Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Belfast Hotels

Jump to newest

By *oc1066 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hi

Could someone recommend an lifestyle friendly Hotel ( Dublin & Belfast ) and clarify the current rules -

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

They aren't due to reopen until 24th May but it depends what you mean by lifestyle friendly?

By *oc1066 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks for the update

By life style, I mean where 3/4 couple could plan to meet, without drawing too much attention

By *isneyChick85Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

You'd be better opting for self catering accommodation as apposed to a hotel, in my opinion.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stayed in a Dublin hotel recently, was very strict. Would require a high degree of artistry to manage a meet atm. Doable tho

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

On the other site that I formerly subscribed to, before I de ided to focus on Fab; there was a hotel in Belfast that advertised itself as being 'friendly'.

Regrettably, I cannot recall its name; it was a small independent, rather than one of the big chains.

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

If I am doing a group meet I always book a 1 or 2 bedroom apt they are usually around the same price as a hotel room. Anyhow 0lus you have more room plenty on booking.com

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you do prefer a hotel then Wellington Park Hotel in Belfast is good spot as large open loung area with lots of comfortable seating and also easy access to rooms. Also fabulous large beer garden area if weather is nice.

over a year ago

Belfast Merchant hotel is a fab place-cocktail bar is amazing. Rooms can be pricey but very comfortable.

By *arti and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Here, there & everywhere

Don’t book Ramada they have a checklist of who goes to the rooms.

Premier inn are ok as are benedicts

But really would be better going on Airbnb or booking.com for private rental. M xx

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Not at this time of night

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

The Wellington Park Hotel, on University Road, Belfast, always had a fairly liberal attitude to short-term room bookings; it is a good place for a first social meet; but possibly little public for a group meet.

By *oiracpl38Couple
over a year ago

moira ish

Dream apartments in Belfast would be a good shout they have 3 locations modern stylish apartments and very reasonable rates

over a year ago

We've used Jury's, Holiday Inn and Ibis for meets with no problems whatsoever. But as they're only reopening tomorrow no idea what the protocol will be.

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Try concordia apartments , we've been to a "party " there and they were very nice. As long as the noise isn't too loud, 3-4 couples shouldn't be a problem.

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

Hotels will only put up with so much. If the room next door complains, yer snookered.

Go for an apartment. Come and go as you please. Less stress

Post new Message to Thread