By *uinn79Man
over a year ago

the west

Yes otherwise its a hotwife scenario

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

Not really. There are couples where she goes out alone and tapes the playtime for him.

With a full blown level C3 or C4 the presence of the cuck will probably compulsory as his humiliation by the hotwife in action is part of the thrill.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d be happy with either. They both have appeal. I think the first time I’d prefer not to be present and to be imagining what’s happen…being present of course presents opportunities for lots of visual and physical humiliation..also say being in a hotel room and made wait in the closet or bathroom as they enjoy each other would be a big appeal

over a year ago

"Does the husband/partner always present during the sessions with bull "

Not always, I’ve always watched my ex with regulars which has involved me being in the same room, separate room or even asked to leave. But I have also experienced her going on dates without me present which really plays on emotions. There are so many aspects to cuckolding that cuckold couples vary from each other

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True , it depends on various levels and how they feel... As I bull I rarely get into many conversations during the meet..
"Not really. There are couples where she goes out alone and tapes the playtime for him.

With a full blown level C3 or C4 the presence of the cuck will probably compulsory as his humiliation by the hotwife in action is part of the thrill.

"

over a year ago

Isn't she a hotwife even if he's present

over a year ago

"Isn't she a hotwife even if he's present "

Personally there is a cross over between the two, however I was a cuck because I was belittled by them both regularly and deprived a sex life and performed certain tasks. It’s the humiliation aspect that makes it cuckold in my opinion

over a year ago

Many aspects and more dimensions in the whole concept

By *ex coupleCouple
over a year ago

wexford

Love cuckolding

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Does the husband/partner always present during the sessions with bull "

Not present no, but he must be involved in some way.

over a year ago

It's all a mental game

over a year ago

You mean updated via whatsapp

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

"Not really. There are couples where she goes out alone and tapes the playtime for him.

"

What is meant by c3 and c4? Iv no idea whats involved in these scenarios

over a year ago

What is meant by c3 and c4? Iv no idea whats involved in these scenarios"

I think its a "battleships" thing

By *amien88Man
over a year ago

wicklow

What is meant by c3 and c4? Iv no idea whats involved in these scenarios"

just about to ask same

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

What is meant by c3 and c4? Iv no idea whats involved in these scenariosjust about to ask same"

C1 is already one step away from wifesharing or stag/ hotwifing . She is in full control and decides when he is allowed to have intercourses with her

level C2 , as the above but he has to wear a chastity device and she wears the key . Intercourse is occasional granted by her when he has performed all chores given to him

all the above at level C3 and the cuck has no more intercourse with his hotwife. Every now and then she may gives him a hand job relief . She will belittle him as part of the humiliation

Level C4 Adds some hardcore humiliation to it . He is denied any orgasm ( tease and denial ) in the extreme he will be sissyfied, wears women’s lingerie and can be assfucked by the bull.

over a year ago

Genuinely did not know the whole C1 etc which is quite interesting. I got up to C3 with denial I always knew there was more boundaries to push just never got the opportunity to explore it

By *amien88Man
over a year ago

wicklow

Wow you learn something everyday

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Interesting detail!!

Where does taking videos of the passionate session with the hotwife and sending them to the hubby fit in?!?

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I've personally taken videos and / or photos for the husband as sometimes he may not even be in the same country never mind the same room

over a year ago

Didn't realise it was so technical.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

"

There are different levels?

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

What is meant by c3 and c4? Iv no idea whats involved in these scenariosjust about to ask same

C1 is already one step away from wifesharing or stag/ hotwifing . She is in full control and decides when he is allowed to have intercourses with her

level C2 , as the above but he has to wear a chastity device and she wears the key . Intercourse is occasional granted by her when he has performed all chores given to him

all the above at level C3 and the cuck has no more intercourse with his hotwife. Every now and then she may gives him a hand job relief . She will belittle him as part of the humiliation

Level C4 Adds some hardcore humiliation to it . He is denied any orgasm ( tease and denial ) in the extreme he will be sissyfied, wears women’s lingerie and can be assfucked by the bull.

