Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Someone you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever came across some they know on here.

Family, friends and neighbours?

And not let on, or actually told them they knew them?

Would love to find locals on here that live nearby to Dromara.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A couple of people. One girl that came onto me strong about ten yrs ago as kinda friends but I was too shy at the time and when I saw her on this I just ignored because I don't want anyone too familiar from here.

over a year ago

Several, yes, and no issues. Any that we're uncomfortable knowing that we're on here we just block so we can each go about our business. Conversely, we've met with a guy who lives just at the end of my road yet we've never seen each other about locally either before or since meeting

over a year ago

Loads,has worked out pretty well to be fair

over a year ago

I ended up blocking most people living around me. I was in the local shop wearing a distinct pair of yoga pants that had been in one of my photos months before. When I got back to the car there was a message on Fab saying oh I saw you in the shop..ah creepy stalker much!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I ended up blocking most people living around me. I was in the local shop wearing a distinct pair of yoga pants that had been in one of my photos months before. When I got back to the car there was a message on Fab saying oh I saw you in the shop..ah creepy stalker much!"

Sorry about that

over a year ago

"I ended up blocking most people living around me. I was in the local shop wearing a distinct pair of yoga pants that had been in one of my photos months before. When I got back to the car there was a message on Fab saying oh I saw you in the shop..ah creepy stalker much!

Sorry about that "

Sure I'm the one stalking you watch out for them bushes rattling

over a year ago

Yes. Worked with her and one day or clicked, she always made references and such, names clicked etc. I was a bit surprised but it made sense.

Never said a thing, and never messaged her. That's her business, and hope she's enjoying Fab, if she's still here that is

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

yes married couple who live around here . she a sexy little thing.

By *atdieonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 31/05/21 11:32:26]

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I get a lot of messages that they seen me in work bit mo have actually come up to me in Work..

Post new Message to Thread