Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Joggers friday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So several lasses have told me that grey joggers look hot- so see my attempt at trying to look sexy lol

Gents- get those pics up and see if it’s true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Mine are in a box along with my snickers marked most unsexy shiz ever, don't wear again!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Years ago I seen my cousin in a pub wearing grey cotton joggers. He had obv just had a wee and a bit dribbled out after, and the wee patch was extremely noticeable.

I would never wear them now because of the fear haha

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Years ago I seen my cousin in a pub wearing grey cotton joggers. He had obv just had a wee and a bit dribbled out after, and the wee patch was extremely noticeable.

I would never wear them now because of the fear haha"

I always have the same dilemma when deciding to wear grey trousers or grey suit. The worst part is that more often than not it's not the wee that catches me out, but the water from the wash hand basin slashing back off my hands. So now I now I wash and rinse one hand at a time sideways.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I must be in the minority as I don't find them sexy at all .

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"I must be in the minority as I don't find them sexy at all ."

same. I dont see the appeal. same with snickers

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don’t see the attraction. But some ladies love em apparently

Too hot in this weather for sure

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Years ago I seen my cousin in a pub wearing grey cotton joggers. He had obv just had a wee and a bit dribbled out after, and the wee patch was extremely noticeable.

I always have the same dilemma when deciding to wear grey trousers or grey suit. The worst part is that more often than not it's not the wee that catches me out, but the water from the wash hand basin slashing back off my hands. So now I now I wash and rinse one hand at a time sideways. "

This is dedication to having a dick print

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I always have the same dilemma when deciding to wear grey trousers or grey suit. The worst part is that more often than not it's not the wee that catches me out, but the water from the wash hand basin slashing back off my hands. So now I now I wash and rinse one hand at a time sideways. "

You do realise that you don't actually wash your hands?

They wash themselves

By *amiero29Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

The women in this thread are making life difficult.. I was told to wear snickers pants and grey joggers and all the women would love me. Now I just don't know what to believe anymore.

By *ewrideMan
over a year ago

KK

Drug dealing uniform

Post new Message to Thread