Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Chatting away. Send pic. She sends pic before I open shes deleted and blocked me. This place confuses me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Yup

over a year ago

Had one earlier saying she wanted 150 an hour then blocked me lol

By *eepixieWoman
over a year ago

belfast

And then you have those who are here but hid their profile....

over a year ago

What's wrong with hiding profile

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"And then you have those who are here but hid their profile.... "

By *eepixieWoman
over a year ago

belfast

You’re hardly gonna get many messages or meets if you’re hiding!

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"What's wrong with hiding profile "

Maybe she blocked and deleted because you hid your profile!?

If someone contacts me abd then hides their profile, I block them.

over a year ago

Dont want a load of meets. I hide profile when work travelling alot to not show up in different locations

over a year ago

"What's wrong with hiding profile

Maybe she blocked and deleted because you hid your profile!?

If someone contacts me abd then hides their profile, I block them. "

was hidden before were chatting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You’re hardly gonna get many messages or meets if you’re hiding!"

Exactly! Utterly pointless having a profile if you're gonna hide it

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

"You’re hardly gonna get many messages or meets if you’re hiding!"

Hiding behind the sofa

Ur dead right pixie,if you add someone to your hotlist they hide their profile they still show up online & yes hiding

All the more reason to avoid.

Same goes for location.

over a year ago

Happens quite often unfortunately..... take it in the chin and move on

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've said many times here if you hide your profile then you shouldn't be able to send messages or post on forums..

over a year ago

"I've said many times here if you hide your profile then you shouldn't be able to send messages or post on forums..

"

Why not?

By *anon17Man
over a year ago

mayo

"You’re hardly gonna get many messages or meets if you’re hiding!

Exactly! Utterly pointless having a profile if you're gonna hide it "

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

..getting blocked can also be a good thing especially if she's a hotty think bout it!

By *eta74Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I wouldn't not open a text from a hidden profile lol

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Not a fan of hiding your profile even though it helps dealing with messages more easier but at the same time this isn't hide and seek

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone hiding their profile if they want to for a bit. There are plenty of reasons people do and it's up to everyone what they do with their own profile. It's easy to ignore messages from hidden profiles if it upsets you that much FFS.

As for someone sending messages then blocking it happens just block back and forget about them .

over a year ago

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone hiding their profile if they want to for a bit. There are plenty of reasons people do and it's up to everyone what they do with their own profile. It's easy to ignore messages from hidden profiles if it upsets you that much FFS.

As for someone sending messages then blocking it happens just block back and forget about them ."

over a year ago

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone hiding their profile if they want to for a bit. There are plenty of reasons people do and it's up to everyone what they do with their own profile. It's easy to ignore messages from hidden profiles if it upsets you that much FFS.

As for someone sending messages then blocking it happens just block back and forget about them ."

Exactly Bo, whatever happened to people doing what they want with their own profile.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

As for someone sending messages then blocking it happens just block back and forget about them .

Exactly Bo, whatever happened to people doing what they want with their own profile. "

100% this

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You'll never understand the reasoning behind everything that happens on fab so you're better off ignoring most of it and carry on doing your own thing.

It's your profile so use it as you see fit and if that includes hiding it when you see fit then so be it.

It's a fab option for a reason and used by many to avoid unwanted attention so if others have an issue with it they should take it up with admin.

over a year ago

"I've said many times here if you hide your profile then you shouldn't be able to send messages or post on forums..

"

Oh I was going to reply to this but I better not as my profile is hiding

By *ymbunny2016Man
over a year ago

Bangor

The wonders of fab. Don’t take anything personally and keep moving on

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Oh I was going to reply to this but I better not as my profile is hiding "

Come out, come out where ever you are

over a year ago

Oh I was going to reply to this but I better not as my profile is hiding "

Ah but your a woman so some of the little boys that attacked the o.p would not do same to you.

over a year ago

Oh I was going to reply to this but I better not as my profile is hiding Ah but your a woman so some of the little boys that attacked the o.p would not do same to you."