"

This is so interesting!! Love learning new things about kinks

over a year ago

Wonder what if any is the reason for this particular kink

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

What is meant by c3 and c4? Iv no idea whats involved in these scenariosjust about to ask same

"

This is why fabs needs sticky posts! Excellent detail and understanding

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

"Wonder what if any is the reason for this particular kink "

like all types of BDSM kinks , it’s about trust . The terms between hotwife and cuckold are very clear defined among them, lots of communications and fine tuning . The Cuckoldrelation is a sub/dom relation with him being the sub .I believe that all subs regardless of gender are usually strong individuals in vanilla life, who for once want to be the one to lean on someone else . Someone they can trust to take the reigns for them to be the weak .

For cucks the thrill is amplified by Angst , the fear of losing their goddess and the reclaim after the hotwife comes home is their most intense moment of trust and love . That said , it’s a risky game on a fragile edge and can easily go wrong , so permanent communication and fine tuning is pivotal . For many woman the role of a level 4 cuckold relationship is rather a turn off as the consented humiliation in the bedroom can easily creep into other parts of life where the woman may wants a partner at eyes hight rather than an obedient subject

By *ay MMan
over a year ago

Cavan

Wow blown away by the detail and level of kink that is out there.

Every day is most certainly a school day….

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

Fascinating insight to a scene i know nothing about..fab at its best..a welcome education

over a year ago

"

I think its a "battleships" thing"

You little rascal.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Wonder what if any is the reason for this particular kink

like all types of BDSM kinks , it’s about trust . The terms between hotwife and cuckold are very clear defined among them, lots of communications and fine tuning . The Cuckoldrelation is a sub/dom relation with him being the sub .I believe that all subs regardless of gender are usually strong individuals in vanilla life, who for once want to be the one to lean on someone else . Someone they can trust to take the reigns for them to be the weak .

For cucks the thrill is amplified by Angst , the fear of losing their goddess and the reclaim after the hotwife comes home is their most intense moment of trust and love . That said , it’s a risky game on a fragile edge and can easily go wrong , so permanent communication and fine tuning is pivotal . For many woman the role of a level 4 cuckold relationship is rather a turn off as the consented humiliation in the bedroom can easily creep into other parts of life where the woman may wants a partner at eyes hight rather than an obedient subject

"

Trust before thrust!

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

I think I may C3 for the past year, without the device or conversation

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

"I think I may C3 for the past year, without the device or conversation "

I don’t think you qualify for level C3 as I assume your situation is not based on mutual consent

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Happy to make some more videos with a hotwife……should she want to find a digital c level to drive her hubby wild!!

over a year ago

Details... agreements... sacrifice and pleasure

over a year ago

I like when husband or partner is present and holding the camera

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

"I like when husband or partner is present and holding the camera "

that’s nice too, but many „bulls“ get stage fear in this scenario

over a year ago

True happened to me few times,??

By *awtywifeCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

wow never knew so many different forms of cucking

over a year ago

"wow never knew so many different forms of cucking "

Its what makes the scene so versatile, you have different ends of the spectrum. I’ve not met many couples that have started at the extreme end, I enjoyed building up and pushing boundaries throughout. Beginning by just watching her play with others, before slowly bringing in regulars, ‘date nights’, chastity and from there worked on her leading the relationship and at the end humiliation.

At the beginning I personally didn’t think I would get to where I ended up, exploring the far end of the spectrum. But I thoroughly enjoyed pushing through the boundaries on the way, all worth it just to see her pleasure knowing that the bond between us was unbreakable.

over a year ago

"Wonder what if any is the reason for this particular kink

"

Thanks for going into great detail on this. Learn something new everyday.

