Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hump day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats giving you the hump? Lets get it out there and over it and slide happily towards the weekend.

Mine is the hedge on my neighbours side blocking my evening sun grrrr...

Also the teabags are joined in pairs and spill the leaves out when i try to seperate them!

double grrrr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

You’ll have to get one of those strainer teapots Rub

over a year ago

"You’ll have to get one of those strainer teapots Rub"

Ahh the cool voice of reason.

Thanks Geralt mwahxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You’ll have to get one of those strainer teapots Rub"

I'll bet she has one already. Someone needs to give Rub a lesson on how to caress the bag into splitting without damaging it

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

I had a really crap sleep last night and it's made me grumpy

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

I had a shit sleep, its raining and i got soaked on the school run, Ive spots coming up from the feckin face mask, were looking at months (if not year) for the small one to be assessed, didnt win the lotto, ah look everything is annoying me today

over a year ago

"You’ll have to get one of those strainer teapots Rub

I'll bet she has one already. Someone needs to give Rub a lesson on how to caress the bag into splitting without damaging it"

pmsl - take a gentler approach you mean, but im so impatient when I need my tea!

over a year ago

"I had a shit sleep, its raining and i got soaked on the school run, Ive spots coming up from the feckin face mask, were looking at months (if not year) for the small one to be assessed, didnt win the lotto, ah look everything is annoying me today"

oh shit. i hate those days

Those are the days I put on some Bob Marley...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOniR2N63zQ

over a year ago

I had a good sleep but still feel wrecked and its definitely a bla day

By *hilaboutMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

"I had a shit sleep, its raining and i got soaked on the school run, Ive spots coming up from the feckin face mask, were looking at months (if not year) for the small one to be assessed, didnt win the lotto, ah look everything is annoying me today"
...sit down take a few deep breaths no matter how busy you are it's only a few mins out of your day ..have a slow coffee if you can..hopefully things will make abit more sense then

By *hilaboutMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

[Removed by poster at 09/06/21 10:38:25]

over a year ago

"You’ll have to get one of those strainer teapots Rub

I'll bet she has one already. Someone needs to give Rub a lesson on how to caress the bag into splitting without damaging it

pmsl - take a gentler approach you mean, but im so impatient when I need my tea! "

You need to leave the brute force at the for Rub and almost massage the bags first to entice then apart and they will give it up.

By *rishguy81Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

Don't know if it's long CoVid or nightshifts catching up, but I'm so tired lately. Could be the heat either

over a year ago

Good morning everyone. This is my first time posting in the forums but what better a topic to comment on….

I’ve absolutely nothing to hump about! I’m loving life at the minute, yes, I could write a book about the things that annoy me and I know everyone is in the same boat, but that will just make things seem even worse.

If anyone out there is feeling genuinely down, depressed or anxious please feel free to have a chat and get things off your chest but as for “Wednesday hump day” I’m officially changing it to Wednesday Happy days!!”

Take care everyone and thanks for reading my contribution

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple
over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

24 hour shift,creche is closed,Mrs T is working so no chance off getting the head down..and still have to try get some exercise in when she gets home later,fuck

over a year ago

"Good morning everyone. This is my first time posting in the forums but what better a topic to comment on….

I’ve absolutely nothing to hump about! I’m loving life at the minute, yes, I could write a book about the things that annoy me and I know everyone is in the same boat, but that will just make things seem even worse.

If anyone out there is feeling genuinely down, depressed or anxious please feel free to have a chat and get things off your chest but as for “Wednesday hump day” I’m officially changing it to Wednesday Happy days!!”

"

Welcome, and fair play for sharing the pep in your step, its great to have a balance for those of us feeling on the MEH side.

However - 0fficially changing the name on your first post is a brave move. Id challenge you to an arm wrestle on it but im too busy massaging tea-bags

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I’m actually feeling good today, not that I have much to be grumpy about anyway

Happy hump day all

Let’s slide down the other side to the weekend

over a year ago

"Good morning everyone. This is my first time posting in the forums but what better a topic to comment on….

"

... .. so your saying your too happy!! Yeah man I totally get you. (Misses point).

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Happy Hump Day Fabbers....Have a good one whatever you're doing...

Post new Message to Thread