By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Each to there own just not around me..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I don't mind people who smoke. Its their body its their choice. I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who was stoned out of their minds though. I'm not sure it improves anyones capability in the bedroom. For this reason I'm not sure why anyone wants to put this in their profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do what ya like in your oen time dont see why they have to advertise it as for doing it on a meet i think would just be rude

By *hebossman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Deffo be just rude man if other side wasn’t comfortable with it

By *hebossman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Each to there own of course

over a year ago

although am not a big smoker maself, have the odd joint maybe twice a year, but can see the appeal for those who do enjoy more regular smokes. i find 420 people tend to be pretty laid back and have good chat. i tend not to like having a puff when am having sex cos it knocks me out most of the time but I have had some times where it didnt do that and I'd some real good giggles getting playful with women, having a wee puff then sucking on their nipples or whatever, rolling around kissing

over a year ago

Not for me and I'd be likely to avoid anyone who advertises themselves as 420 friendly or similar.

I house-shared with 4 guys who all smoked...all my stuff reeked of it and they bored the tits clean off me. Put me off for life

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

It’s not for me at all

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Not for me but if you like it do it

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Nope. Doesn’t bother me once I’m not expected to join in.

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother meeting anyone into 420.they never can keep a cock hard in my limited experience of them. Also my clothes reeked of the smell I had to throw away an overnight bag that reeked of and I've never smoked it myself. Just like with alcohol if you need to be high or d*unk to swing maybe rethink your choices.

over a year ago

Not for me

But each to their own

over a year ago

Doesn’t bother me really but wouldn’t be into it myself

By *ouge and blueCouple
over a year ago

Cork

Not for us. Fine if it's when we're not around but not something we'd enjoy as part of a meet.

By *ouple4funx2000Couple
over a year ago

town

each to there own, but don't do it around us

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

Not for me I'm afraid, Mammy says it's the devil's plant.....

By *ensualnFunCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Not for us and why would you do it when a night of fun is planned is beyond me!

But if you enjoy it... just not close to us... it really stinks!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

No problem if people want to use it but not in my company.

If you're focused on that or alcohol to have a good time there's not much point in me being there.

over a year ago

Not for me. I just dont connect with 420 people in that way in general or atleast the very many 420 people I know.

over a year ago

"Would you be turned off if some one was 420 friendly on here "

Turned off? No

But there's absolutely no way it would turn me on

over a year ago

Not for us thanks

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It wouldn't turn me of, but I wouldn't join in either.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Nope. I love 420 meets. Smoking, watching movies, good funny conversation, gaming, hella food, and sex in between.

I don't advertise myself but I do love when I come across a decent 420 enthusiast who also ticks my other boxes.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Also to be clear I don't smoke on meets generally unless the other person smokes and I'm never the one to bring it up.

over a year ago

I'm OK with it but I'll pass on partaking. It's also important the other person doesn't become demonic in behaviour after puffing the dragon.

over a year ago

For many neuro-divergent people 420 is the best tool they have to relax, get into their body and connect with the senses. It's a shame its still so stigmatised.

If it's not for you that's fine but I'd take a happy, horny pot head over a d*unken lout every time.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

It wouldn't turn me off. What would turn me off is someone who takes it constantly and therefore is in no state to perform or engage

over a year ago

Had to look it up lol......each to their own....im a non smoker so I've never partaken and wouldnt be into trying it

over a year ago

It is still stigmatised and generally frowned upon. The reasons being obviously the smell, people high as fuck, talking shite and not being able to perform.

I personally don't have a problem with it, i think its a personal choice and i definitely don't see its use when meeting someone.

Being off your chops isnt a good look.

over a year ago

"It is still stigmatised and generally frowned upon. The reasons being obviously the smell, people high as fuck, talking shite and not being able to perform.

I personally don't have a problem with it, i think its a personal choice and i definitely don't see its use when meeting someone.

Being off your chops isnt a good look."

Think your confusing 420 with alcohol there

over a year ago

"For many neuro-divergent people 420 is the best tool they have to relax, get into their body and connect with the senses. It's a shame its still so stigmatised.

If it's not for you that's fine but I'd take a happy, horny pot head over a d*unken lout every time.

"

Extremely well said Puddles.

over a year ago

"For many neuro-divergent people 420 is the best tool they have to relax, get into their body and connect with the senses. It's a shame its still so stigmatised.

