Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pests...

Jump to newest

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

Gotta say, if this site has taught me anything, it's how much of annoying pests men are and I now totally understand why most women block single makes on here..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never apologise, I'm sorry, that's just the way I am.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Somebody needs to apologise on behalf of all men.

By *affa31Woman
over a year ago

Galway

Who are these “most” women

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

Was on here as a couple in the past and we did find one or two annoying lads. Most would do one when told to go do one. Never felt the need to block.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

I thought this was a thread about those pesky flies because I can recommend a great swatter which can also be used in bdsm activities

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Gotta say, if this site has taught me anything, it's how much of annoying pests men are and I now totally understand why most women block single makes on here.."

Ah we've not had one of these threads in a while.

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Self confessed absolute pest here. Right, which of yous wimmin' wants a picture of me dong shoved in your inbox there? One at a time, c'mon...

over a year ago

We've blocked at least as many couples and females as males.

Arseholes come in all forms

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"We've blocked at least as many couples and females as males.

Arseholes come in all forms"

That is true but not all assholes can give you nightmares like mine can

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

"We've blocked at least as many couples and females as males.

Arseholes come in all forms"

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

As with everything in life OP you just gotta learn to take the rough with the smooth. Park it and move on...whinging threads do get tiresome

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

All fair points, maybe it's just what I'm getting but it's an endless stream of shite opening messages from apparently straight men....any hole does seem a goals for these twats, they really don't take refusals well at all

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"All fair points, maybe it's just what I'm getting but it's an endless stream of shite opening messages from apparently straight men....any hole does seem a goals for these twats, they really don't take refusals well at all"

So just block all men from messaging you and you won't have to worry about it then

over a year ago

"All fair points, maybe it's just what I'm getting but it's an endless stream of shite opening messages from apparently straight men....any hole does seem a goals for these twats, they really don't take refusals well at all"

Ooohh yeaahhh you think your hot stuff ehh??? I used to be one of the profiles they would send all the undesired blowjob offers to, and now...? Nothing. It will happen to you as.soon as some new buck comes along. Treasure these times

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

[Removed by poster at 02/06/21 15:26:27]

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"All fair points, maybe it's just what I'm getting but it's an endless stream of shite opening messages from apparently straight men....any hole does seem a goals for these twats, they really don't take refusals well at all

So just block all men from messaging you and you won't have to worry about it then "

I don't want to have to block every dude, there is an odd one that writes to ask for advise or something else so would feel bad chopping them out but just wish the rest would not be such fuckin assholes...like a no should be suffice, the tantrum from said no is unnecessary

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"

Ooohh yeaahhh you think your hot stuff ehh??? I used to be one of the profiles they would send all the undesired blowjob offers to, and now...? Nothing. It will happen to you as.soon as some new buck comes along. Treasure these times"

Lol pretty sure I won't be too devestated when that day comes

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"As with everything in life OP you just gotta learn to take the rough with the smooth. Park it and move on...whinging threads do get tiresome"

You do spot the irony in this message yes, your whinging that whinging threads get tiresome, yet you came into it and commented... you advise to park it and move on yet you speak and don't move on yourself...see your hypocrisy...

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"Self confessed absolute pest here. Right, which of yous wimmin' wants a picture of me dong shoved in your inbox there? One at a time, c'mon..."

Hahahhaha well honesty goes a long way so you get those props

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"As with everything in life OP you just gotta learn to take the rough with the smooth. Park it and move on...whinging threads do get tiresome

You do spot the irony in this message yes, your whinging that whinging threads get tiresome, yet you came into it and commented... you advise to park it and move on yet you speak and don't move on yourself...see your hypocrisy..."

So sorry... my bad...thanks for the life lesson.

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"I thought this was a thread about those pesky flies because I can recommend a great swatter which can also be used in bdsm activities "

Dry shampoo and a lighter mate, took a few experiments to find the best but works like nothing else (I truely hate them)

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"All fair points, maybe it's just what I'm getting but it's an endless stream of shite opening messages from apparently straight men....any hole does seem a goals for these twats, they really don't take refusals well at all

So just block all men from messaging you and you won't have to worry about it then

I don't want to have to block every dude, there is an odd one that writes to ask for advise or something else so would feel bad chopping them out but just wish the rest would not be such fuckin assholes...like a no should be suffice, the tantrum from said no is unnecessary"

So you dont want to block men cause you want to fuck the odd one and slag off the rest for asking.

The fecking cheek of them for reading your profile

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"I thought this was a thread about those pesky flies because I can recommend a great swatter which can also be used in bdsm activities

Dry shampoo and a lighter mate, took a few experiments to find the best but works like nothing else (I truely hate them)"

Who knew

By *t777Woman
over a year ago

close by

"Self confessed absolute pest here. Right, which of yous wimmin' wants a picture of me dong shoved in your inbox there? One at a time, c'mon..."

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"Self confessed absolute pest here. Right, which of yous wimmin' wants a picture of me dong shoved in your inbox there? One at a time, c'mon...