You are pretty meh on the trolling this morning get a second cup of coffee into you sweetheart. You're not a morning troll

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

Suggestion: An "Oh no I've been blocked by someone" section of the forum

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

It wouldn't worry me fab is fab

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

This thread deserves a bigger rolleyes emoji

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"It wouldn't worry me fab is fab "

Forget about blocked how's about a scratch n sniff

over a year ago

Oh I was going to reply to this but I better not as my profile is hiding Ah but your a woman so some of the little boys that attacked the o.p would not do same to you.

You are pretty meh on the trolling this morning get a second cup of coffee into you sweetheart. You're not a morning troll "

Don't drink coffee sweetie pie.

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

"It wouldn't worry me fab is fab

Forget about blocked how's about a scratch n sniff "

now your talking

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Omg. The ridiculousness of this thread is astounding. The OP asks why, he’s given possible reasons, but then rows about them.

If nothing else, it’s gives us regular users a heads up to block them ahead of time so they don’t mail us from a hidden profile

over a year ago

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Well said people hide their profiles for lots of reasons it's your own prerogative..

As for the block button if they block you like that do you really want to meet them?

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

" .

Well said people hide their profiles for lots of reasons it's your own prerogative..

As for the block button if they block you like that do you really want to meet them? "

Of course. But you can’t justify getting pissy at someone for blocking you when you’ve pretty much blocked them from seeing your profile. It’s hilarious.

Sooooo ridiculous.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

" .

As for the block button if they block you like that do you really want to meet them?

Of course. But you can’t justify getting pissy at someone for blocking you when you’ve pretty much blocked them from seeing your profile. It’s hilarious.

Sooooo ridiculous. "

Lol yeah can't argue with this one

over a year ago

Fab world problems!

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Dont want a load of meets. I hide profile when work travelling alot to not show up in different locations "

Suggest you switch off the "whos near" instead of hiding your profile then

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

Oh I was going to reply to this but I better not as my profile is hiding

Come out, come out where ever you are "

I find patience & plenty of tongue usually brings them out of hiding

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

" .

Sooooo ridiculous. "

I donno if I've been chatting to someone like he had been and they hide there profile it really doesn't bother me .It certainly wouldn't be a reason for me to block someone and I actually think it's quite a ridiculous reason if you are already chatting and you block for that reason alone.

I won't answer a first mail from a hidden profile but I wouldn't block them either.

over a year ago

If they have exchanged picture and are chatting why not ask him anything she wants rather than blocking. Because at that stage the profile isn't important. Let's be honest most of the profiles here are just fiction.

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple
over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Fab world problems but a bigger one will vanilla club be opening In the near future asking for a friend

over a year ago

I got blocked by someone yesterday! All I had done was send a friendly message saying I liked the profile and would love to get chatting. She replied-No thanks then blocked me! And no I did not send a rude response to her saying No thanks!

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"I got blocked by someone yesterday! All I had done was send a friendly message saying I liked the profile and would love to get chatting. She replied-No thanks then blocked me! And no I did not send a rude response to her saying No thanks!"

Women are constantly hassled after saying no thanks. So don't take it personally. It's just a way of preventing further interaction and avoiding any nasty messages that sometimes happen after you tell someone you're not interested.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"I got blocked by someone yesterday! All I had done was send a friendly message saying I liked the profile and would love to get chatting. She replied-No thanks then blocked me! And no I did not send a rude response to her saying No thanks!

Women are constantly hassled after saying no thanks. So don't take it personally. It's just a way of preventing further interaction and avoiding any nasty messages that sometimes happen after you tell someone you're not interested. "

CONSTANTLY. But whyyyyy!!!!!! Whyyyyyy don’t you like me? You didn’t even see my photo!!! Also begs the question - why does it matter if she blocked you if she’d already said no?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Chatting away. Send pic. She sends pic before I open shes deleted and blocked me. This place confuses me"

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

I got blocked by someone today, all I did was send her pics of my mickey from 3 different angles and ask if she wanted a quick shag because I was passing through the area I'll never understand you lot...

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I got blocked by someone yesterday! All I had done was send a friendly message saying I liked the profile and would love to get chatting. She replied-No thanks then blocked me! And no I did not send a rude response to her saying No thanks!"