"

I wouldn't meet with someone who was d*unk either

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"

Absolutely. D*unk sex is no better or worse than stoned sex. I guess I would have to know the person a bit and know that they were definitely into what they were doing when sober. Would hate to think that drinking or smoking was used to mask any feeling of being unsure about what's happening. If you NEED to be wasted to do something then you probably shouldn't be doing it. I know that many folks use 420 as a way to treat real symptoms like anxiety or asbergers etc, and thats a bery different thing. With a stranger I guess you have to chat about it and understand a bit.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 11:38:51]

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No it's not for me and I have no interest in meeting anyone who has it on their profile .

I spent enough years in a relationship with a guy who used it daily and I saw how it changed him over the years I was with him and have no interest in dealing with all that again.

I understand it can have some benefits for some but it also has less than pleasant effects on others. And sadly those are the effects I saw over those years most of which happened when we were living together.

Each to their own but ye it's just not something I'm interested in bringing back into my life .

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 11:48:08]

over a year ago

Wouldn’t meet someone who spends the day plastered on the ceiling, but I’ve nothing against the stuff. Hubby and I sometimes, on a relaxing weekend, we share a joint and have some laughs watching concerts. Sex can be great as well, With all the senses so enhanced . The munchies after are a bit regrettable, but always a good laugh and something different to come out of the mundanity

By *alwaylad69Man
over a year ago

Galway mayo

Nothing wrong with it ppl make a big deal outta nothing ye have but worse in your body's lol

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Wouldn’t meet someone who spends the day plastered on the ceiling, but I’ve nothing against the stuff. Hubby and I sometimes, on a relaxing weekend, we share a joint and have some laughs watching concerts. Sex can be great as well, With all the senses so enhanced . The munchies after are a bit regrettable, but always a good laugh and something different to come out of the mundanity "

We do that too just occasionally the two of us. I smoked daily for many years though and I know what I'm like so we don't have any in very often. I wouldn't mix it into a swinging meet though as I like to be in control of myself and the situation.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As I said above I've no issue with people using it in private. However I have had health and safety issues in the past with people working for me especially when operating heavy machinery.

In a fab context I don't meet anyone who needs anything to help them function. That's their choice but it's my choice not to meet them.

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't mix it into a swinging meet though as I like to be in control of myself and the situation."

Agreed. All things completely conscious when it comes to meet new people. Maybe a glass of wine or two but nothing else

By *rinibooWoman
over a year ago

clare

What people get up to in private is ok but I don’t want to be involved .

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I've no problem with it once it's not over board I personally don't smoke it the thing that puts me off is the smell of it it does lingers around for ages..

over a year ago

It’s a big no from me..

over a year ago

"It is still stigmatised and generally frowned upon. The reasons being obviously the smell, people high as fuck, talking shite and not being able to perform.

Think your confusing 420 with alcohol there "

I think not... the strength of cannabis is extremely strong these days.. look it up if you don't think so.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

"

I wouldn't mix it into a swinging meet though as I like to be in control of myself and the situation.

Agreed. All things completely conscious when it comes to meet new people. Maybe a glass of wine or two but nothing else "

Don't you see that double standard? For a drinker a glass of wine or two is very little and would generally leave you in control of yourself. It's the same for a 420 smoker. A J or two would have as much effect on me as those glasses of wine would on you.

Why are people on this thread acting like a regular 420 smoker would lose control of all mental faculties after consumption but are then saying alcohol is fine.

over a year ago

Each to their own but not for me....have friends that do but it never sat well anytime I tried

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Each to their own just not for us when meeting people.

I also hate the smell

B x

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Would you be turned off if some one was 420 friendly on here "

Yes.

Each to their own, but we don't like drugs.

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple
over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Not for us thank you..

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me a bit, it's all about both people enjoying themselves so if that's what they like I see no harm in it. I like a few glasses of wine. It's not about anyone having to be out of it too meet. I've had a few ex's in the past who smoked regularly and the sex was alway's just as good if not better

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Does it effect erections like alcohol can

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

"Does it effect erections like alcohol can "

It can, yes. If you smoke too much. Just like if you drink too much alcohol.

But smoking a small amount increases sensations and can make sex quite a bit more pleasurable. But it's a fine line between just enough and too much, just like alcohol I suppose.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

"Would you be turned off if some one was 420 friendly on here

Yes.