"

Update: there were zero takers

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

I don't want to have to block every dude, there is an odd one that writes to ask for advise or something else so would feel bad chopping them out but just wish the rest would not be such fuckin assholes...like a no should be suffice, the tantrum from said no is unnecessary

So you dont want to block men cause you want to fuck the odd one and slag off the rest for asking.

"

Lol spot the pest...but no, don't get me wrong, if they put a little effort in I may fuck them lol, think your missing the point...I have no issue with men trying to chat me up, I do have an issue with the feeble pathetic attempts of messages that I get from them. Either "hi", or "want some fun" or "show me your cock" messages, with offers like that who could refuse...And no issue reading my profile either, if they did they may realise that basic shit ain't guna work on me....

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"Self confessed absolute pest here. Right, which of yous wimmin' wants a picture of me dong shoved in your inbox there? One at a time, c'mon...

Update: there were zero takers

"

Hahahahaha what a shame lol

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Lol spot the pest...but no, don't get me wrong, if they put a little effort in I may fuck them lol, think your missing the point...I have no issue with men trying to chat me up, I do have an issue with the feeble pathetic attempts of messages that I get from them. Either "hi", or "want some fun" or "show me your cock" messages, with offers like that who could refuse...And no issue reading my profile either, if they did they may realise that basic shit ain't guna work on me...."

Our experience has been that couples are more guilty of this as they generally need to put in less effort. I think the guys get a bad rap unfairly, it's just that there are many more men here so the bad ones stand out more, imo

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Lol spot the pest...but no, don't get me wrong, if they put a little effort in I may fuck them lol, think your missing the point...I have no issue with men trying to chat me up, I do have an issue with the feeble pathetic attempts of messages that I get from them. Either "hi", or "want some fun" or "show me your cock" messages, with offers like that who could refuse...And no issue reading my profile either, if they did they may realise that basic shit ain't guna work on me...."

But butt buttt your profile says that you have are straight.

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

Lol spot the pest...but no, don't get me wrong, if they put a little effort in I may fuck them lol, think your missing the point...I have no issue with men trying to chat me up, I do have an issue with the feeble pathetic attempts of messages that I get from them. Either "hi", or "want some fun" or "show me your cock" messages, with offers like that who could refuse...And no issue reading my profile either, if they did they may realise that basic shit ain't guna work on me....

But butt buttt your profile says that you have are straight."

Read my bio mate

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

And if anything should that not discourage them more lol

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

[Removed by poster at 02/06/21 17:03:39]

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

Our experience has been that couples are more guilty of this as they generally need to put in less effort. I think the guys get a bad rap unfairly, it's just that there are many more men here so the bad ones stand out more, imo "

Hmm, I get what you are saying but some lads put in the effort, and only once ever have I got an uninteresting message from a woman here

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"And if anything should that not discourage them more lol"

You'd think right... but some leave a little wiggle room when they say 'Straight'

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"And if anything should that not discourage them more lol

You'd think right... but some leave a little wiggle room when they say 'Straight'"

Oh granted there is plenty of wiggle room in that in most cases but at least put in effort

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Ah but look in fairness we can complain about these individuals all day long but what exactly do you want us to do about it light up our pitch forks and hunt these people to get them to cop on? just block and move on it really is that simple

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Gotta say, if this site has taught me anything, it's how much of annoying pests men are and I now totally understand why most women block single makes on here.."

White Knight much?

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

Another post by white knights demonising men in order to curry favour and get laid. "There all losers and pests except for me".

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Gotta love a "look at me" post.... Been a while since a White stead came galloping over the hills. Bravo Sir Bravo

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

Hahahaha I was just having a rant, white knight, definitely not, I'm sure I've been a pest at some point to some people, they are entitled to their rant just as much as I am

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"Gotta love a "look at me" post.... Been a while since a White stead came galloping over the hills. Bravo Sir Bravo "

At least your slag was funny though, see a dude who puts in the effort lol

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

I'm also going to assume that any of you who reacted like a spa to a genuinely honest post are the sort that I speak of....yes that's a bit of ad hominem but still true

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"I'm also going to assume that any of you who reacted like a spa to a genuinely honest post are the sort that I speak of....yes that's a bit of ad hominem but still true"

Man seriously you are doing yourself no favours acting like that towards people. You can tell a lot from how people treat others in the forums. You must be full by now... from all the troll feeding

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"I never apologise, I'm sorry, that's just the way I am. "
biggest pest on here

By *razygoals OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundalk

"I'm also going to assume that any of you who reacted like a spa to a genuinely honest post are the sort that I speak of....yes that's a bit of ad hominem but still true

Man seriously you are doing yourself no favours acting like that towards people. You can tell a lot from how people treat others in the forums. You must be full by now... from all the troll feeding "

Fair fair...lol

over a year ago

"I never apologise, I'm sorry, that's just the way I am. biggest pest on here "

Aww you guys! may to add that to the recent "Greatest Compliment Received" forum thread.

Post new Message to Thread