Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Total body Massage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My kink is giving a woman a total body massage with her favourite body lotion, total body like head to toe front and back, vaginal and ass massage,boobs, face and head etc... everything! For a full hour.

Then I cum on her to finish. Obviously sex is always negotiable after the massage but in general

Would that be a popular option on here or am I wasting my time??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *t777Woman
over a year ago

close by

Definitely not, what woman can resist a full body massage

I'm sure you will get some takers

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sounds like you will be making your appointment soon lol

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"My kink is giving a woman a total body massage with her favourite body lotion, total body like head to toe front and back, vaginal and ass massage,boobs, face and head etc... everything! For a full hour.

Then I cum on her to finish. Obviously sex is always negotiable after the massage but in general

Would that be a popular option on here or am I wasting my time??

"

If you're massaging her vagina and ass and cumming on her... That's already sex. So hopefully that's negotiated in advance too!

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

Omg love them and with nuru heaven

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

Nah, it will never take off...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Omg love them and with nuru heaven "

Oh how I love a nuru massage! Very hard to find someone that does them

By *teppenwolfMan
over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Very hard to find someone that does proper nuru

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Leitrim

A man can go to most other countries and get a massage as normal as a woman would, which I have done many times, mostly in the UK where I work often in normal times, however a man going for a massage in Ireland is not the done thing at all. He would be classed as a creep or a perv.

I’m talking about going for a massage on a random Tuesday evening because you feel like your back needs sorting out. Anyone feel the same?

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

"A man can go to most other countries and get a massage as normal as a woman would, which I have done many times, mostly in the UK where I work often in normal times, however a man going for a massage in Ireland is not the done thing at all. He would be classed as a creep or a perv.

I’m talking about going for a massage on a random Tuesday evening because you feel like your back needs sorting out. Anyone feel the same?

"

I know lots of guys that get massages. X

over a year ago

"A man can go to most other countries and get a massage as normal as a woman would, which I have done many times, mostly in the UK where I work often in normal times, however a man going for a massage in Ireland is not the done thing at all. He would be classed as a creep or a perv.

"

I go for a deep tissue massage, or sports massage, every couple of months. A good few of my friends would get one often enough. I haven’t heard of any stigma around it

over a year ago

"

I worked for a year in a hotel and never had issue with massage or reflexology on men. They were usually asleep within 10 mins of starting

By *razygoalsMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Hahahhaa so sex was optional but cuming on her wasnt

By *rprotonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

dont have a problem going for a massage, problem is all the places I went to were kinda meh...

so, a bit of a twist on this: what places would you recommend for a massage?

Post new Message to Thread