Each to their own, but we don't like drugs."

Do you drink alcohol? Do you drink caffeine? What about chocolate?

420 has more benefits than it has detriments and there are several studies to back that up. Look past the stigma.

And I'm not just replying exclusively to you, several people have made similar points in this thread. And those points are based more on stigma than they are actual research.

over a year ago

Yes.

420 has more benefits than it has detriments and there are several studies to back that up. Look past the stigma.

And I'm not just replying exclusively to you, several people have made similar points in this thread. And those points are based more on stigma than they are actual research. "

Personally, I don't need research to tell me I can't stand the smell of it. I don't need research to tell me I won't meet someone who smokes, or who wants to have sex with me while under the influence of anything including alcohol (my own partner excluded there because I know him and how he behaves when he's had a drink. I don't know how a stranger will behave though).

Nowhere on this thread has anyone said people shouldn't. They’ve just said - pretty politely - that it's not something they want to be part of, or want to be around. And people have the right to exercise that choice. Noone has said anything against the benefits, so why the need for castigation? There's room for all of us in this world is there not?

over a year ago

"

Don't you see that double standard? For a drinker a glass of wine or two is very little and would generally leave you in control of yourself. It's the same for a 420 smoker. A J or two would have as much effect on me as those glasses of wine would on you.

Why are people on this thread acting like a regular 420 smoker would lose control of all mental faculties after consumption but are then saying alcohol is fine.

"

Well I can only speak for myself. I know me and my own reaction to alcohol and pot, but don’t know the other person’s.I wouldn’t risk it to be honest and I don’t think it’s double standards just being cautious when meeting new people.

And the position about 420 here and out the world is always controversial. We still have loads to learn in 2021 in many fields. Drugs in general have done a lot of good for the humanity but also a lot of damage so those who had a bad experience or seen their beloved ones suffering because of them will oppose and viceversa. It’s healthy to discuss these topics openly anyway

By *hebossman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

That’s good to know Tipperary I’ll see you soon lol

over a year ago

I think not... the strength of cannabis is extremely strong these days.. look it up if you don't think so."

I’m well aware, I have consumed cannabis in all forms and also cultivate it. I’ve never had performance issues because of it and never been “off my chops”. I’m fully aware of my actions and surroundings when using it and if anything more conscious of what I’m saying and how I’m behaving. Sex and 420 really is something else

By *rish CougarWoman
over a year ago

Bray

Not for me I hate the smell of it

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"Not for me I hate the smell of it "
Don’t smoke unless I’m set alight , Am Comfortable with people choice, Am a none smoker myself, Apart from being smoking hot

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/21 17:47:24]

over a year ago

Wouldnt be for me. If someone wants to use it thats fine just not near me.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

Yes.

And I'm not just replying exclusively to you, several people have made similar points in this thread. And those points are based more on stigma than they are actual research.

Personally, I don't need research to tell me I can't stand the smell of it. I don't need research to tell me I won't meet someone who smokes, or who wants to have sex with me while under the influence of anything including alcohol (my own partner excluded there because I know him and how he behaves when he's had a drink. I don't know how a stranger will behave though).

Nowhere on this thread has anyone said people shouldn't. They’ve just said - pretty politely - that it's not something they want to be part of, or want to be around. And people have the right to exercise that choice. Noone has said anything against the benefits, so why the need for castigation? There's room for all of us in this world is there not?"

Very well said.

We know all about the studies, but personally we cannot stand the smell.

over a year ago

I think not... the strength of cannabis is extremely strong these days.. look it up if you don't think so.

I’m well aware, I have consumed cannabis in all forms and also cultivate it. I’ve never had performance issues because of it and never been “off my chops”. I’m fully aware of my actions and surroundings when using it and if anything more conscious of what I’m saying and how I’m behaving. Sex and 420 really is something else "

I Don't know why you think i'm confusing 420 and drink.

You say you smoked it in all forms? What does that even mean?

I smoked for years, gave it up,been to the dam a few times, mates still smoke it, i smoked all sorts so please dont try to lecture me on green and its effects.. when i not being able to perform i mean losing concentration in the moment, and if you dont get off your chops when smoking, its crap green.

You should know this if you grew it. Shite talk.

Post new Message to Thread