over a year ago

galway

Hi guys has anyone else given up on anal sex because of the pain

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Hi guys has anyone else given up on anal sex because of the pain"

Just to clarify do u mean pain inflicted on ur partner or u can't handle the pain it can be a tight squeeze

For the former lots and lots of foreplay and lube loads of lube i mean like don't spare the lube she will thank u after

For the latter grow a set she has offered u the golden ticket to both her pleasure and yours again loads of lube and foreplay a set of butt plugs might even enhance the experience u can even get a training set and take your time

Now on the other hand ur trying to say u have a big cock and u can't find a lady to accommodate u why didn't you just post a thread saying big dick needs ass

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Trying to fit it in can be a pain alright

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

With enough lube even a square peg will fit in a round hole.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I presume the op is talking about receiving and I'd imagine the best advice is already given

Take your time and lots of lube

By *iss3BWoman
over a year ago

north down

Both giving and receiving.....lots of lube and patience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys has anyone else given up on anal sex because of the pain"

As others have said lube and patience and plenty of it. You may find some positions more comfortable than others. Having said all that, it just may not be for you. I know there are times when I find it unbearably uncomfortable, and that's perfectly OK too. If any sexual act is causing unwanted discomfort and doing nothing for you, don't feel that you need to engage in it further, and concentrate on the things that are pleasurable

K

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Bet you'll find someone here that will kiss it better

By *cooby5555 OP   Man
over a year ago

galway

[Removed by poster at 20/06/21 12:16:22]

By *cooby5555 OP   Man
over a year ago

galway

Trying to recieve cock the real thing not toys

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"Trying to recieve cock the real thing not toys"

Play with smaller toys and slowly work yourself up to bigger and bigger. Over time, you'll be able to take any size cock.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

All of the above and I might add the trick is to be as relaxed as possible. If you clench your ass together out of fear of pain you'll never get there.

over a year ago

The question/s! Is it worth it for giver and receiver? I’m a virgin both ways.

over a year ago

"The question/s! Is it worth it for giver and receiver? I’m a virgin both ways. "

Being fucked anal by a real cock can be extremely pleasurable for the receiver... remember once shooting my own load just based on being fucked from behind...

over a year ago

Ive received from men a few times as part of a forced bi ds dynamic. It wasn’t pleasurable the first few times as I’d never been with a man before and I think I was just to nervous. I didn’t have an erection but I did orgasm intensely masturbating afterwards. Probably the 4th or 5th time it just slide in and felt really comfortable and I started to get turned on and it was enjoyable. I didn’t come from it but it was certainly possible. Haven’t done in a few years but it was something I’d like to have experienced..an orgasm from a cock fucking me

over a year ago

"Ive received from men a few times as part of a forced bi ds dynamic. It wasn’t pleasurable the first few times as I’d never been with a man before and I think I was just to nervous. I didn’t have an erection but I did orgasm intensely masturbating afterwards. Probably the 4th or 5th time it just slide in and felt really comfortable and I started to get turned on and it was enjoyable. I didn’t come from it but it was certainly possible. Haven’t done in a few years but it was something I’d like to have experienced..an orgasm from a cock fucking me"

Yes, it only happened to me once but it was one helluva of an orgasm... would have luvved to repeat the experience. Like you it's been a few years now since I have done it and my hole would need to be retrained...lol

By *uriousgayguyMan
over a year ago

Ballsbridge

I used to think I'd be better off becoming a total top. After time with patience and practice though it gets easier... No pain really anymore and can ride like a pro! Nothing beats the simultaneous orgasm when being fucked.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

There's no getting around the fact that unless you're having anal regularly, it will always be at a minimum uncomfortable for the first minute or two, even with lube. If you can mentally get past that discomfort your body relaxes and it becomes pleasurable.

Make sure you are using SO MUCH lube (silicon is best for anal) and definitely wear a plug for a while before if you can. Start with a finger, then fingers, then cock. Keep adding lube. That should help with the pain / discomfort.

Even with all of the above, if you're feeling sharp, hot or tearing pain then that IS a cue to stop.

over a year ago

Actually you should not be using silicone based lube as this will attack the condoms making them much more common to tear. Water based is the way to go

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Actually you should not be using silicone based lube as this will attack the condoms making them much more common to tear. Water based is the way to go"

Silicon based lube is 100% condom safe. You can't use silicon based lube with silicon toys though.

You can't use oil based lube with latex condoms.

over a year ago

I've done with several partners.

If they are not experienced then take your time, read up on how to do it right. It's something you have to build up to especially with foreplay if you're not experienced.

Plenty of lube, make sure to clean well beforehand and listen to your partner.

over a year ago

"Actually you should not be using silicone based lube as this will attack the condoms making them much more common to tear. Water based is the way to go

Silicon based lube is 100% condom safe. You can't use silicon based lube with silicon toys though.

You can't use oil based lube with latex condoms.

"

You're right, mixed up oil and silicone

Post new Message to Thread