Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Condoms...

Jump to newest

By *attooYou OP   Man
over a year ago

just about northside

Hi, I'm rather girthy (I know, I know). But seriously, looking for recommendations for a comfortable condom. The regulars are far too tight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Skyns are a great non latex condom and they come in large. You can buy them in Boots or they are better value on Amazon. They feel so much better then latex ones.

By *attooYou OP   Man
over a year ago

just about northside

"Skyns are a great non latex condom and they come in large. You can buy them in Boots or they are better value on Amazon. They feel so much better then latex ones."

Thanks for that. Think I'll go to boots.

over a year ago

I can't wear the regular durex ones either as they are uncomfortably tight.

The Lidl ones have a little bit more wiggle room.

over a year ago

"Skyns are a great non latex condom and they come in large. You can buy them in Boots or they are better value on Amazon. They feel so much better then latex ones.

Thanks for that. Think I'll go to boots. "

As they are non latex you can use coconut oil as lube with them. Even better than the traditional lubes and you get jars of them in Lidl Aldi or Supervalu for around €4. Sooo good for handjobs and blowjobs. It's my secret weapon ??

By *attooYou OP   Man
over a year ago

just about northside

"Skyns are a great non latex condom and they come in large. You can buy them in Boots or they are better value on Amazon. They feel so much better then latex ones.

Thanks for that. Think I'll go to boots.

As they are non latex you can use coconut oil as lube with them. Even better than the traditional lubes and you get jars of them in Lidl Aldi or Supervalu for around €4. Sooo good for handjobs and blowjobs. It's my secret weapon ?? "

Even more tips, tks. Frankly, like the sent of coconut.

By *eeavWoman
over a year ago

belfast

Just be careful as I’ve to use these as allergic too latex a guy used coconut oil and I broke out with it you can also get the skyn in Asda Sainsbury’s

over a year ago

"Just be careful as I’ve to use these as allergic too latex a guy used coconut oil and I broke out with it you can also get the skyn in Asda Sainsbury’s "

Yes of course just be sure it's ok to use on the other person.

By *razygoalsMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

I'm eh, above average, but not a donkey cock either....durex invisible seems to be not so tight as the rest, though they don't have great length in them

By *attooYou OP   Man
over a year ago

just about northside

Okay maybe I'll give the coconut a miss

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Coconut oil shouldn't be going in vaginas, no.

Seconding the Skyns recommendation, I have a sensitivity to latex so I switched to these and they feel much better than latex imo! Also with Boots you can order online for collection in store so you don't have to trek six different shops looking for them.

By *onny26IrishMan
over a year ago

cork

You should Google your correct condom size I used durex for ages when I was allot younger and they where always so tight and sometimes broke which was useless.

I use Passante King size 200mm x 60mm on 8" long 6 inch thick dick it is perfect.

They also do a Super king size which is 200mm x69mm thickness.

Hope you find the right fit!

over a year ago

"Hi, I'm rather girthy (I know, I know). But seriously, looking for recommendations for a comfortable condom. The regulars are far too tight. "

A company called EXS do some good larger sizes and can recommend as very comfortable and good sensation etc

I did I once have some bespoke hand fitted ones made by a private company, they were fur lined with a handy zip; but tended to overheat in warmer wreathed and there’s was very little sensation. Complaints related injuries caused by the zip were also quite common from ladies that I used them with.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Got a coconut oil reaction once. That bloody hurt and ruined a weekend. Skyn are good but I’ve yet to find a condom that fits a FB of mine so thanks for the tips.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I just use vet's arm gloves they are a bit tight but they are handy enough

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I just use vet's arm gloves they are a bit tight but they are handy enough"

And they cover u all the way to the arm pit

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

This has been an answer to two threads tonight

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/condom-size-chart#how-to-put-on-a-condom

over a year ago

Why has no1 said Durex XL ? That’s what I use and they were a game changer having struggled to get normal Durex ones on

over a year ago

My husband orders magnums online hun great if you long and thick

over a year ago

A guy went into the chemist and asked for a box of condoms. Im sorry said the assistant, but we are out of them, have you tried boots.. Look he replies "i only want to slide in., not march in".

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"A guy went into the chemist and asked for a box of condoms. Im sorry said the assistant, but we are out of them, have you tried boots.. Look he replies "i only want to slide in., not march in". "

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Playblue do Secura Big boy 60mm condoms and Skins Extra Large for extra Girth , Length

Mrs crazy

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Try Lovehoney, you can get Magnum or Magnum XL on there

over a year ago

This is getting as bad as one of those beauty contest threads...

My cock's bigger than your cock

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Customer of mine used to have a sign up behind the counter selling knitted Willy warmers. They were available in 3 sizes. Small, medium and liar.

over a year ago

Any recommendations on the best wheelbarrow to carry my enormous cock around in?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Any condoms that add a couple of inches

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"This is getting as bad as one of those beauty contest threads...

My cock's bigger than your cock "

Cock fight!

By *yeCandyDublinCouple
over a year ago

Lucan

"Why has no1 said Durex XL ? That’s what I use and they were a game changer having struggled to get normal Durex ones on

"

That’s what Mr EyeCandy uses...total game changer

By *attooYou OP   Man
over a year ago

just about northside

"My husband orders magnums online hun great if you long and thick "

I'm not thick, like, j'no

over a year ago

i always see recommendations for skyns but always stuck with durex as any other brand i have tried, the lubes they use dont agree with me

tried to buy some today of the purple kind (they were elite years ago then maybe ultra, possibly even intimate for while, they kept changing the name but the packaging was similar) , well now they seem to have changed all the names again and the packaging this time too so i have no idea how to get the same product and i find some can be kinda chunky and others much thinner for a more intimate feel - its so frustrating!

over a year ago

"Hi, I'm rather girthy (I know, I know). But seriously, looking for recommendations for a comfortable condom. The regulars are far too tight. "

Lovehoney.eu do xl ones, much more comfy, plus you can buy by the 100

By *attooYou OP   Man
over a year ago

just about northside

"Hi, I'm rather girthy (I know, I know). But seriously, looking for recommendations for a comfortable condom. The regulars are far too tight.

Lovehoney.eu do xl ones, much more comfy, plus you can buy by the 100"

By the 100, fcuk lol, that's funny. I know a way to get through them quickly, just involves 5-6 guys and same amount of women

Post new Message to Thread