Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Best experience on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In contrast to the worst experience on fab what would be your best or most memorable? For us it's meeting each other on here 5 years ago. Now we're engaged and and have a child together.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Best experience was my first meet my worst experience was god damn covid happened and now I'm pretty much starting all over again

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"In contrast to the worst experience on fab what would be your best or most memorable? For us it's meeting each other on here 5 years ago. Now we're engaged and and have a child together. "

That’s so lovely to hear.

I think my most memorable so far is when I first saw my wife being taken by another man and then they allowed me to join them. It was so hot and so exciting. We had no plans for it to happen but the opportunity arose and we took it with open arms.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think my best moment was when I got a notification that said I had a message. Turned out my subscription was running out. I just dream of the day the wee icon pops up again

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

Best one one I had was a discrete car meet in a pretty public place with a a very experienced fabber still on the site. She made me feel incredibly comfortable guess she could sense the inexperience off me. Would love to meet her again some say and do it properly.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The people I have met who have made me look sane.

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

the married couple i meet first time had sex with her hubby watching me cum

over a year ago

"the married couple i meet first time had sex with her hubby watching me cum

"

You had sex with her hubby?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 07/06/21 17:06:31]

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

My first meet when we chatted for a while in my car and then we kissed

It was the sweetest glass of water after a very long drought

over a year ago

For me it was a hotel meet in Belfast. Spoke for ages. Met for coffee but was hard to read where I stood. She was extremely coy and never gave much away. Any more chatting and then we decided to get a hotel room in Belfast. All very good arrived, late ! But more importantly she arrived lol. Had a few drinks and chatted the evening away. She was again hard to read didn't really know what if anything would happen. Later we went up to the room. She nipped into the bathroom, while I stood thinking hmmm should have gotten a room with two single beds.

Then the bathroom door opened

OH MY FUCKING GOD. What a sight the quiet sort of she lady had undressed and had turned into a smoking hot vamp. I couldn't believe what I'd witnessed. The rest of the night was the best night of my life. I remember every unbelievable moment of it.

Best night of my life one will never be equalled.

Tbh it was the good I wouldn't want to be.

over a year ago

Chatted to a guy for months, figured it was just a friends, thing we had a coffee and got on really well. I worked night shift and we had been texting most of the night, took a chance and invited him over the next morning and was a few hours of hot hot hot sex

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Would probably say our 1st visit to vanilla club, met dome great people there who made us very welcome and also gave us some great advice as we are still fairly new to all of it

By *anFromMarsMan
over a year ago

North

Best moment was definatly my 1st play date with a couple I had been chatting with on here for about a year, not my 1st meet with a couple but the hottest night I have ever had, must be 3 years later now and I regard them as my best fab friends

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

One meet which turned into regular ones which turned into a couples profile

Otherwise it has been frankly very quiet

By *amiero29Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

So far, I've had two meets off of here.. both were great! I'd be really choosy about who I meet up with and both women are amazing! I'm super thankful to have me them.

By *ewbiroshMan
over a year ago

Dublin 22

Definitely first couple in a hotel, arrived in just a long leather jacket and nothing underneath (both of them). Really fun couple, all relaxed quickly and an arsenal of shackles,masks,blindfolds etc etc (all new to me).

Anyways I'm bound,gagged and blindfolded to bed,can slightly see a little out one eye, they step out onto balcony and admire work so far when for the the only time ever the maid entered room to turn covers or something ,

They can't see her, I slightly can,

she's asking am I ok,

I'm gagged and mumbling "please leave"

and then couple notice...

as girl trying to untie me and I'm now after lighting up room solely on pure mortification as they try explain all is good

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

The very rare couple of times I’ve gone with my gut and skipped a social meet. They are both still amazing lovers and I love getting my hands on them. One in particular just absolutely drives me insane with lust.. mmm

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

I started talking to a guy here who was living in England at the time and now we are really good friends. I talk to him most days and we online game together. He's a good friend.

over a year ago

Meeting each other and now together a over a year

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Definitely first couple in a hotel, arrived in just a long leather jacket and nothing underneath (both of them). Really fun couple, all relaxed quickly and an arsenal of shackles,masks,blindfolds etc etc (all new to me).

Anyways I'm bound,gagged and blindfolded to bed,can slightly see a little out one eye, they step out onto balcony and admire work so far when for the the only time ever the maid entered room to turn covers or something ,

she's asking am I ok,

as girl trying to untie me and I'm now after lighting up room solely on pure mortification as they try explain all is good "

Brilliant....Fair play to the maid for asking

over a year ago

"Definitely first couple in a hotel, arrived in just a long leather jacket and nothing underneath (both of them). Really fun couple, all relaxed quickly and an arsenal of shackles,masks,blindfolds etc etc (all new to me).

she's asking am I ok,

as girl trying to untie me and I'm now after lighting up room solely on pure mortification as they try explain all is good

Brilliant....Fair play to the maid for asking "

PMSL!!!

over a year ago

Mine was probably when I had a meet planned but I was feeling too awful due to PMT. He persuaded me to come anyway and spoiled me rotten with hot water bottles and cuddles. 'Amazingly' all the no expectation TLC helped and the next day was multi-orgasmic. Which also helped!!

over a year ago

That time when a lady touched my pee pee.

By *hilaboutMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

The few friends I've made that chat daily n I can trust ..n meet when opportunity arises ..some really genuine people on here

over a year ago

All our play experiences have been good tbh, wouldn't single out any particular one.

over a year ago

"I think my best moment was when I got a notification that said I had a message. Turned out my subscription was running out. I just dream of the day the wee icon pops up again "

Hahaha I have had that moment a few times..it's like ."Chance!?" Awww nuts!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Has to be meeting Mr S. X

By *herieWoman
over a year ago

The Burbs

Have had a few but I'll never forget my first night in RVC It was like woah!!..in a very good way

over a year ago

First meet - was unreal, didn’t know what to expect but was a whole day and night of sexy fun what 2 cpls then I was just hooked

By *onesome swingerMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Still a fab virgin. Not from the want of trying.

over a year ago

Firstly congrats, think it's very cool you found each other on this.

Mine was probably my first Fab meet, which was about 2 years ago. Lovely girl, had similar interests and just an overall bunch of fun. Talked for some time and when we eventually met it was like meeting an old friend.

We done things outside of sex and still keep in contact today, sharing movie recommendations and such. And when she's in town we meet for a drink, go to the cinema or something along those lines.

Goes to show there's a lot more to people on Fab if your willing to get to know someone.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

What a nice feelgood thread, fair play OP

All of our meets have been great, to give the safest answer

over a year ago

"What a nice feelgood thread, fair play OP

All of our meets have been great, to give the safest answer "

That was exactly the idea