pics...I'm ugly as sin!!!

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

we appreciate face pics upfront as it tells us more who we meet than an image of his dick or her fanny . Makes it also easier to recognize each other at first meet as we are a little reluctant to ask everyone at the meeting point go show a boob or a dick to match with the pic to approach the right person/s

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If I’m at the stage of meeting then you’ve already established there’s some spark there or at least the potential of one and you are obviously getting on. I’d be swapping face pics at some stage before meeting, when boils down to how comfortable you are with the other person.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Yep i have done too, if the vibe on messages is enough to meet, and i take my time about that, looks dont bother me that much.

More about safety for me than looks. I want to know exactly who I am meeting. "

Same, also Ireland is small, what if I rocked up and it was a client or my friend's boyfriend or my doctor or boss or my cousin or something????

over a year ago

More about safety for me than looks. I want to know exactly who I am meeting.

Same, also Ireland is small, what if I rocked up and it was a client or my friend's boyfriend or my doctor or boss or my cousin or something???? "

That’s why I stay well clear of the Irish threads !

We live in a village basically

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

Well for me its just if its gone to KIK level there has been a mental connection established and the person is interested whereas sending it here its just send and no guarantee of a reply and thing is who's to say that you'd be attracted to that person that doesent send her face pic ..she might have a face ike a bulldog chewing a wasp...who knows.. but to me its a basic manner..if you send a face pic you should at least be returned one but of course its at the discretion of the person involved.

Surely if the connection is genuine it shouldn't really matter what inbox you use for chatting?

About not receiving the face pic back - that's just basic safety.

You have no idea how abusive some people get over rejection.

If there was a chance of someone causing harm to you after you rejected them - would you be willing to share your face with them (yes, not all men and all that. But some people are bad. Really bad. Especially when you piss them off by saying something simple as "sorry you're not my type").

"

Exactly this.. I've had my face pic plastered all over fab by a troll, I know personally a girl who suffered the same, along with fab pics posted to her work Facebook, and we know a couple who had their pics sent to the fem's work just last week. Fab is not the nice, cuddly friendly place some people think it is, there are dangerous people here. Never share anything that you aren't prepared to lose control of

By *hortfuseWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Nope, I wouldn't. Seems like a lot of guys would (going by messages asking me to meet) which I find strange!! "

Also find that really really strange

sight unseen, nope I wouldn't!

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

Won't met unless face pics are exchanged why waste each others time if there is no attraction there. And yes for me there has to be some kind of physical attraction..

Post new Message to Thread