Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hot weather fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh it’s windy and wet here today and it’s got me thinking.

Not so long ago I met someone in the park for a social and just as we were about to kiss hailstones came down. It was really hot and added to the moment.

Have any of you had any experiences heightened by the weather?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same down this end today. Met a girl years ago in New York, ended up in alley with her and just as we were getting down to business, a feckin deluge of rain came down on us.

over a year ago

Ohhh lips skimming over the rain as you kiss, that would be hot too

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have had a couple of instances where the weather has helped cool me down when things are getting very hot. It's not a bad thing to happen at times.

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Was at a work conference and met a girl who had flirted with me a few times on the phone but was t 100% sure. Anyway we had a few drinks and bit of craic and then she suggested we go out for a breath of fresh air. Hotel was by a beach and while we were walking it started raining so I gave her my jacket and as I helped her out it on we had that first kiss. Apart from a great kiss the rain made it seem even sexier for some reason. Always like a kiss in the rain though prefer a soft warm rain. I also think it’s an Irish thing we describe so many types of rain

over a year ago

Love a good thunderstorm

over a year ago

A passionate night as a storm rages outside

over a year ago

Walking through london years ago pinnar hill, this French girl, started absolutely pissing from the heavens,she told me she always wanted to fuck in the rain, she started stripping first herself then me as we walked along the road towards her house,we didn't make it to the house, into a big garden and that was pretty amazing, she was so much fun

over a year ago

"Was at a work conference and met a girl who had flirted with me a few times on the phone but was t 100% sure. Anyway we had a few drinks and bit of craic and then she suggested we go out for a breath of fresh air. Hotel was by a beach and while we were walking it started raining so I gave her my jacket and as I helped her out it on we had that first kiss. Apart from a great kiss the rain made it seem even sexier for some reason. Always like a kiss in the rain though prefer a soft warm rain. I also think it’s an Irish thing we describe so many types of rain "

There are infinite types of rain!

It does sound sexy

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

The Ferengi have 170 different words for rain. It rains 80% of the time on Ferenginar.

They must always kiss in the rain.

over a year ago

"The Ferengi have 170 different words for rain. It rains 80% of the time on Ferenginar.

They must always kiss in the rain. "

I feel we should do more kissing in the rain, this will be my missing this year

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

"The Ferengi have 170 different words for rain. It rains 80% of the time on Ferenginar.

I feel we should do more kissing in the rain, this will be my missing this year "

It's Ireland.

You'll have plenty of opportunities

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I feel we should do more kissing in the rain, this will be my missing this year "

You won’t have long to wait

Post new Message to Thread