Think of blocking as a kind if filter. That's how we use it. It saves having to say no again then next time they message. Don't take it personally, you haven't missed out on anything as they weren't going to fuck you anyway.

over a year ago

"Chatting away. Send pic. She sends pic before I open shes deleted and blocked me. This place confuses me

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages "

Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"I got blocked by someone today, all I did was send her pics of my mickey from 3 different angles and ask if she wanted a quick shag because I was passing through the area I'll never understand you lot..."

I'm struggling to understand why, its a great micky as Mickie go

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple
over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

"Chatting away. Send pic. She sends pic before I open shes deleted and blocked me. This place confuses me

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why."

unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well.

over a year ago

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well."

I get that some won't take no for an answer.Im just saying why block halfway through a conversation without any explanation.I know ladies get lots of messages and can't answer them all but no excuse for blocking mid conversation if both parties are been civil.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well. I get that some won't take no for an answer.Im just saying why block halfway through a conversation without any explanation.I know ladies get lots of messages and can't answer them all but no excuse for blocking mid conversation if both parties are been civil. "

Because this is a sex site for people to find sex. There is an understanding that you are evaluating each other to see if you want to have sex. If someone blocks you then its safe to assume they don't want to have sex with you. They just saved you loads of wasted time you could have been be talking to someone else who potentially did want to have sex with you.

over a year ago

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well. I get that some won't take no for an answer.Im just saying why block halfway through a conversation without any explanation.I know ladies get lots of messages and can't answer them all but no excuse for blocking mid conversation if both parties are been civil.

Because this is a sex site for people to find sex. There is an understanding that you are evaluating each other to see if you want to have sex. If someone blocks you then its safe to assume they don't want to have sex with you. They just saved you loads of wasted time you could have been be talking to someone else who potentially did want to have sex with you. "

So it's a sex site when the wind blows in a certain direction but it's not a sex site on a calm day.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I've no idea what you mean.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well. I get that some won't take no for an answer.Im just saying why block halfway through a conversation without any explanation.I know ladies get lots of messages and can't answer them all but no excuse for blocking mid conversation if both parties are been civil.

Because this is a sex site for people to find sex. There is an understanding that you are evaluating each other to see if you want to have sex. If someone blocks you then its safe to assume they don't want to have sex with you. They just saved you loads of wasted time you could have been be talking to someone else who potentially did want to have sex with you. So it's a sex site when the wind blows in a certain direction but it's not a sex site on a calm day."

You’re very angry aren’t you...

over a year ago

"I've no idea what you mean. "
Well I'm sure someone will explain it to you.

over a year ago

Because this is a sex site for people to find sex. There is an understanding that you are evaluating each other to see if you want to have sex. If someone blocks you then its safe to assume they don't want to have sex with you. They just saved you loads of wasted time you could have been be talking to someone else who potentially did want to have sex with you. So it's a sex site when the wind blows in a certain direction but it's not a sex site on a calm day.

You’re very angry aren’t you... "

What makes you think I'm angry.Just because I don't agree with certain things don't mean I'm angry.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I've no idea what you mean. Well I'm sure someone will explain it to you. "

Nah you're grand. How's the weather in sligo BTW? Blowing a gale here in Cork

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Because it's easier to block someone than to have to tell them you're not interested... you can also move on instead of sending more messages Surely if you're chatting and exchanged pictures you should at least say thanks but not interested. I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well. I get that some won't take no for an answer.Im just saying why block halfway through a conversation without any explanation.I know ladies get lots of messages and can't answer them all but no excuse for blocking mid conversation if both parties are been civil. "

It wasn't halfway through the conversation, it was the end of the conversation for her so she blocked.

Its not rocket science no reply means not interested, being blocked is NOT INTERESTED.

Jog on to the next victim,,,

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Because this is a sex site for people to find sex. There is an understanding that you are evaluating each other to see if you want to have sex. If someone blocks you then its safe to assume they don't want to have sex with you. They just saved you loads of wasted time you could have been be talking to someone else who potentially did want to have sex with you. So it's a sex site when the wind blows in a certain direction but it's not a sex site on a calm day.

