Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

gloryhole question for couples

Jump to newest

By *ockslutandboss OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Hi all, apologies as I understand that this topic has been posted before but still really none the wiser! We have a fantasy of her having fun with pre arranged straight guys in a glory hole. The only place we are aware of is glamworld in Dublin but have got some poor feedback. Have any other couple ever had such an experience and if so are you aware of any suitable glory holes anywhere in the country or is it the case that glamworld is the best of bad bunch ? thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

RVC in Cork has loads

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glam best of bad bunch in Dublin.

you could do a pop up glory hole in a hotel or a venue of your choosing....certainly invited & verified guys is a better, safwr & healthier way to go....you pick so she doesnt know who is thru the glory hole

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think if you use the search function this was discussed here before. I think they were discussing building them. But I do remember a gloryhole picture in the top pictures a few months ago. Seemed to be just a sheet hanging off a rail with holes cut out. Good luck with it it's always wonderful when fantasy becomes reality.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

The one down in Cork is alright although I've never been in there but the feedback has been fine

By *he MickMan
over a year ago

southside

Would you not as well to set up your own glory hole using a sheet/blanket in a door way ?

Post new Message to Thread