By *xplosive coupleCouple
over a year ago

Bardon

We are quite along established cuckold couple in this scene and our story is thus, I'm the male half we started as a fab hook up ten years ago I was in fact a full on alpha bull meeting ladies and cuck couples I to be honest was a very kinky and extreme bull but with miss l things started to shift,

Over time I found I started to fantasise more of watching her play especially as she has a love of black guys I started getting of on her meeting others and the fun improved between us.

As a professional in control man I found it weird how I naturally started submitting ng to her and getting of on it.

She started to pick up on this and like it and I then started arranging men for her or taking to clubs slowly but surely taking a backwards step I was getting of more on the mind games and her pleasure than my own.

It got to a point I got braver and started to feel her after sex then a major milestone was gojng down on her after a reg black bull.

One of many watershed moments.

Over time as her dominance grew and we discovered our boundaries we did do more untill one night I did find myself ordered to pleasure her bull, and kiss and share his cock with her since then even though I love sex and women and adore miss l there was always a leaning to join her with her lovers to the point this was the norm unless she met her straight men .

Fast forwarding now our dimension are off the scale everything I do is against charecter but with consent and an overwhelming desire to please..

I am now totally denied we only meet black men. I often don't even go in to meets with her as its a reward for me I just chauffer.

I also provide hotels for her lovers and her. And buy her gifts and lingerie I enjoy now being second fiddle.

With her men if I'm asked ido and love it I like to have her pleasured over me and have developed to fetishes on my bi side one a love of semen of her lovers from her body and two a love of black cock with her our adventures continue

over a year ago

"

There are also cpls where the guy watchs and gets extremly turned on not humiliated Iv meet a few. Maybe they have a different name for it lol.

over a year ago

"

We Stag more and I'm always one in control we when we did invite a male over I took lead, she never is in control of situation even if I feel I don't want to join in but always take control of meet, Stag/wife sharing is different to hotwife or cuckold? As lot's of threads on this and hotwife and cuckold seams more she in control where stag and wife sharing more the male part?

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Thanks you for the time in writing this out.

Kinda confirms our self view that we are really more a hotwife type of couple with C1 elements. Don’t really see us progressing down the different categories as we are happy with our play style (when we can find a lad that isn’t all talk, suits our wish list, and isn’t pretending to be single!).

over a year ago

"

I guess I’m at c3 but my wife does not have a bull or taken the step to meet someone yet. She uses a dildo for sex. We don’t have intercourse and I’m in full time chastity. Sometimes I’ll wear panties etc

over a year ago

"We are quite along established cuckold couple in this scene and our story is thus, I'm the male half we started as a fab hook up ten years ago I was in fact a full on alpha bull meeting ladies and cuck couples I to be honest was a very kinky and extreme bull but with miss l things started to shift,

Over time I found I started to fantasise more of watching her play especially as she has a love of black guys I started getting of on her meeting others and the fun improved between us.

As a professional in control man I found it weird how I naturally started submitting ng to her and getting of on it.

She started to pick up on this and like it and I then started arranging men for her or taking to clubs slowly but surely taking a backwards step I was getting of more on the mind games and her pleasure than my own.

It got to a point I got braver and started to feel her after sex then a major milestone was gojng down on her after a reg black bull.

One of many watershed moments.

Over time as her dominance grew and we discovered our boundaries we did do more untill one night I did find myself ordered to pleasure her bull, and kiss and share his cock with her since then even though I love sex and women and adore miss l there was always a leaning to join her with her lovers to the point this was the norm unless she met her straight men .

Fast forwarding now our dimension are off the scale everything I do is against charecter but with consent and an overwhelming desire to please..

I am now totally denied we only meet black men. I often don't even go in to meets with her as its a reward for me I just chauffer.

I also provide hotels for her lovers and her. And buy her gifts and lingerie I enjoy now being second fiddle.

With her men if I'm asked ido and love it I like to have her pleasured over me and have developed to fetishes on my bi side one a love of semen of her lovers from her body and two a love of black cock with her our adventures continue "

This is my dream scenario to end up like this

Post new Message to Thread