You’re very angry aren’t you... "

And you have a lovely bum

over a year ago

It wasn't halfway through the conversation, it was the end of the conversation for her so she blocked.

Its not rocket science no reply means not interested, being blocked is NOT INTERESTED.

Jog on to the next victim,,,"

Maybe I might ride off just like a white knight.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Jog on to the next victim,,, Maybe I might ride off just like a white knight. "

Good idea

over a year ago

"I've no idea what you mean. Well I'm sure someone will explain it to you.

Nah you're grand. How's the weather in sligo BTW? Blowing a gale here in Cork"

Yes a lot of hot air blowing up from cork at the moment.

over a year ago

Jog on to the next victim,,, Maybe I might ride off just like a white knight.

Good idea

"

Any chance you might give me the lend of one of your horses.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Nah you're grand. How's the weather in sligo BTW? Blowing a gale here in Cork Yes a lot of hot air blowing up from cork at the moment. "

It *IS* you. Good to see you back dude. How is the puppy farming going? Are you still into the old MGTOW/incel stuff? How's that working out for you?

over a year ago

Nah you're grand. How's the weather in sligo BTW? Blowing a gale here in Cork Yes a lot of hot air blowing up from cork at the moment.

It *IS* you. Good to see you back dude. How is the puppy farming going? Are you still into the old MGTOW/incel stuff? How's that working out for you? "

You make me laugh love your since of humour. Puppy farming lost it's bite.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Ahh well. Anyhoo. Been nice chatting. Best of luck with all your profiles and I hope this one doesn't get banned too quickly.

over a year ago

"Ahh well. Anyhoo. Been nice chatting. Best of luck with all your profiles and I hope this one doesn't get banned too quickly."
Ah thanks I hope that cream worked ok for you.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Good idea

Any chance you might give me the lend of one of your horses."

This is weak stuff

over a year ago

Good idea

Any chance you might give me the lend of one of your horses.

This is weak stuff

"

Look as long as he has four legs don't matter if he is weak.

over a year ago

"Chatting away. Send pic. She sends pic before I open shes deleted and blocked me. This place confuses me"

I've asked this before. And As someone said. On the chin and move forward. If your like me and Cameras hate you organize a simple chilled coffee meet, and it might go better. It's a tough one but a thick skin around here really helps.

over a year ago

"

I get blocking if you don't want to start a conversation but don't block mid conversation without as much as an explanation why.unfortunately and the female's on fab and on this thread will verify...some don't take not interested very well. I get that some won't take no for an answer.Im just saying why block halfway through a conversation without any explanation.I know ladies get lots of messages and can't answer them all but no excuse for blocking mid conversation if both parties are been civil. "

I get you totally and feel the same way. It's happened to me a bunch. For me I would say no sorry, or something like that.

But .. that's not everyone.

Girls and couples have a large amount of people to get through so it can get a bit cut and dry. But also I suppose if they say to me "you have only a face a mother could love"..."oh my god what's that growing out of your neck with hair and facial features!!!"...it's maybe as bad as just blocking me..or worse.

But I really get you I don't like the new culture of cutting people out. But then if you have horrible people you can't get away from. Better just let them off and chalk it down to what ever will be will be

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"

And you have a lovely bum "

Why thank you gorgeous...

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"

Why thank you gorgeous... "

I think you were meant to tell him he had a lovely bum too

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"

I think you were meant to tell him he had a lovely bum too "

I can’t see his bum... his profile is hidden!!!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"

I think you were meant to tell him he had a lovely bum too

I can’t see his bum... his profile is hidden!!! "

His profile pic...can't believe we're discussing his bloody bum

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Way too small for my eyesight!!!

By *oserMan
over a year ago

"Way too small for my eyesight!!! "

I'm gna take that as a compliment

over a year ago

Ive been blocked in mid flow conversations and no clue why but I just forget about it and move on! There are so many lovely people here that are decent and genuine and then messers.

It is tougher being a single guy here but just keep going, when it happens and ya click with the right people it will be great

Post new Message to Thread