Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Belfast gangbangs

Jump to newest

By *aradiselost747 OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundonald

Anyone ever organised a small gangbang 3/4 guys in belfast or I need genuinely took part. Seriously considering organising one very soon to tick off fantasy list.

Any info on rules, setup and venue etc would be useful

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

Awesome plans....your rules should be what your comfortable with and what works for you. Air b and b prob the best bet for a venue.

By *rishunicornMan
over a year ago

Cookstown

"Anyone ever organised a small gangbang 3/4 guys in belfast or I need genuinely took part. Seriously considering organising one very soon to tick off fantasy list.

Xx"

They can be tricky to arrange. My only advice would be verified guys. Guys who are multiply verified and over invite. If you invite 10 then 5 will Turn up.

I’d lo be an invite. And i have taken part in a few myself.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

"Anyone ever organised a small gangbang 3/4 guys in belfast or I need genuinely took part. Seriously considering organising one very soon to tick off fantasy list.

Xx

They can be tricky to arrange. My only advice would be verified guys. Guys who are multiply verified and over invite. If you invite 10 then 5 will Turn up.

I’d lo be an invite. And i have taken part in a few myself.

"

Good advice

By *oni1403TV/TS
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Would love to take part in a properly organised gangbang and would love to be the centre of attention for all the bi males while female is centre of attention for the straight males xx

Post new Message to Thread