Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Walking Dead

Jump to newest

By *he English One OP   Man
over a year ago

west

Any fans who is your favorite Character or moments

I think it's brilliant my favorite character has to be Daryl and Negans first appearance was brutal looking forward to the last season

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Rick Grimes is the ultimate bad ass, a vicious driven lunatic

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Best scene/story was when Lizzie has stabbed her sister Mika with a knife, killing her. Lizzie, looking happy, assures Carol and Tyreese that it's okay because "she'll come back". Then Carol ended up shooting Lizzie. Very moving.

over a year ago

west

"Best scene/story was when Lizzie has stabbed her sister Mika with a knife, killing her. Lizzie, looking happy, assures Carol and Tyreese that it's okay because "she'll come back". Then Carol ended up shooting Lizzie. Very moving."

Yeah they really wasn't pulling any punches with that one then to realise it was Lizzie that was luring the walkers to the prison powerful stuff

By *nrealfeelMan
over a year ago

cork

Negan 100% cause theres no more good guys...( or woman) to survive this long good comes second to staying alive..... and he was a pe teacher pre- apocalypse .... carol is perfect example of that.... looking forward to the rick grimes movies....supposed to be a trilogy.... he was another teacher in his day ( teachers )...lol you'd forget he's English...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has to be Daryl for favourite character.

I lost interest in the show half way through season 9, kept with the comics longer but then ran low on time and fell out of reading them. Season 10 worth giving a shot?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Lucille

Loved it in the beginning but lost interest a few seasons ago

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Lucille

Loved it in the beginning but lost interest a few seasons ago "

I loved the first few seasons too but it got so repetitive. I gave up shortly after Rick left, but really I'd fallen out of love with it before then.

Daryl was always my favourite but not even he could rescue the last few years.

over a year ago

west

"Lucille

Loved it in the beginning but lost interest a few seasons ago "

Who can forget Lucille she has a knack for head glen and Abraham can vouch for that

over a year ago

west

"Negan 100% cause theres no more good guys...( or woman) to survive this long good comes second to staying alive..... and he was a pe teacher pre- apocalypse .... carol is perfect example of that.... looking forward to the rick grimes movies....supposed to be a trilogy.... he was another teacher in his day ( teachers )...lol you'd forget he's English..."

Would have been interesting to see Negan vs The governor

Rick is great but he is shite at fighting anyone he's gone up against gets his ass kicked until someone or something helps him

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

"Lucille

Loved it in the beginning but lost interest a few seasons ago

I loved the first few seasons too but it got so repetitive. I gave up shortly after Rick left, but really I'd fallen out of love with it before then.

Daryl was always my favourite but not even he could rescue the last few years. "

Yep same as. Enjoyed the first few series but it started getting ridiculous after that with no end in sight.

Post new Message to Thread