Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dominance and submission

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks,

Curious to peoples views on it. I’m married but was owned by someone for over ten years. It was largely distance control with some meet ups for coffee and chat. Seems like it’s quite hard to find others interested in the same type of arrangement.

Cheers

Irlsub

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi folks,

Curious to peoples views on it. I’m married but was owned by someone for over ten years. It was largely distance control with some meet ups for coffee and chat. Seems like it’s quite hard to find others interested in the same type of arrangement.

Cheers

Irlsub"

I'm submissive but I definitely wouldn't be interested in a distance dynamic... In order for me to fully submit to someone they need to be fully invested in me. It's something I'd want as part of a relationship.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Hi folks,

Cheers

Irlsub

I'm submissive but I definitely wouldn't be interested in a distance dynamic... In order for me to fully submit to someone they need to be fully invested in me. It's something I'd want as part of a relationship. "

Ok I think I can make you a deal I will give you the investment your looking for but I want 100% of you

By *ensualnFunCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I’m submissive but to only a special Dom... the chemistry between me and my Dom needs to be right. It can only work if you have a close relationship and regular physical contact.

But everyone is different.

over a year ago

I found the distance didn’t really matter. My Domme was in Dublin so we could meet but we never had in person play. She would use me over the phone on Skype etc and had me do things to amuse her. She had me meet men etc to humiliate me and condition me sexually. It was a pretty exciting experience. She released me last year as she met someone and wanted to move on. Left a large void in my life. The thrill of Her owning me without my wife knowing I think added to it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jaysus

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

It's an interesting relationship between dom and sub ..

Dipped into a little reasonly!

Some day I will take it a little further for the right person

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've alway's been intrigued by the thought of being owned by one man but it would have to be part of a relationship in some form. I've never met someone I felt that connection with but I live in hope

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"I've alway's been intrigued by the thought of being owned by one man but it would have to be part of a relationship in some form. I've never met someone I felt that connection with but I live in hope"
I agree with OP I would want my sub to be just that a muse distance extension of my life to bow to my whims , My Spontaneous ideas fantasies with respect for her at all times , It’s a equal

over a year ago

It’s a very hard thing to step away from one you try it. It’s quite a unique bond I think. There’s things my Domme would have me do or try that I’d never expect my wife to..it’s hard to describe. I guess there’s somethings you don’t want someone close to you knowing you enjoy

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

"It’s a very hard thing to step away from one you try it. It’s quite a unique bond I think. There’s things my Domme would have me do or try that I’d never expect my wife to..it’s hard to describe. I guess there’s somethings you don’t want someone close to you knowing you enjoy"

Yes I agree with u there .. once you get a feel for you it's very hard to walk away ..

But sometimes you just have to

over a year ago

Yes sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Still hope to bump into someone who might take me on again but it’s like finding a needle

By *expitCouple
over a year ago

cork

Ohh id love a dom to dominate me but im to stuborn.

At a party once i said i give it a go he told me get down on my knees to lick pussy i did but then afterwards i gave him a belt in the goolies

Post new Message to Thread