Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Ghosts of Fucks past

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just like that Charles Dickens classic novel Fab and all other dating sites and real life relationships with family and friends are full of plenty of ghosts the Casper the not so Friendly ghost types. Obviously I'm aware Fab is NSA!

Ghosting is a colloquial term which describes the practice of ending all communication without any apparent warning or justification and subsequently ignoring any attempts to reach out or communication made by said person.

So I'm curious to know what do people do when said ghosts appear like the Ghost of Christmas past and slide back in and go heahhhhhhh gurl you looking fine wanna fuck. Do you get all Patrick Swayse up on them and make love over the pottery or go Ghostbuster style on them and use the block tazer! Back in the good old days you could just ghost someone by taking your landline off the hook

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually block them straight away. So they don't get a chance to message again.

By *ed_AliceWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Some people I can go for weeks/months without hearing from, it's just the nature of the 'relationship' & that's fine.

But a zombie dropping into my messages after ghosting would not get my attention or time.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

Block....erase.... delete.... simples

over a year ago

"Some people I can go for weeks/months without hearing from, it's just the nature of the 'relationship' & that's fine.

But a zombie dropping into my messages after ghosting would not get my attention or time."

I could go months without talking to fab friends than we pick up where we left off it's the nature of fab. But the ghostly zombies resurfacing to haunt you I can't deal with

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Some people I can go for weeks/months without hearing from, it's just the nature of the 'relationship' & that's fine.

But a zombie dropping into my messages after ghosting would not get my attention or time."

Yep this exactly

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It all depends if he's a good fuck or not.

over a year ago

"It all depends if he's a good fuck or not. "

Some ghosts you might forgive if they leave you screeching like a banshee

over a year ago

"It all depends if he's a good fuck or not. "

Pretty much sums it up

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Nah, couldn't get re-excited about someone like that, they get 'protoned' pronto

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

Definitely this absolutely no second chances.

By *he MickMan
over a year ago

southside

If they ghosted me then I'd do the same to them when they resurfaced especially if there had been any feelings involved.

over a year ago

I wouldn't be "reaching out" in the first place.

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I think people’s actions speak more than words. In terms of ghosting I says a lot about the other person. I’d find it hard to give them a second chance but I’d hear them out and I don’t hold grudges and tend to look for the good in people.

over a year ago

"I think people’s actions speak more than words. In terms of ghosting I says a lot about the other person. I’d find it hard to give them a second chance but I’d hear them out and I don’t hold grudges and tend to look for the good in people. "

This whole heartedly!

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Yep, give them a chance to explain.

If it rings true, tell them we're back to where we left off but, if it happens again, Sayonara Motherfucker!

Post new Message to Thread